bruh fuck gaussian elimination

Slayer

Slayer

^ she could have fixed me
fuck gaussian elimination all my homies evaluate homogeneous linear systems of equations using cramer's rule 😈🤪

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, sytyl, PrisonMike and 2 others
I solve linear equations using pure intuition

Fuck your Cramer's rule and faggotian elimination

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, sytyl, Deleted member 8576 and 6 others
maths is incel cope

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Carl_Friedrich_Gauss_1840_by_Jensen.jpg

this nigga was crazy fr

Carl_Friedrich_Gauss_1840_by_Jensen.jpg

this nigga was crazy fr
Incel tbh.

Amedeo Avogadro was probably the most incel looking scientist tho
Dude looks like a cancer patient and fetal alcohol syndrome hybrid

Screenshot 2020 09 22 09 40 202

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, sytyl, Slayer and 1 other person
would u smash gauss' daughter
Therese_Gauss.jpg
Would pound so hard that the flux of electric field through her pussy would become infinite

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer
just come if you got the grades indians are being accepted everywhere for study and shit, their population is increasing too in big cities and smaller cities too, much better than USA tbh
@sytyl

just come if you got the grades indians are being accepted everywhere for study and shit, their population is increasing too in big cities and smaller cities too, much better than USA tbh
@sytyl
The competition is extremely tough among Indians tbh. I am not good enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
@sytyl
the dopamine release I get when I see the notification turn red is virtually eliminated when I see "brbbrah" in the alert panel

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AbandonShip and Deleted member 9072
The competition is extremely tough among Indians tbh. I am not good enough.
the indians I've seen to come to canada are retarded af ngl, I am sure you are more intelligent than them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and AbandonShip
the indians I've seen to come to canada are retarded af ngl, I am sure you are more intelligent than them
Yeah Canada is easier. US is insanely hard tho. They only take 99.99 percentile curries

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Yeah Canada is easier. US is insanely hard tho. They only take 99.99 percentile curries
yeah, in canada our colleges are full of international indian/asian students looking to find a way to stay afterward, and our universities have tons of masters students from india/asia in general that also look to get a job and get sponsored afterward by a company or their families

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and AbandonShip
SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOUR EXTREMELY LUCKY. US PAKISTANIS AND OTHER ETHNICITES DON'T HAVE IT AS LUCKY AS YOU INDIANS. FOR SOME REASON TRUDEU LOVES YOU. MAYBE HE TOOK IT UP THE ASS WITH MODI

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
yeah, in canada our colleges are full of international indian/asian students looking to find a way to stay afterward, and our universities have tons of masters students from india/asia in general that also look to get a job and get sponsored afterward by a company or their families
Is higher education cheap in Canada? It's expensive af in the US

• +1
the dopamine release I get when I see the notification turn red is virtually eliminated when I see "brbbrah" in the alert panel

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
Is higher education cheap in Canada? It's expensive af in the US
cheaper than america but international students pay 2-5x more depending on college/uni and program

• So Sad
cheaper than america but international students pay 2-5x more depending on college/uni and program
Over for me

• So Sad
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 9072
  • Ugh..
fuck gaussian elimination all my homies evaluate homogeneous linear systems of equations using cramer's rule 😈🤪
fr nigga, one lil blunder when reducing to echelon form and u fuck everything up

• JFL
no theorem for ur face tho OP

• JFL