Brutal Blackpill: Teenage Love

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
If you havent had Teenage Love Its fucking OVER

Serious Hypergamy begins to develop at 18+ yo so if you havent had Teenage Love it never began .

You wont get the years of lost Teenage Love back ever again. 14-18 can be prime years of boys since girls arent that hypergamous yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, SHARK and Pietrosiek
14-18 can be prime years of boys since girls arent that hypergamous yet
Nicholas cage gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Serious Hypergamy begins to develop at 18+ yo so if you havent had Teenage Love it never began .

You wont get the years of lost Teenage Love back ever again. 14-18 can be prime years of boys since girls arent that hypergamous yet
Facts. At that age specially 14-15 you can touch their asses and they dont even care. They start sucking dick just to know how it feels. If u lost those years then its over

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope, Jack, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
im trying okay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VWolf, Jack, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise, About2Rope, Jack and 2 others
At that age being low inhib >>> anything (unless youre utterly ugly) Go for it boyo
i am actually prolly utterly ugly ngl i need to prettyboymax first then socialcirclemax

LEGIT SON. I WISH I WASN'T HIGH INHIB ASPIE DURING HS

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Also JUST BE FIRST IS FUCKING LEGIT

• +1
I actually remember vividly smacking this girls ass in class when I was 14 and she didn’t bother LMAO, girls were based as fuck back then

I actually remember vividly smacking this girls ass in class when I was 14 and she didn’t bother LMAO, girls were based as fuck back then
i will never do this i had to go to an only boys school fml i am gonna try this on guys now ded srs

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Bewusst and Nosecel9000
for me it seems other way around. hypergamy from 14-20 and then money plays a big role too

for me it seems other way around. hypergamy from 14-20 and then money plays a big role too
No young virgin girl 14-15 are often depressed and often get a boyfriend thats not so good looking

i will never do this i had to go to an only boys school fml i am gonna try this on guys now ded srs
I remember a friend of mine literally pull his dick out and slapping it on some girls ass, then when she turned around he hid it. NO LARP. We used to do that kind of shit. Most low inhib start getting blowjobs by 13-14 rofl. Teen life is so easy, make something out of it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Pendejo
I remember a friend of mine literally pull his dick out and slapping it on some girls ass, then when she turned around he hid it. NO LARP. We used to do that kind of shit. Most low inhib start getting blowjobs by 13-14 rofl. Teen life is so easy, make something out of it.
how i dont know any girls

• So Sad
Reactions: Nosecel9000

facts.

• +1
Reactions: bossman and Nosecel9000
Thats the most Brutal Blackpill ever. You cant get those years back ever AGAIN

• +1
Reactions: Jack and Deleted member 1862
Thats the most Brutal Blackpill ever. You cant get those years back ever AGAIN
who cares i lost my virginity at 19 and only gamed and never talked to girls before. Teenage girls are much harder to fuck than 18+ ones anyways

• +1
Reactions: bossman
who cares i lost my virginity at 19 and only gamed and never talked to girls before. Teenage girls are much harder to fuck than 18+ ones anyways
Nah bruh. At teenage years every foid wants to know how doing shit feels. Then when they already got screwed multiple times their standards get set higher and they are harder to please. Also they dont feel that curious

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Nosecel9000
Lol

Teenage girl 14-15 are typically virgin . But okay if you want to fuck chads 18yo roastie

Just be first theory is legit
Nah bruh. At teenage years every foid wants to know how doing shit feels. Then when they already got screwed multiple times their standards get set higher and they are harder to please. Also they dont feel that curious
Roasties standards are always higher and higher

Lol

Teenage girl 14-15 are typically virgin . But okay if you want to fuck chads 18yo roastie

right again.

You have your whole life to fuck experienced women but taking someones virginity is something that's only really possible in your teenage years.

• +1
right again.

You have your whole life to fuck experienced women but taking someones virginity is something that's only really possible in your teenage years.
Fucking legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
i am gonna fuck a girl from yubo lmfaooo

99% of the girls i asked how they lost their virginity was at 16-18 with their then BF. if you need to be someones bf to fuck them its harder than fucking a random 20 yo slag from a club.

99% of the girls i asked how they lost their virginity was at 16-18 with their then BF. if you need to be someones bf to fuck them its harder than fucking a random 20 yo slag from a club.
Nigga not in my country LOL
Nigga not in my country LOL
Which Im not gonna tell u kek

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Lol

Roasties standards are always higher and higher
i dont care honestly lol. i would even fuck hookers that had 500 dicks in them. fucking virgins is overrated they are bad

• Ugh..
Reactions: Jack, bossman and Nosecel9000
i dont care honestly lol. i would even fuck hookers that had 500 dicks in them. fucking virgins is overrated they are bad
If you havent fucked at least 1 teenage virgin you cant call yourself human

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 3073
If you havent fucked at least 1 teenage virgin you cant call yourself human
i had one that i fucked when she was 15 and was virgin. its nothing special. if she was virgin or not who cares lol.

• Ugh..
Looking back I could have fucked 3 girls from school. One girl asked me out when I was 12 but I declined. If I fucked a girl at 12 I would be a totally different person now. Other girl asked me out when I was 16 and the other one when I was 17. Declined all offers because I always thought they weren't serious about it.
Being high inhib sucks so hard.
In school looks matter less, if you're low inhib you'll maybe slay because most school guys are pussies when they aren't drunk.
In school couples where the girl is better looking than the guy are not uncommon.

• So Sad
Looking back I could have fucked 3 girls from school. One girl asked me out when I was 12 but I declined. If I fucked a girl at 12 I would be a totally different person now. Other girl asked me out when I was 16 and the other one when I was 17. Declined all offers because I always thought they weren't serious about it.
In school looks matter less, if you're low inhib you'll maybe slay because most school guys are pussies when they aren't drunk.
In school couples where the girl is better looking than the guy are not uncommon.
Legit
Also most teenage boys looksmin themselves to death

It's suifuel that foids are so easy and sluty at that age. My oneits sucked many many dicks. I can't take that

It's suifuel that foids are so easy and sluty at that age. My oneits sucked many many dicks. I can't take that
Most teenage boys are high inhib to death though so the 90/10 rule applies

Their estrogen peaks same way as our T does boyo, time for you to rope

• +1
daily remember that they have sex in clubs from 13 yo

Most teenage boys are high inhib to death though so the 90/10 rule applies
But fuck man if foids just want to be fucked by anybody, especialy with these low inhib dudes it makes me disgusting.
Their estrogen peaks same way as our T does boyo, time for you to rope
Fuck i need to rope i don't understand this world i can't take sluttyness and how normies are open about sex. Over for me.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Nosecel9000
Legit
Also most teenage boys looksmin themselves to death
True. I was also very looksminned. I never got a haircut and I had serious acne. My self esteem was like 0, I only gamed 24/7 so I didn't understand what the girls found attractive about me. I hated my looks and couldn't understand how they could seriously like me. I thought they were trying to ridicule me but afterwards I realized they legit liked me.
All the girls were also way above my league. Girls in school do not know their SMV and they are very curious. I was different than other guys, always a loner, maybe that was attractive to them? No idea tbh. The one girl that asked me out after a class trip when I was 17 was quite edgy too, should have tried it with her.

I'm convinced that fucking teenage girls is like 1000 times easier than fucking 18+ year old women.
They don't get as much validation, they don't know their SMV and they are just extremely horny and curious. And they aren't desensitized to a guy talking to them. They still have the spark.
My Instagram experiments have proven it. @buflek

• +1
True. I was also very looksminned. I never got a haircut and I had serious acne. My self esteem was like 0, I only gamed 24/7 so I didn't understand what the girls found attractive about me. I hated my looks and couldn't understand how they could seriously like me. I thought they were trying to ridicule me but afterwards I realized they legit liked me.
All the girls were also way above my league. Girls in school do not know their SMV and they are very curious. I was different than other guys, always a loner, maybe that was attractive to them? No idea tbh. The one girl that asked me out after a class trip when I was 17 was quite edgy too, should have tried it with her.

I'm convinced that fucking teenage girls is like 1000 times easier than fucking 18+ year old women.
They don't get as much validation, they don't know their SMV and they are just extremely horny and curious. And they aren't desensitized to a guy talking to them. They still have the spark.
My Instagram experiments have proven it. @buflek
Low validation + curious + dont know their smv = big opportunity for us ugly ppl

• +1
Can relate. Biggest mistake in my entire youth was declining the biggest stacy of my school. I was 14. Now she is a fkin IG model with 100k+ followers, she was hot af but i never though SHE would pay attention to me. I always went for the pretty girls, but not the fucking gigastacey. I swear i thought she was playing with me. She sat on my lap, called me her boyfriend. My fucking friends never told me she was serious, they told me that after she had left the school and changed cities. At least i lost my virginity a year and a half later or i'd have ROPED HARD

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, About2Rope and Nosecel9000
Can relate. Biggest mistake in my entire youth was declining the biggest stacy of my school. I was 14. Now she is a fkin IG model with 100k+ followers, she was hot af but i never though SHE would pay attention to me. I always went for the pretty girls, but not the fucking gigastacey. I swear i thought she was playing with me. She sat on my lap, called me her boyfriend. My fucking friends never told me she was serious, they told me that after she had left the school and changed cities. At least i lost my virginity a year and a half later or i'd have ROPED HARD
Brutal man
I have very little female validation thoufh, but i have no friends so maybe thats why

That explain why some foids were intrested in my. That's mean that my only hope that i'm gl somehow gone. I'm tall subhuman and some foids just were horny. I really thought that i was special or some other shit. Suifuel

• +1
Brutal man
I have very little female validation thoufh, but i have no friends so maybe thats why
You can make it, no bluepill shit though. Looksmaxx and get rid of that fucking high inhib.

• +1
You can make it, no bluepill shit though. Looksmaxx snd grt rid of that fucking high inhib.
Im 15 so i have lifefuel
I go for the depressed girls with very little validation

This pill is true; this gap is felt later in life, for you sense how screwed you are: But it's reversible very successfully, so whatever

• +1
Fuck it,man

This pill is true; this gap is felt later in life, for you sense how screwed you are: But it's reversible very successfully, so whatever
Its not reversible bro im sorry

Im 15 so i have lifefuel
I go for the depressed girls with very little validation
15 you still got time, but dont waste it. Maybe try to socialize with the cool dudes ROFL

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
You were probably a Chad though, so it's perfectly understandable that hot girls were into you.
I literally have nothing going on for me. I'm ugly and disgusting but most girls were still very nice to me.
Girl in 6th grade asked me to go to the cinema with her on social media, I said "no" because even back then I thought she was pranking me. She then texted we could also get a cuddle seat JFL. 1 week later someone in class asked her who she was into and she said my name.
Could have fucked a stacy at 12.
Now I'm still a 19 year old virgin and I won't lose it anytime soon.
Life is so much about taking the right decisions.