Brutal blackpill today at college

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I was hanging out with 4 greek girls and a greek guy introduced himself and they were like "Oh, we came here in Netherlands to meet foreigners but all we meet is greeks". This translates to "We came here to meet foreign chads not greek subhumans".

But the worst part came later when we met a Spanish chad. All 4 girls were around him, asking him stuff about himself and constantly lusting over his genetics. Blackpill in action folks. Me and the other guys were practically invisible.

Netherlands are so sui fuel tbh tbh. All the girls that come to study here, even the ones from Med countries, are aiming to fuck foreign chads. Cock carousel theory confirmed once again. But it's not a big deal since anything but my oneitis is cope. The damage yes already been done. I think will just ldar.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and Braziliancel
time to rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I kinda gave up on you man ?

The only one who can change you is you. If you're not ready to change now, there is nothing anyone here can really do.

Tbhtbh, you're posts seem to better match up with what I see on Incel.me. Use that information how you see fit.

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 6401, Nibba and 3 others
I kinda gave up on you man ?

The only one who can change you is you. If you're not ready to change now, there is nothing anyone here can really do.

Tbhtbh, you're posts seem to better match up with what I see on Incel.me. Use that information how you see fit.

There is nothing I can do. Nothing can fix long midface and height.

I'm also banned from incels.me

• +1
Netherlands are so sui fuel tbh tbh. All the girls that come to study here, even the ones from Med countries, are aiming to fuck foreign chads. Cock carousel theory confirmed once again. But it's not a big deal since anything but my oneitis is cope. The damage yes already been done. I think will just ldar.

"All the girls that come to study here..." don't worry about that part. It's even worse if you live here man.
I am 5''9 almost 5''10 and I still get heightmogged daily.. BY GIRLS. The girls here look good but the guys look even better with genetically high amounts of Growth-hormone. (Average Netherlands = 6''1 for male).

The blackpill is true but try to stay a lil bit blue-pilled. You can't succeed in the dating world if you aren't a bit blue-pilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
"All the girls that come to study here..." don't worry about that part. It's even worse if you live here man.
I am 5''9 almost 5''10 and I still get heightmogged daily.. BY GIRLS. The girls here look good but the guys look even better with genetically high amounts of Growth-hormone. (Average Netherlands = 6''1 for male).

The blackpill is true but try to stay a lil bit blue-pilled. You can't succeed in the dating world if you aren't a bit blue-pilled.

I didn't suceed in my home country where I lived for 22 years. I have no hope here either.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Braziliancel, Deleted member 147 and 1 other person
A lot of meds (me included) like to cope by thinking that northern euros are all weak, spineless betas but the fact of the matter is that your average Germanic is way more desirable than the average Med. Most germanics are just average / ok looking. However, Most Meds are skinnyfat hairy manlets with exaggerated facial features. The real difference is that a true Mediterranean Chad / Chadtonio / Chadosios mogs all other chads to hell.

• +1
A lot of meds (me included) like to cope by thinking that northern euros are all weak, spineless betas but the fact of the matter is that your average Germanic is way more desirable than the average Med. Most germanics are just average / ok looking. However, Most Meds are skinnyfat hairy manlets with exaggerated facial features. The real difference is that a true Mediterranean Chad / Chadtonio / Chadosios mogs all other chads to hell.

Yeah, that med chad today mogged the shit out of everyone there. Better looking yet very friendly and warm as a person while dutch chads are kinda awakward

• +1
Then go to sluthate or some shit just leave here
I think a slightly constructive criticism will be better. I don't agree with OPs coping posts but asking to leave isn't really any good advice.

• +1
I think a slightly constructive criticism will be better. I don't agree with OPs coping posts but asking to leave isn't really any good advice.
When you give him advice he doesn't take it just makes excuses. He's a LDARer on a site for active people...clearly out of place. I'd be fine with bellyaching if he actually improved himself or tried, but he doesn't. This site is about looksmaxing, but all he does is complain and rot. He's treating it like incels.me with his low effort spam and cuddle group mentality.

News for you @blackopstruecel this isn't a circle jerk forum for rotting so stop spamming these pathetic threads just lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Peruvian and Deleted member 147
Why don't you surgerymaxx? You are very close to average rn and could become a 6/10

• +1
  • +1
whos that?
A161B782 43F4 4413 A9A3 3985D0668B6B

This is gambler.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Deleted member 147
It could be, they’re both from Greece. But I don’t know.

@blackopstruecel gave us a description of himself and this man matches every box...

• +1
  • +1
Do you think he could ascend to upper tier normie with surgery?

*Do you think I could ascend to upper tier normie with surgery"

Lol, BlackOpsTruecel we know its you. You made this acc yesterday.

• +1
*Do you think I could ascend to upper tier normie with surgery"

Lol, BlackOpsTruecel we know its you. You made this acc yesterday.
Lol I am not. blackopstruecel doesn't even consider looksmaxxing/surgerymaxxing. He is aspie af. I just see potential in his face and believe he is wasting his life for nothing, while he could get 1-2 surgeries and be normie tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
What the fuck is even going on in this thread

Is blackopstruecel really gambler???

• +1
Here's a better question. Who ISN'T Blackopstruecel?

• +1