Brutal blackpill rant about incels on television (Describes 95% of users here)

JustLikeAWoman

JustLikeAWoman

Banned
It's supposed to be funny, but it's so brutal that no one laughs.

Cliffs:
"I know profiling is wrong, but if a guy takes his own mother to prom, he goes on the list"
"Does your fondest sexual memory involve two other people you heard through a wall?"
"America has an epidemic of gun violence, because it has an epidemic of guys who are picked last in gym"
"Guns don't kill people- Loners who don't get laid kill people"
"Being a loner just to just mean you stayed home on friday nights and no social skills, it wasn't a movement"
"That's why men need real friends, who look you in the eye and tell you that your theories about the upcoming race war are bullshit."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, LowTierNormie, Pendejo and 13 others
Bill Maher is just another Jewllwood soyboy cuck. Normies take pleasure in bullying incels and driving them to go er and then virtue signalling "why did he do This?? He must have been INcel 🤔"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, IWantToMax, turkproducer and 10 others
Bill Maher is just another Jewllwood soyboy cuck. Normies take pleasure in bullying incels and driving them to go er and then virtue signalling "why did he do This?? He must have been INcel 🤔"
You are the type of guy he was describing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Deleted member 1560, FatJattMofo and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 2810 and 5 others
https://summit.news/2019/08/02/dhs-...le-supremacist-terror-threat-posed-by-incels/

Screenshot 20190802 090757 Samsung Internet

A full on war is brewing to exterminate incels. This next decade is going to be interesting.

I don’t live in the US where getting a gun is so easy. So I don’t really understand how easily Americancels can come to the idea of going ER.

I don’t live in the US where getting a gun is so easy. So I don’t really understand how easily Americancels can come to the idea of going ER.

By getting treated like absolute shit thier entire lives in the most capitalistic dog eat dog society on Earth?

Cliff said it well. America has an "every man for himself, winner takes all" culture that chews up and spits out people who can't roll with the herd. And America's response to unfortunate people who fall by the wayside and can't fend for themselves is: "Sucks to be you, loser! You should just spare everyone the burden and put some buckshot through the roof of your mouth!"

It's not hard to imagine that having this mentality shoved down someone's throat day in and day out for years (or their entire life, even) will make them resentful towards society. This is the REAL reason people are going ER. Until the world at large accepts that, it will keep on happening.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Pendejo, Ritalincel and 6 others
brutal reality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
By getting treated like absolute shit thier entire lives in the most capitalistic dog eat dog society on Earth?

Cliff said it well. America has an "every man for himself, winner takes all" culture that chews up and spits out people who can't roll with the herd. And America's response to unfortunate people who fall by the wayside and can't fend for themselves is: "Sucks to be you, loser! You should just spare everyone the burden and put some buckshot through the roof of your mouth!"

It's not hard to imagine that having this mentality shoved down someone's throat day in and day out for years (or their entire life, even) will make them resentful towards society. This is the REAL reason people are going ER. Until the world at large accepts that, it will keep on happening.
World revolution when?

"Being a loner just to just mean you stayed home on friday nights and no social skills, it wasn't a movement"

c77.jpg

• +1
Reactions: xit

It has more to do with loneliness

0d6812e6-3fe8-49f5-9f6f-08798ca445e3-large16x9_AP17100683058759.jpg

what in the fuck

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting

c77.jpg
Faggot soycuck programming

Who watches this shit

You can tell billy is incel himself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, IWantToMax, Deleted member 2854 and 1 other person

hippity hoppity abolish private property

There is actually lots of truth to it.

Looks requirements to join a friend circle are far lower than for getting a girlfriend, it's mostly about being socially adjusted and going with the flow.

I would know because I myself have been an outcast almost all my life.

They wouldn't dare to attack people from a close range with a little knife.
Guns give even the biggest wimps unlimited power.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan
They cannot swallow the blackpill so they decide to try to crush it.

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan
We will crush them

this describes every sfcel here yes

Cliffs:
"I know profiling is wrong, but if a guy takes his own mother to prom, he goes on the list"
"Does your fondest sexual memory involve two other people you heard through a wall?"
"America has an epidemic of gun violence, because it has an epidemic of guys who are picked last in gym"
"That's why men need real friends, who look you in the eye and tell you that your theories about the upcoming race war are bullshit."

maxresdefault.jpg

funny part is its true. there was a curry who does stanup called Neil and he said the same thing

Someone drop agepill on this guy and ruin his career

literally none of what he said was "offensive" to incels, he was speaking truths

anyone getting offended by this video is retarded