Brutal Blackpill from girl

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness

This website is so bluepill it’s the same level of bluepillness as reddit JFL
And this foid knowledge the reality of women nature

Fuuuuuurk it’s truly over if you are not good looking

Foids have high standards because their sex drives are not as high as men. It does'nt take much for us to want to have sex with a girl. JFL I went on reddit and they askek foids what percentage of men they are attracted to most of them said 10%-15% :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:.

And I thought we were the superficial gender

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Foids have high standards because their sex drives are not as high as men. It does'nt take much for us to want to have sex with a girl. JFL I went on reddit and they askek foids what percentage of men they are attracted to most of them said 10%-15%:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:.

And I thought we were the superficial gender
I saw that thread some of them say they only attracted to 5%-10% of men

Man it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I saw that thread some of them say they only attracted to 5%-10% of men

Man it’s over
If most people were to look at the OKcupid experiment when they found out that 80% of foids were attracted to the top 20% of men. They would would say some retarded shit like "It's because men only want to fuck" and "Men are trash". It's always our fault when the dating scene is a shit show.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and mido the slayer
If most people were to look at the OKcupid experiment when they found out that 80% of foids were attracted to the top 20% of men. They would would some retarded shit like "It's because men only want to fuck" and "Men are trash". It's always our fault when the dating scene is a shit show.
I love how they search for for excuses when we know that they don’t find us attractive because majority of men lack jawline, good eye area,harmony,height,ect

Jeremy Meeks is rapist criminal bad person in general

And women want to fuck him

JFL at foids

the dogpill roams free, in ever thread i sense a dogpill.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel