Brutal Blackpill: Teenage Love

15 you still got time, but dont waste it. Maybe try to socializa with the cool dudes ROFL
No man the coolest dudes are just friends with the coolest highest smv girls
I want to get a depressed unvalidated girl

You were probably a Chad though, so it's perfectly understandable that hot girls were into you.
I literally have nothing going on for me. I'm ugly and disgusting but most girls were still very nice to me.
Girl in 6th grade asked me to go to the cinema with her on social media, I said "no" because even back then I thought she was pranking me. She then texted we could also get a cuddle seat JFL. 1 week later someone in class asked her who she was into and she said my name.
Could have fucked a stacy at 12.
Now I'm still a 19 year old virgin and I won't lose it anytime soon.
Life is so much about taking the right decisions.
Yeah man. I could've statusmaxxed hard if taking that foid. But its too late to regret dumb shit, lets live on the present and plan the future boyo.

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
It works like this young love 14-18
Hypergamy 18-25ish
25+ is mainly about money

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Yeah man. I could've statusmaxxed hard if taking that foid. But its too late to regret dumb shit, lets live on the present and plan the future boyo.
I just finished school 3 months ago so the regret is still fresh. It will fade away.
What I've learned is that high inhib is so gay and that it's better to be at least ugly and low inhib instead of ugly and high inhib.
Wanted to ask my oneitis what she thought about me on graduation day but pussied out.
This girl always smiled, said to her friends that I'm mysterious and told the teachers that I am funny but she also called me ugly. I'm so fucking confused. I need to looksmax to the point I know that I'm certainly not ugly.

I just finished school 3 months ago so the regret is still fresh. It will fade away.
What I've learned is that high inhib is so gay and that it's better to be at least ugly and low inhib instead of ugly and high inhib.
Wanted to ask my oneitis what she thought about me on graduation day but pussied out.
This girl always smiled, said to her friends that I'm mysterious and told the teachers that I am funny but she also called me ugly. I'm so fucking confused. I need to looksmax to the point I know that I'm certainly not ugly.
Also it is much easier for manlets in the teen period

Also it is much easier for manlets in the teen period
DEFINITELY. The only time short guys can succeed somewhat is teens. Manlets will have a hard time in school but at least have a chance. In my whole grade out of 50 guys only like 5 had a gf. Most are pussies. Also the guys were uglier than their gfs and the Chadlites were single.
Most 25+ foids have a ridiculous height fetish. Go out in the streets and you will see many ugly old tallfags with gfs.
But we shouldn't care about 25+ year old foids as long as we can tbh.
If there's the opportunity to get young girls at 40 I'll take it.

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Nosecel9000
DEFINITELY. The only time short guys can succeed somewhat is teens. Manlets will have a hard time in school but at least have a chance. In my whole grade out of 50 guys only like 5 had a gf. Most are pussies. Also the guys were uglier than their gfs and the Chadlites were single.
Most 25+ foids have a ridiculous height fetish. Go out in the streets and you will see many ugly old tallfags with gfs.
But we shouldn't care about 25+ year old foids as long as we can tbh.
If there's the opportunity to get young girls at 40 I'll take it.
Holy fuck i really meed to take that chance and stop being high inhib

Bitches are so hard to read sometimes ffs
Holy fuck i really meed to take that chance and stop being high inhib
U should

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Some foids actually bulied me. I was whole red when foid said a word to me. Also i had super big acne. I didn't have facebook for a long time, weird dude reputation (i still have it). Fuckin over. How i can socialize with people that i hate? I hate dancing, getting drunk with people, joking all this stuff. I was born as mentalcel and i will die mentalcel

Some foids actually bulied me. I was whole red when foid said a word to me. Also i had super big acne. I didn't have facebook for a long time, weird dude reputation (i still have it). Fuckin over. How i can socialize with people that i hate? I hate dancing, getting drunk with people, joking all this stuff. I was born as mentalcel and i will die mentalcel
I never was bullied but also was the most unimportant friend
Bitches are so hard to read sometimes ffs

U should
How can i be low inhib?

How can i be low inhib?
i was bulied just by one foid. When dudes bulied me i fighted back so i didn't have any problems with that

Last edited:

How can i be low inhib?
Learn to not give a fuck. Straight up. Nothing fucking matters and the more you make stuff matter the worse the pressure on you is. Just stop caring. They like you? fine. They dont? who cares. Foids laugh at you? they probably like u. U find out they make fun of you? Ok, fine who cares? Everybody suffers, everybody has their complexes. No one gives a fuck about you, youre more fish in the sea.

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope, GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 39

How can i be low inhib?
in fact foid that bulied me, later on started being flirty with me

How can i be low inhib?
Push yourself to do low inhib shit.
Imagine the highest inhib person ever. That's me. The more I talked with girls (I only talked to them because they initiated it) the more comfortable I got.
I never partied. Only one time, just started dancing like a low inhib idiot without even drinking something and the more I did it and realized that nobody gave a shit the lower inhib I got.
I'm getting lower inhib every day ngl. At your age I actually had social anxiety so it's easier said than done to become low inhib.
What makes me extremely low inhib is anger. Whenever I'm angry and want to punch shit I'm obviously instantly low inhib but it's not a good method.
Just generally I'd say put yourself out there. Sounds bluepilled but is legit. I always gamed 24/7 as I said and I had social anxiety party because of the lack of experience.
You need to realize that no matter what happens, life will go on and everything will be forgotten. Everybody's existence will be forgotten.
And since you made this thread, keep reminding yourself that life is in fact extremely short and your time is limited. Your prime time is EXTREMELY limited. You either leave your comfort zone now and at least try or you already accept that it's over and you'll regret it hard.
You are the writer of your book called Life.
Don't leave it empty because of being a gay pussy.
Also, always carry a knife or a gun with you, will make you feel safer in case somebody wants to bully you.

• Love it
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Pls stop it hurts

Push yourself to do low inhib shit.
Also, always carry a knife or a gun with you, will make you feel safer in case somebody wants to bully you.
Better start combat sports and gymceling. Become a weapon. I feel more confident after 3 years of bjj but still mentalcel in terms of huge introvertism, hate for foids, chads, partying etc. and expectation of being center of a world

Better start combat sports and gymceling. Become a weapon. I feel more confident after 3 years of bjj but still mentalcel in terms of huge introvertism, hate for foids, chads, partying etc. and expectation of being center of a world
Yh im doing krav maga and swimming
Pls stop it hurts

krav maga
krav maga is shit start wrestling, bjj mma, muay thai. Sports where you spar a lot. You need to spar, to know how to fight and to build your confidence. You will get beaten down and you will beat down otghers. After tons of spars you know you could just beat the shit out of this chad. With krav maga you won't get that experience

krav maga is shit start wrestling, bjj mma, muay thai. Sports where you spar a lot. You need to spar, to know how to fight and to build your confidence. You will get beaten down and you will beat down otghers. After tons of spars you know you could just beat the shit out of this chad. With krav maga you won't get that experience
No wrestling for manlets

lol dude there's many short fighters. You're injecting hgh right? Don't worry about your haight keep on swimming to get better frame. Stop krav maga and start some full contact sport

my neighbor is 13 years old, and if I'm right it seems like I have high chance of catchin her. HEHE.
That explain why some foids were intrested in my. That's mean that my only hope that i'm gl somehow gone. I'm tall subhuman and some foids just were horny. I really thought that i was special or some other shit. Suifuel
calm down man.
lets rope 'em all.

Teen love is the most important thing in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464