Brutal blackpill for ricecels: The Asian version of the self-hating white sjw is now a thing

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I have often praised ricecels for being less cucked and sjw than whites. Well it would appear I was wrong and that increased exposure to western sjw culture is turning a growing number of asians into the asian version of the self-loathing white liberal.

Here is a reddit thread where a bunch of rice complain about this. Notice how similar their complaints are to the things you typically hear right-wing whites complain about:

"Translation: I am the one good Asian. Asians are racist, but I am not. I welcome thousand+ upvotes from white liberals, blacks, and perhaps other Asians who too are open to the idea of generalizing and exaggerating the flaws of their own community for massive favor. Being racist to those of my own is NOT racist- never- and telling them to "go back" to a culture show is appropriate because it's hip to mock Asians proud of their culture (at least to the 94% who are not Asian)."

Also a couple of comments:

Asian

Replace the word asian with white and these could as well be Trump supporters complaining about white leftists hating on their own race for brownie points.

It's all over for ricecels. Sorry but you have been infected with the liberal disease. It's all over for you now.

Jfl.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Drugs, Deleted member 616, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Jfl at the race considered the ugliest trying to put others down. Fucking crabs, I tell ya.

Sad to see, the Chinese have a real chance at world domination

they will end up mix of JApan and US

they dont.

This. China's strength isn't as large as it seems. Their economy is largely dependent on aping western inventions and on cheap labor which will become useless soon as automation kicks in. There are also rumors that their economy will implode in the not so distant future and that China might actually split into a number of smaller countries.

• +1
Reactions: Drugs
Goddamn, I hate Reddit so fucking much