Brightocular - lowest IQ looksmaxxing possible

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
Wanting beautiful light eyes and doing surgery to get them is lowest IQ activity possible:

Pretty much all people who do this are low IQ, it is written in their faces.

Anyone who came up with this surgery and is marketing it has to be hanged, drawn and quartered.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, 000, Marsiere214 and 15 others
Has sclera show and decides to get a surgery for lighter eyes... JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 5583, TheChosenChad and 5 others
Has sclera show and decides to get a surgery for lighter eyes... JFL
These people are idiots, but they don't deserve to be taken advantage of my sneaky salesmen and have their lives ruined. It is very sad.

• +1
Reactions: cool-dude, shakmax and fobos
Got scared of that creature on the last video tbh ngl

Got scared of that thing on the last video tbh ngl
What do you mean, bright eyes are beautiful!
4ac4ef38c8f3280b929ee926b0237386

God this shit doesn't even look good, looks WEIRD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and androidcel
just get contacts jfl

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, SikKunt, Kill_Jew and 5 others
Wanting beautiful light eyes and doing surgery to get them is lowest IQ activity possible:

Pretty much all people who do this are low IQ, it is written in their faces.

Anyone who came up with this surgery and is marketing it has to be hanged, drawn and quartered.

why risking to become blind when you can wear blue contact lenses that fix your near-sightedness too?

Dear mother of god how the fuck do you come to point in your life where you decide this is a good idea. And that is coming from a person who wants to do leg lengthening at 6'2''.

why risking to become blind when you can wear blue contact lenses that fix your near-sightedness too?
low IQ

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Dicklet.4.3, Alexanderr and 3 others

imagine going blind for thinking colour is more attractive than eye shape

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, dodt, shakmax and 13 others
I'll trade anyone my blue eyes for 1cm of IPD distance. Or hunter shape... or anything. White worshiping cucks deserve to go blind.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Kill_Jew, fauxfox and 2 others
I'll trade anyone my blue eyes for 1cm of IPD distance. Or hunter shape... or anything. White worshiping cucks deserve to go blind.
True, shape reigns supreme. Phenotype and coloring is just icing on the tape.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr

Dear mother of god how the fuck do you come to point in your life where you decide this is a good idea. And that is coming from a person who wants to do leg lengthening at 6'2''.

low IQ

If you want LL at 6'2 you're not even better at all

its fucking obvious this is bullshit. shits going on your eye and scratching the fuck out of it. why wouldn't you just get contacts?

If you want LL at 6'2 you're not even better at all
Well, I am slightly better, because a certain percentage of black pilled folk will agree 6'2'' is not mogging machine it used to be and taller > better, but literally nobody would agree this ocular thing is a good idea. Also, I'm risking impaired function and giving up athleticism, these people are giving up vision.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I made a similar thread about this on the other site. The people in those brightocular videos literally sound like they are illiterate. You can tell almost immediately by their speech patterns and mannerisms that they are about as sharp as a marble. This company preys on special education graduates to generate income. Nobody who doesn't eat crayons would think that this is a good idea.

I'm surprised that you haven't posted this video as well. Brightocular took it down because he started to get complications and had to get the lenses removed. IIRC he's blind in one eye now.

His speech patterns are absolutely hilarious to observe though. Both what he says, and how he says it, screams that he has room temperature IQ. It sounds like his brain stopped developing when he was 9.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Pendejo, tall skulled femoid and 2 others
So fucking retarded...

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and SikKunt
I made a similar thread about this on the other site. The people in those brightocular videos literally sound like they are illiterate. You can tell almost immediately by their speech patterns and mannerisms that they are about as sharp as a marble. This company preys on special education graduates to generate income. Nobody who doesn't eat crayons would think that this is a good idea.

I'm surprised that you haven't posted this video as well. Brightocular took it down because he started to get complications and had to get the lenses removed. IIRC he's blind in one eye now.

His speech patterns are absolutely hilarious to observe though. Both what he says, and how he says it, screams that he has room temperature IQ. It sounds like his brain stopped developing when he was 9.

that video is pretty sad. you can actually tell the dude is a bit you know vulnerable. fucked up gay shit company tbh.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Alexanderr
Lmao LL looks more appealing than this

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Alexanderr
just get killed by a white walker theory

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
preying on the weak is what they do my fellow white people

• +1
Isnt this just literally the same as putting a permanent contact lense that you will never be able to take off? Jfl

this eye color meme has to stop. blue eyes look weak. They are better than full dark brown, but light brown/hazel with a slight yellow/orange imperfection mogs blue eyes to the moon and back.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
this eye color meme has to stop. blue eyes look weak. They are better than full dark brown, but light brown/hazel with a slight yellow/orange imperfection mogs blue eyes to the moon and back.
When the coping is too stronk

bright eyes for not very bright people

no, you're just a faggot.
6a00d83454f2ec69e201a73dec3e28970d-800wi

Blue eyes btw teehee.
19Rusyduddin_1495101476.jpg

Vs

Sorry but dark eyes are boring and lifeless compare to blue and green

Keep coping ethnic retard

View attachment 70449 Comparing shit skin hindu with a white guy, yep such a fair comparison. Are you literally this retarded irl?
With blue eyes he looks much better

Vs

Matt bomer legit drops a lot of points by having brown eyes JFL

And many actors and people as well

The only guy looks good with brown eyes is Chico

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and tall skulled femoid
tbh, dark brown eyes are utter shit, light blue eyes=good on females light brown/hazel=slayer male color

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew
tbh, dark brown eyes are utter shit, light blue eyes=good on females light brown/hazel=slayer male color
Dark brown is shit I agree

Normal blue and green with dark hair = slayer

Look at ian Somerhalder
Michael-Jordan-laughing.gif

Stop subconsciously picking better photos for the blue eyed example. Morph a photo or go home
Blue and green eyes> dark brown

I agree hazel are pretty good but not top tier

• +1
megan_fox_blue2brown_by_7nexx-d4wio28.jpg

Jfl if you think the blue mogs the amber in this
light brown = sexy, desirable, confident, leader
blue = alienated, loner, unique

Last edited:
that video is pretty sad. you can actually tell the dude is a bit you know vulnerable. fucked up gay shit company tbh.
Yes, I don't blame the people as much as the company. There will always be a segment of retards with Placenta IQ, but this company taking advantage of them and mutilating them is just low as fuck.

• +1
Yes, I don't blame the people as much as the company. There will always be a segment of retards with Placenta IQ, but this company taking advantage of them and mutilating them is just low as fuck.
Companies have been doing this for decades. They don't give a shit about your health and well-being, all they’re after is your wallet.

Sad shit, man.

wish my eyes weren't shit brown tho. such is life.

Just imagine paying for blindness... lmao

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Ideal mix for me, same as lf3. Those surgeries are designed for people who have nothing to lose. Ideal