Brittany Story, a stacy ER fell in love with, has a boyfriend/husband who she mogs to death.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
Let me quote his manifesto:

"The sociology class flew by like a breeze, and my next class was math. In this class, I saw one of the prettiest girls I had ever seen in my life. She was the only pretty girl in the class, and she was absolutelystunning. Of course, she didn’t even notice me as I walked in. Her beauty was so intimidating that Icouldn’t bring myself to sit near her, out of fear of her judgment. As the lecture proceeded, I couldn’t help myself from constantly glancing at her, admiring every inch of her enticing body, from her silky blonde hair to her smooth, skinny, lightly tanned legs. The most beautiful thing about her was her face. It was a face that broke my heart the second I laid eyes on it. I wanted her with so much intensity, and I constantly fantasized about her during my masturbation sessions. This was the kind of girl who was always meant to be my girlfriend. This was the girl that I was meant to go through college in Santa Barbara with. My life would only have meaning if I could go through college with a girlfriend like her."

"I soon found out the name of the beautiful girl in my math class. Her name was Brittany Story. Being the obsessed stalker that I was, I looked her up on Facebook, and what I found shattered my already wounded heart to pieces. She had a boyfriend. Not only that, but her boyfriend was the type of boy I have always hated and despised: a tall, muscular surfer-jock with a buzz cut. As I looked at all the pictures of the two of them together, I shivered with pure hatred. I could physically feel the hatred burn through my entire body. I wanted to kill both of them, and I was capable of doing it. Brittany Storyshould have been mine, and if can’t have her, no one should! I fantasized about capturing the two of them and stripping the skin off her boyfriend’s flesh while making her watch. Why must my life be so full of torment and hatred? I questioned to the universe with turmoil roiling inside me. I screamed and cried with anguish that day. My housemate Spencer heard it all, but I didn’t care."

Although in college Brittany Story, a stacy, was dating a tall chad, she now is settling down, became a mother, and her new significant other (possibly husband) is some ethnic manlet. I shit you not! Here are pictures. Rate the two of them:

@personalityinkwell @TRUE_CEL @RobticaI

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Pillarman, Deleted member 4106 and 10 others
I am on the verge of saying ER mogs the bf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, 5'8manlet, everythingisacope and 24 others
how do you know she fell in love?

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Funny how she hardly ever post pics of him, probably really proud of him :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, TheChosenChad, BigBoy and 7 others
look at the captions. it's obvious they fell in love

its weird she initially dated tall muscular chads but then dates some ethnic manlet
low iq

he's a betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 11770 and 15 others
“Stacy”

Fogged to suicide by this average white JB

C6AB2394 F5C6 4196 A06D 6E3E0ED59657

Im sure ER is happy he never got forced to fuck that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, audreyen, Deleted member 4612 and 4 others
Funny how she hardly ever post pics of him, probably really proud of him :lul:
she doesn't always post everyday, plus she has pics of her baby and friends too

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascension, diggbicc, karbo and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044, AutismMaxing, fogdart and 8 others
ER mogs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6986 and metagross
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ascension and Deleted member 6785
De Nederlandse Hasan Piker
ik kan niet 1x langs rtl boulevard zappen of ik zie hem wel weer over ze "home workouts" preken tegenover 40 jaar ouder huismoeders

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
massive cope.
No lol, sure betabuxxers exist but there are plenty of outliers.
At the end of the day there is a decent amount of truth to every "pill ideology" but i guess that seems like a foreign idea on a forum full of autists and bdd ridden teenagers @Danish_Retard

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 11035 and Danish_Retard
At the end of the day there is a decent amount of truth to every "pill ideology" but i guess that seems like a foreign idea on a forum full of autists and bdd ridden teenagers @Danish_Retard
why do you assime this dude isnt a betabuxx?

Who wants to bet the baby isn't his?

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 6785
There can be times where this happens. I have seen a 4/10 with receding hairline date a 6/10

why do you assime this dude isnt a betabuxx?
Because nowhere on her insta (and i haven't seen his insta looking for it) are they flashing some giga rich lifestyle, most travels etc i saw are reachable for most people who aren't disgusting NEETs finanically

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Looks 35 therefore eggless

Long midface

Jew nose

Gross palate

Retarded eyebrows
You clearly said the most incorrect shit I’ve ever heard and she doesn’t look 35. She looks 21

this is what a 35 year old looks like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, karbo, Deleted member 6785 and 1 other person
Because nowhere on her insta (and i haven't seen his insta looking for it) are they flashing some giga rich lifestyle, most travels etc i saw are reachable for most people who aren't disgusting NEETs finanically
how do you know this insta whore hasnt chipped in? why do you assume that you need to be top 5% wealth to be a betabuxx?

Muh hypergamy
I’m starting to believe girls care more about personality

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, fogdart, Deleted member 11035 and 5 others
Muh hypergamy
They only care about personality if he’s at least moderately attractive. Look it up

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
How do you know thats her and that her instagram ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11035 and Deleted member 2403
She doesn't love him, guarantee it. She lusts for other men. She isn't even sexually attracted to him. She wanted a baby and this guy is wealthy enough to provide her and her baby with a good lifestyle while she cheats and eventually takes half his money and finds a better looking good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, diggbicc, Deleted member 5698 and 2 others
tbh the amount of subhumans i see with girls astnosishes me everyday tbh
Muh hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink