Brutal Blackpill

F

FuckNW

Iron
I needed to make this because today made me feel so shitty damn. I always knew the importance of the upper third, and hairline in facial attractiveness, but today was the nail in the coffin.

My upper third is too big, and i have a fucked up hairline since birth. Whenever i would wear caps people would always tell me it looked good on me (brutal blackpill) since it covers my upper third.

I wore a nice fitted cap today, and i had multiple women giving me iois in school, and on the street. As soon as the cap comes off im fucked, and i look horrible. Massive Suicide fuel.

I have uppereye lid exposure too, but for some fuckin reason it didn't bother women when i wear caps.

I dont understand why people with fucked up upper thirds wears caps constantly, like what does help? When it comes off people are going to see your fucked skull shape. Fuck this shit man sometimes i wish never took the blackpill.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and hebbewem
rope OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and FuckNW
hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: FuckNW
hair transplant

Poorcel too, and im a student so that makes it worse. By the time i get the money for a proper HT i will have Nasiolabial folds.

Last edited:
Poorcel too, and im a student so that makes it worse. By the time i get the money for a proper HT i will have Nasiolabial folds.
try to see if you can pull of the fully shaved head look? ofc can't do shit if you have that gay alien skull

CURTAINMAXX

Last edited: