Kraken
897c160e70be33bc92534cffc00e9823.jpg

watching this and lol its brutal blackpill on oldceldom

when you pass the 25yo mark

- oldcel that will now date single moms/divorced moms
- family problems if you marry and have kids
- wife inevitably cheat
- kids blame you for problems
- kids issues (daughters slutting around)
- disrespect from kids and wife because you cant do shit because of law and divorce

if you didnt lose virginity and fucked around in high school its over, no experience others can relate and fallen behind with life experiences

life is truly made for 16-23yo crowd

most people settle down around their 20s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Titbot
Can't wait to die

Can't wait to die
life ends at 20

I'm 40 years old today.

I can hardly believe it. I feel the same. I got up this morning, went to work.... just another Monday.

And then it hit me. I'm 40. The hair on my chest is going white. The lines around my eyes are there to stay now.

How did it get so late? How did I lose so much time?

If I close my eyes and take a deep breath, I remember turning 30. Hanging out with friends on a Wednesday night, pigging out on pizza and video games. I was broke as shit, but happy and never lonely.

Another breath, and I remember turning 25. I was fat, depressed, tired of my corporate job. I drank too much and gambled a lot. But I was still young.

Then, easy as breathing, I remember turning 20. I had all my hair. I was in amazing shape. I had a new girlfriend and the world was my oyster.

I still my mind just a little, I remember being 15. I can look down and see my own body, nearly man-sized but hairless. I can run my tongue across my teeth and feel the rasp of the orthodontics. I remember the thrill of cashing my first paycheck, the rush of holding a girl's hand.

And for just a fleeting instant, between breaths, between heartbeats, I remember being 8. I'm a little boy, too smart, too fat, too wordy. I remember getting my first puppy, a shaggy Collie mix that I loved dearly but was dead within the year.

Soon, I too will be dead. Just a few more breaths. One breath, and I'll be 50 and saying good-bye to my parents. Another breath, I'll be 60 and starting to worry about my health. And maybe on the next breath, or the breath after, I'll have to say good-bye to wife.

Being young, you could look forward to things, to experiences. You thought about your life in terms of "firsts". First tooth fallen out, first bike, first trip away from home, first kiss, first job...

And now... now I'm entering the age of "lasts".

Today I'm 40 years old. And I'm not celebrating. I'm so sad, I feel old. And scared. So very scared.

Last edited:
Is the show glorifying whoredom?

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian

most people settle down in their late 20s, so this is cope. this post applies to people who are 30+

Is the show glorifying whoredom?
yeah it tries to put in a "sluts are humans too" way but in the show the girls are made fun for being slutty

most people settle down in their late 20s, so this is cope. this post applies to people who are 30+
the period between 25 and 30 is empty, you dont fit anywhere other than preparing yourself for settling down

• Ugh..
Reactions: MammothActuary
yeah it tries to put in a "sluts are humans too" way but in the show the girls are made fun for being slutty

the period between 25 and 30 is empty, you dont fit anywhere other than preparing yourself for settling down
They're not even sluts. They're literal whores

Life ends when you can grow a beard

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and BigBoy