Brutal - 5'3.5 bald man tries to talk to girls and they pretend he doesn't exist

piscicide

piscicide

Bronze
At average height, you will never be gigachad but you can still have sex frequently if you max out everything else. However at 5'4 it is completely over, this guy checks all the blue pill boxes (confident, not insecure about his height, in shape, dressed well) and the girls are completely disgusted by him.

Now compare their reactions to this 6'3 facially attractive guy:

Fucking brutal, he stutters for 5 seconds and they are still giggling touching their hair.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, SoyGune, Slayerino and 26 others
First video has to be one of the cringiest experiences I've ever seen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, boondocksmaxx, Deleted member 2587 and 21 others
5'11 Brad Pitt = Gigachad, theory debunked
Below 5'7 = it's over, theory proven

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KrissKross, eyearea, Deleted member 2658 and 8 others
Dn anyway Obhai mogs ur bloodline cuck
Untitled1
Untitled1
Untitled1
Untitled1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 7753, piscicide and 1 other person
Neither of them are extremely attravtive. The tall guy has an average face. So if youre over 5'11 and average/decent looking you have no excuse for not being able to get a woman.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gaymidget, Over, Deleted member 5393 and 5 others
the first million women are just practice bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Slayerino, boondocksmaxx and 28 others
first video: 4k views
tallfag video: 8.000.000 views

gotta laugh it off man

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slayerino, gaymidget, Lev Peshkov and 5 others
Neither of them are extremely attravtive. The tall guy has an average face. So if youre over 5'11 and average/decent looking you have no excuse for not being able to get a woman.
Being 6'3 is such a huge halo that his face looks more attractive

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Over, Deleted member 2658 and 2 others
The short guy has like absolutely no idea how to approach - you don't approach from behind a person, because it's simply creepy and you scare her, you don't approach directly from the front because it's too confrontational, you also don't approach a person that is walking fast and looks busy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Acnno, gaymidget, Over and 13 others
Being 6'3 is such a huge halo that his face looks more attractive
People with that kind of face who are around 5'10-5-11 can get women if they approach properly. Below 5'10 is a death sentence.

Last edited:
The short guy has like absolutely no idea how to approach - you don't approach from behind a person, because it's simply creepy and you scare her, you don't approach directly from the front because it's too confrontational, you also don't approach a person that is walking fast and looks busy.
Agreed. But if he was taller they would be MUCH friendlier. They take one look at him and autoreject for having bad genes.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and Deleted member 6403
read the comments on the first video :lul: :lul: :lul:

I go to UT bro, you were getting rejected because you were going after college chicks. It's a very clichey school and most girls only date guys in college or in graduate school. Plus, the street you're on, guad, is filled with hobo and sales people so most people are almost always going to be defensive in the first place

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Slayerino, Yerico7 and 9 others

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gaymidget, Over, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
read the comments on the first video :lul: :lul: :lul:

I go to UT bro, you were getting rejected because you were going after college chicks. It's a very clichey school and most girls only date guys in college or in graduate school. Plus, the street you're on, guad, is filled with hobo and sales people so most people are almost always going to be defensive in the first place

View attachment 678285
How dare he go after college chicks. Fucking disgusting, just so happens I fucked a chad who cold approached me on the street teehee.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 6403
2nd guy approaching in college campus or w/e chicks that are probably his age

1st guy doing autistic street cold approach, literally the hardest way to hook up with someone since everyone is minding their own business and don't want to be bothered. Yeah he's a manlet but he has high trust normie face and nt/confidence. He could score if he was in an environment where people actually want to hook up

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget, Over, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
People with that kind of face who are around 5'10-5-11 can get women if they approach properly. Below 5'10 is a death sentence.
For being a gigachad maybe. It doesn't become a huge falio until 5'6, above that you can blend into average and score frequently if you know what you're doing.

Wow imagine being 5'3

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: YungStud, Deleted member 4416 and piscicide
Water
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: piscicide
feelsbadman

@Papabakvet

Last edited:
2nd guy approaching in college campus or w/e chicks that are probably his age

1st guy doing autistic street cold approach, literally the hardest way to hook up with someone since everyone is minding their own business and don't want to be bothered. Yeah he's a manlet but he has high trust normie face and nt/confidence. He could score if he was in an environment where people actually want to hook up
yeah he COULD but the point is that it's unlikely

• +1
Tell us something we don't know OP.

Adding this to my HeightPill mega thread on .co

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and piscicide
At average height, you will never be gigachad but you can still have sex frequently if you max out everything else. However at 5'4 it is completely over, this guy checks all the blue pill boxes (confident, not insecure about his height, in shape, dressed well) and the girls are completely disgusted by him.

Fucking brutal, he stutters for 5 seconds and they are still giggling touching their hair.

thought the 2nd guy wasn't over 6ft. he's heigh tier normie maybe chadlite

That short guy’s video was extremely painful to watch. I sincerely feel bad for manlets. Imagine having one life and being born as a manlet. No respect from men and no pussy from women.

• +1
Reactions: eyearea, gaymidget, ChestBrah and 7 others
That short guy’s video was extremely painful to watch. I sincerely feel bad for manlets. Imagine having one life and being born as a manlet. No respect from men and no pussy from women.
he'd legitimately slay if he had your face

*then again so would anyone thing

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
thought the 2nd guy wasn't over 6ft. he's heigh tier normie maybe chadlite
Hes definitely 6'3, you can google him.

He even looks more like 5'1", especially next to these asian foids

• +1
Reactions: ChestBrah and TheAnomaly
Brootal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
cope thread, the 5'3 guy just didnt have enough personality
fucking incel blaming on attractiveness

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gaymidget, Germania and eduardkoopman
just do LL bro

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Although true ish.
His approach isn't that bad in general. Nor, is the tall guy in essence smoother

Hes manlet and blad wtf.

FACEANDLMS

Couldn’t even finish it I feel so bad.

• So Sad

jesus christ @2:04 of first vid was brutal as fuck. the way those whores looked at him

• +1
Unless your ugly

shit like this should come with a suifuel warning. Watching how easy it is for the chad is fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
When the cope is too strong
Screenshot 20200920 114434  01

• JFL
Reactions: Thomsson and piscicide
below 5 8 is a death sentence. i know plenty of 5 9 dudes who easily get laid

Why does everyone look so tall in the first vid. I’m 5’3 but I don’t get as brutally height mogged as this dude. Also I never knew how small 5’3 looked to others. It’s over for me.

• JFL
Reactions: piscicide and Lev Peshkov

Watched videos and damn how did he not rope yet its brutal