Brutal blackpill.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
https://incels.is/threads/you-have-to-be-interesting-and-engaging-to-attract-a-girl.126545/

This hurts to read. Brutal blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 1106, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
dinred tldr

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
[SuicideFuel] “You have to be interesting and engaging to attract a girl”
  • Thread starterblack_depresso
  • Start date15 minutes ago
Jump to newWatch
B
black_depresso
Recruit
-

JoinedJun 13, 2019Messages24
15 minutes ago
  • New
  • Add bookmark
I have a cousin

Literally

Was a depressed cunt, lost motivation in life, was SMOKING CIGARETTES ffs, didn’t know if he wanted to keep on living.

Meets a girl at university who falls in love with him anyway. Comes to visit him and stay with him, cleans his clothes, does his dishes, TAKES CARE OF HIM in every way. Helps him get out of his depression. Now three years later they’re a happy motivated couple

Thats just NOT how love works. You don’t become a better and more interesting person and THEN you are allowed to get a girlfriend

No

A girl falls for your LOOKS, and then will do anything to please you, help you and generally make your life better, because that’s what a girl does for an attractive guy she’s in love with.

A girlfriend improves your life, and pulls you out of dark places and makes you a better person. NOT the other way around.

But guess what, appendix 1: this is only for Chad tee hee

Cousin was depressed and suicidal, girl falls in love with him and pulls him out of depression and does anything and everything to make him happy, and now they’re Both a fucking happy successful couple. He’s s Doctor, she’s a doctor in training

Cousin just exists, and girl fell in love and supported him. That’s never going to happen to us. Isn’t that sobering?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
i dont care

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and nausea
[SuicideFuel] “You have to be interesting and engaging to attract a girl”
  • Thread starterblack_depresso
  • Start date15 minutes ago
Jump to newWatch
B
black_depresso
Recruit
-

JoinedJun 13, 2019Messages24
15 minutes ago
  • New
  • Add bookmark
I have a cousin

Literally

Was a depressed cunt, lost motivation in life, was SMOKING CIGARETTES ffs, didn’t know if he wanted to keep on living.

Meets a girl at university who falls in love with him anyway. Comes to visit him and stay with him, cleans his clothes, does his dishes, TAKES CARE OF HIM in every way. Helps him get out of his depression. Now three years later they’re a happy motivated couple

Thats just NOT how love works. You don’t become a better and more interesting person and THEN you are allowed to get a girlfriend

No

A girl falls for your LOOKS, and then will do anything to please you, help you and generally make your life better, because that’s what a girl does for an attractive guy she’s in love with.

A girlfriend improves your life, and pulls you out of dark places and makes you a better person. NOT the other way around.

But guess what, appendix 1: this is only for Chad tee hee

Cousin was depressed and suicidal, girl falls in love with him and pulls him out of depression and does anything and everything to make him happy, and now they’re Both a fucking happy successful couple. He’s s Doctor, she’s a doctor in training

Cousin just exists, and girl fell in love and supported him. That’s never going to happen to us. Isn’t that sobering?
Wow.

one word

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and nausea
Oneitises me. XD
1081.jpg

XD

• +1
hilarious hearing internet cucks saying 'fairy tales are stupid how can you fall in love at first sight???"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BrettyBoy
it's over for many men.

• +1
Reactions: Demir, BrettyBoy and nausea
Doesnt phase me because I see it all the time. Women with their shit together taking care of bum ass Chads and Tyrones just bevause they look good.

• +1
Reactions: Demir, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 1106 and 1 other person
Sucks.

• +1
Doesnt phase me because I see it all the time. Women with their shit together taking care of bum ass Chads and Tyrones just bevause they look good.
For real.

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Women get brutalized daily by men they love. Some of them even enjoy the role of trying to change him for the better. It's always a physically attractive badboy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Demir and BrettyBoy
Women get brutalized daily by men they love. Some of them even enjoy the role of trying to change him for the better. It's always a physically attractive badboy.
Society.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui

EXCUSE ME HE WAS A MASTER MIND MANIPULATOR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
You're not doing something wrong, you're being something wrong

• +1
Legit

• +1