Brocolli theory(GTFIH)

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
Brocolli is the best food you can eat. Teenagers lurking here should eat at least 1-2 pounds of steamed broccoli a day.

Brocolli cures autism
Eating large amounts of broccoli has been shown to treat autism according to a research.

The researchers recruited 44 males aged 13 to 27 diagnosed with moderate to severe ASD. They were randomly assigned to take either sulforaphane or placebo by mouth for 18 weeks.
As this was a double-blind study, neither the doctors nor the participants knew which drug they were taking.
The dose of sulforaphane was 50 to 150 micromoles per day, depending on the participants' body weight. The sulforphane in this study was extracted from broccoli sprouts.
It was unclear exactly how many vegetables you would have to eat to achieve the same dose of sulphorphane used in this study.
Behaviour was assessed before the treatment, at weeks 4, 10 and 18 during the treatment, and 4 weeks after the treatment had finished.
Parents or caregivers rated the participants' behaviour using standard scales called the Aberrant Behaviour Checklist (ABC) and the Social Responsiveness Scale (SRS), while the doctors completed the Clinical Global Impression Improvement (CGI-I) scale.
What were the basic results?
On average, the 26 people taking sulforaphane showed statistically significant improvement at weeks 4, 10 and 18, compared with 14 people taking placebo for:
irritability, lethargy, stereotypy (repetitive movements) and hyperactivity according to the ABC scale
awareness, communication, motivation and mannerism according to the SRS scale
At 18 weeks, there was "much" or "very much" improvement in the CGI-I scale scores for:
social interaction in 12 people (46%) on sulforaphane compared with none (0%) taking placebo
aberrant behaviour in 14 people (54%) on sulforaphane compared with 1 person (9%) on placebo
verbal communication in 11 people (42%) on sulforaphane compared with none (0%) taking placebo
The improvements were no longer present when participants had stopped taking the sulforaphane.
Four people did not attend the first follow-up visit: this comprised three who had been allocated to take sulforaphane and one who had been given the placebo.
People taking sulforaphane gained an average of 4.31 pounds over the 18-week period, compared with 0.31 pounds in the placebo group.
One participant on sulforaphane had a seizure after taking it for three weeks, with no previous history of seizures. Another participant had a history of epilepsy and was taking medication, but he had a seizure three weeks after stopping sulforaphane.

http://www.autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/broccoli-sprout-extract-shows-promise-easing-autism symptoms

Brocolli shown to help treat AGA

Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) causes the regression of human hair follicles in the parietal scalp, leading to androgenic alopecia (AGA). Sulforaphane (SFN) increases the expression of DHT degrading enzymes, such as 3α-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenases (3α-HSDs), and, therefore, SFN treatment may improve AGA. To determine the effects of SFN on hair growth, we administered SFN (10 mg/kg BW, IP) or vehicle (DMSO) to ob/ob mice for six weeks and examined hair regeneration and the plasma levels of testosterone and DHT. We also tested the effects of SFN on the expression of two forms of 3α-HSD, aldo-keto reductase 1c21 and dehydrogenase/reductase (SDR family) member 9, both in vitro and in vivo. SNF significantly enhanced hair regeneration in ob/ob mice. The mice treated with SFN showed lower plasma levels of testosterone and DHT than those treated with vehicle. SFN increased the mRNA and protein levels of the two forms of 3α-HSD in the liver of the mice and in cultured murine hepatocyte Hepa1c1c7 cells. These results suggest that SFN treatment increases the amount of 3α-HSDs in the liver, accelerates the degradation of blood DHT, and subsequently blocks the suppression of hair growth by DHT.
AEiztAO 1
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26923074

This is part 1 of the brocolli theory posts. Next post will include evidence that sulforaphane can melt down visceral fat from your face(some posts on lookism already explain this tbhtbh) and how you can grow your own brocolli sprouts from brocolli, which have the highest concentration of sulforaphane.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and daxter779
Yeah but brócoli IS fucking disgusting

Also inb4 some people here come saying "ayo bruh this dasen't work ye autist xdz"

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
ayo bruh this dasen't work ye autist xdz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Chadelite, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
Yeah but brócoli IS fucking disgusting

Also inb4 some people here come saying "ayo bruh this dasen't work ye autist xdz"
Giphy 6

Your momma told you to eat brocolli but you didn't. This is why you are incel.

Consumption of brocolli has a positive correlation to height , maybe not eating it is the cause of your manletism too( below 6'7"= manlet imho). Start eating this shit before Norwood hits you too.
Giphy 6
@knajjd @Weed @11gaijin sticky this thread ASAP.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
I eat a lot of broccoli. It makes my farts smell like a rotten person.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
I eat a lot of broccoli. It makes my farts smell like a rotten person.
this guys eats broccoli and is still an incel. OP explain this

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Broccoli Theory is genuinely one of the most legit theories out there, no fucking joke at all. It's like fucking roids, you should all be eating 1-2lbs of the shit per day. Make sure you cycle off after three weeks, though. Or you could blast and cruise, eat 200g/day basic and then blast on a kilo per day for a month now and then when you want to get laid a lot.
@Intel.Imperitive

this guys eats broccoli and is still an incel. OP explain this
He probably an idiot and ate it boiled.:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6403 and Deusmaximus
Broccoli Theory is genuinely one of the most legit theories out there, no fucking joke at all. It's like fucking roids, you should all be eating 1-2lbs of the shit per day. Make sure you cycle off after three weeks, though. Or you could blast and cruise, eat 200g/day basic and then blast on a kilo per day for a month now and then when you want to get laid a lot.
@Intel.Imperitive

How do you intent us to eat it?

@Intel.Imperitive

Lol how do you cook broccoli then? I actually boiled it:forcedsmile:

I used to eat a shit ton, it made my breath a bit fresher and that was it.

fucking nasty ass food

fucking nasty ass food
Faggot. Best food there is, not even joking. Lol at not eating brocolli or brocolli sprouts daily since the age of 3. Guaranteed slayerhood if you did.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and left2die
Faggot. Best food there is, not even joking. Lol at not eating brocolli or brocolli sprouts daily since the age of 3. Guaranteed slayerhood if you did.
Lentils + broccoli + nuts is the ideal meal. It tastes like shit unfortunately.

i eat chips ahoy and i mog you

Legit, broccoli crowns at my local market are expensive af.:feelsokman:
Yeah also germinated brocolli seeds are cheap af. You can get your brocolli sprouts after 8-9 days.
i eat chips ahoy and i mog you
Not for long. Late Puberty seems to be fixing my shit up. Ascension from 18 yo to 19.5 yo:

FWHR: 1.65 then, 1.8 now
chin to philtrum ratio: 1.8 then, 2.3 now
wider chin
better cheekbones
gonial angle went from 140-145 to 120(just measured today) srs

not anglefrauding or lens distortion game. This is legit late delayed puberty ascension.

Can't even grow a beard yet though. 12yos beardmog me.

Last edited:
  • Love it
I know you linked studies, but i doubt broccoli does anything significant to teens through puberty, let alone to anyone older than 18-21. If it was that simple than teens that come from Vegetarian parents should all be 6+/10. Its just not the way it works.

I know you linked studies, but i doubt broccoli does anything significant to teens through puberty, let alone to anyone older than 18-21. If it was that simple than teens that come from Vegetarian parents should all be 6+/10. Its just not the way it works.
Brocolli can't fix your shit phenotype, but it could potentially lead to better health and hormonal profile in puberty, thus helping you reach your limit.

• +1
Yeah also germinated brocolli seeds are cheap af. You can get your brocolli sprouts after 8-9 days.

Not for long. Late Puberty seems to be fixing my shit up. Ascension from 18 yo to 19.5 yo:

FWHR: 1.65 then, 1.8 now
chin to philtrum ratio: 1.8 then, 2.3 now
wider chin
better cheekbones
gonial angle went from 140-145 to 120(just measured today) srs

not anglefrauding or lens distortion game. This is legit late delayed puberty ascension.

Can't even grow a beard yet though. 12yos beardmog me.
Hows the late puberty treating you bro?

raw broccoli slayers krew