BRUTAL BODYFAT % PILL I CANT BREATHE

Hopelessmofoker

Hopelessmofoker

The Tribe|The Secret Society|The Senate Chair N°1
It’s not a cope whatsoever. Most good looking robust individuals don’t even know about shit like IF or water fasting. They eat and drink what they want (not in excess of course) and exercise. They don’t turn into bloated bull frogs, they stay lean.

I knew a legit Chang that was robust. He wasn’t a diet nerd. From what I saw, he ate what he wanted and played football. Never became bloated.

If you need to go on fasts, extremely low calorie cycles and completely ditch food at points just to fight off bloat, then you have the mark of subhumanity.

It is what it is

Indeed. Genetics pill
jfl for thinking chads are superhumans who dont need to care about calories etc. If you take too much calories you WILL get fat

S

SHARK

Zephir
Very legit quote from the lookism thread from my experience:

"Ugly people are more likely to become fat BECAUSE they lack dopamine in social situations and slowly adapt to eating as a coping mechanism. Good-looking people are careful regarding their weight because they have enough pleasure from social interaction and validation alone. Therefore it's harder for ugly people to stay lean and it doesn't really make a lot of a difference for them."

Amnesia

Amnesia

Women DO Approach
This is also why its important to cut to super low BF before surgery. If his bloated self posted here ppl would be like round jaw, no zygos round chin. When he has square chin and ogee curve for days at his lean self.

So getting implants strapped to his face while bloated would look absolutely unnatural and retarded simply bc no fat person would have those traits ANYWAY.

Get lean kiddos, so u can actually see ur real bone development before roping

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired Catholicel
Bullshit. "chad eats mcdonalds" is stupid. Every chad I knew that overdid the "just eat mcdonalds" thing wrecked their metabolism and ended bloated and fat after some time. EVERY single gl guy/chad I saw that has had a shitty diet/lifestyle for long enough ended up descending hard with bloating. meanwhile I who formerly would get a bloated face from a single small bag of gummy bears, can do cheat meals now without becoming bloated, entire cheat days (heavy ones) while gaining half the bloat which I gained formely in a single cheat meal, and removing that bloat twice as fast, and generally am at a low bloat all week long. This was achieved by following the diet for long enough that my body attained a new metabolism with high bloat resistance, while all the autist "CHAD DOES X" think its cope to diet based on something that has been proven a lie many times.

@Amnesia black coffee works wonders killing the cravings, specially in this bullshit lockdown quarantine times, but don't go on full starvation mode.
Obviously if you overdo McDonald’s you’ll become fat. That’s not the point.

The point is that chad doesn’t care about fasting. He doesn’t care about low calorie diets. He doesn’t care about water fasting. All the shit that you guys do is due to bad genetics. Consistent hard exercise with some diet awareness should be enough to maintain leanness.

I’m not even saying that it’s cope to diet. It’s not. Dieting does wonders. But dieting year round so that you don’t turn into a bullfrog means youre a subhuman with poverty genetics.

Zyros

Zyros

Master

"Ugly people are more likely to become fat BECAUSE they lack dopamine in social situations and slowly adapt to eating as a coping mechanism. Good-looking people are careful regarding their weight because they have enough pleasure from social interaction and validation alone. Therefore it's harder for ugly people to stay lean and it doesn't really make a lot of a difference for them."
I don't know, have seen several good looking guys that probably, in a mix of taking everything for granted and being bluepilled, ended getting fat and bloated

Amnesia

Amnesia

Women DO Approach
I knew a Chad who ate fast food and garbage all through high school years and into college and was lean AF. Like 6 pack super lean stomach. But kept his eating habits and bloated up when he started hitting his mid 20s

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired Catholicel
jfl for thinking chads are superhumans who dont need to care about calories etc. If you take too much calories you WILL get fat
Again, you’re missing the point. I’m not saying chad doesn’t need to care about calories whatsoever. They obviously need some diet awareness. They can’t gorge themselves on buffet and sit around doing nothing.

The point is that they stay lean with much less care around their lifestyle than many dieters do here. They Exercise.

Hopelessmofoker

Hopelessmofoker

Again, you’re missing the point. I’m not saying chad doesn’t need to care about calories whatsoever. They obviously need some diet awareness. They can’t gorge themselves on buffet and sit around doing nothing.

The point is that they stay lean with much less care around their lifestyle than many dieters do here. They Exercise.
I dont think thats true either. If you are tall you will get fat harder, and i think chads are all tall

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired Catholicel
I dont think thats true either. If you are tall you will get fat harder, and i think chads are all tall
Chads are not all tall. That’s a low IQ comment.

Hopelessmofoker

Hopelessmofoker

Zyros

Zyros

Master
Obviously if you overdo McDonald’s you’ll become fat. That’s not the point.

The point is that chad doesn’t care about fasting. He doesn’t care about low calorie diets. He doesn’t care about water fasting. All the shit that you guys do is due to bad genetics. Consistent hard exercise with some diet awareness should be enough to maintain leanness.

I’m not even saying that it’s cope to diet. It’s not. Dieting does wonders. But dieting year round so that you don’t turn into a bullfrog means youre a subhuman with poverty genetics.
Which is what most people including me do. I don't even follow the hard exercise diet. You don't need to go concentration camp week long starvation mode, just eat lower in salt and carbs. The thing is STAYING true to that healthier diet instead of doing some stupid 3 day fast, seeing that you got a bit leaner and calling it a day.

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired Catholicel
Which is what most people including me do. I don't even follow the hard exercise diet. You don't need to go concentration camp week long starvation mode, just eat lower in salt and carbs. The thing is STAYING true to that healthier diet instead of doing some stupid 3 day fast, seeing that you got a bit leaner and calling it a day.
I can agree with that

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Is it just me or he looks insanely similar facially compared to the guy he replaced in the same band

Last edited:
Zyros

Zyros

Master
I knew a Chad who ate fast food and garbage all through high school years and into college and was lean AF. Like 6 pack super lean stomach. But kept his eating habits and bloated up when he started hitting his mid 20s
Exact same. They become more lazy/sedentary, take everything for granted and keep eating shit with zero of the basic exercise they did in teen years. Better for us, less competition.

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
oldcell

oldcell

Zephir
I actually use black tea to kill cravings at night

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Zephir

Brutal as fuck

P

Phillybeard1996

Professional
Getting lean changes alot of things. But the leanest you should go is 9 percent bodyfat or so for most people. 9-10 percent bodyfat is very very lean. Cutting down to 6 percent bodyfat and shit is too little and can make you look worse in the face. Most looksmaxers never get to 6 or 7 percent bodyfat. And 6 percent bodyfat most people will feel like shit. Some dont even get to 10 percent bodyfat. A good bodyfat percentage is a true 10 percent bodyfat to me. That is very very lean. Most people who say they are 10 percent are not.

6ft1

6ft1

Sub 10% bodyfat gang

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Zephir
As long as you have some muscle definition its enough for women, having a lean chiseled face is so crucial
I totally agree with you.

BUT I wanted to be both muscular and lean like that Kinobody guy.

I never followed a strict diet and managed to gain some pretty broad backs while staying lean. but I want to get bigger, my arms are thin. I'm going to start eating right and train for it, and see what happens.

Effortless

Effortless

Good Looking
FACTS

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2018.02562/full

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2018.02658/full

"A study by Foo et al. (2017) showed that facial adiposity was a better predictor of attractiveness compared to sexual dimorphism, averageness, and symmetry, for male faces. The researchers also found that, for females faces, facial adiposity squared and sexual dimorphism were the best predictors of female facial attractiveness, while facial adiposity was also the strongest predictor of perceived health for male faces, while sexual dimorphism was the strongest predictor of perceived health for female faces, with facial adiposity failing to reach statistical significance."

"Lmfao being lean for males is more important than dimorphism and symmetry (not that they dont matter, just that statistically having a lean face will benefit you more unless you're extremely neotenous). Makes sense back in the day when males had better bone structure and testosterone levels were higher" - Ugly Nebula

"Facial adiposity has consistently been linked to perceptions of attractiveness and health, with heavier faces being judged to be more unattractive and unhealthier. To date, facial adiposity has also been linked to a number of actual health outcomes including: cold and flu number, duration of colds and flu, frequency of antibiotic use, respiratory illness, blood pressure, cardiovascular illness, salivary progesterone, psychological well-being, arthritis, diabetes, circulating testosterone, immune function, and oxidative stress. While a strong relationship between facial adiposity, attractiveness, perceived health and actual health outcomes has been reported, there are a few limitations to the current evidence presented in favor of facial adiposity as an important contributor to health and attractiveness judgments"

"There also appears to be important differences in judgments made by males and females regarding adiposity as a cue to health and attractiveness. For example, a link has been found between adiposity and immune responsiveness in male Rantala et al., 2013a, but not female faces Rantala et al., 2013b."

- Ugly Nebula

Facial leanness is 100% crucial for aesthetics

Thats why I love going for a run, my face is so flushed with blood and looks chiselled AF afterwards

ShredPill

ShredPill

Fast Banana Marketing expert
Thats a crazy difference tbh, he probs only gained about 8-10lbs of fat, but completely changed his face

Dante1

Dante1

The Senate (Chair N°5)
@Amensia my undereye got worse after I lost 10 kg of fat and now I have sclera show in one eye
I still have to loose 10 kg but I don’t think I have any fat left in my under eyes
Anyway here is life fuel for bloatcels
3B82B70E-9316-443F-801E-134F84CCCF08.jpeg

Amnesia

Amnesia

Women DO Approach
@Amensia my undereye got worse after I lost 10 kg of fat and now I have sclera show in one eye
I still have to loose 10 kg but I don’t think I have any fat left in my under eyes
Anyway here is life fuel for bloatcels
View attachment 323762
Is that before after from 10kg ? Or more of weight loss. Looks great man, shit. Jawline you could mince onions with. Chin even becomes more square

Dante1

Dante1

The Senate (Chair N°5)
Is that before after from 10kg ? Or more of weight loss. Looks great man, shit. Jawline you could mince onions with. Chin even becomes more square
Lol that’s @Titbot

Amnesia

Amnesia

Women DO Approach
FACTS

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2018.02562/full

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2018.02658/full

"A study by Foo et al. (2017) showed that facial adiposity was a better predictor of attractiveness compared to sexual dimorphism, averageness, and symmetry, for male faces. The researchers also found that, for females faces, facial adiposity squared and sexual dimorphism were the best predictors of female facial attractiveness, while facial adiposity was also the strongest predictor of perceived health for male faces, while sexual dimorphism was the strongest predictor of perceived health for female faces, with facial adiposity failing to reach statistical significance."

"Lmfao being lean for males is more important than dimorphism and symmetry (not that they dont matter, just that statistically having a lean face will benefit you more unless you're extremely neotenous). Makes sense back in the day when males had better bone structure and testosterone levels were higher" - Ugly Nebula

"Facial adiposity has consistently been linked to perceptions of attractiveness and health, with heavier faces being judged to be more unattractive and unhealthier. To date, facial adiposity has also been linked to a number of actual health outcomes including: cold and flu number, duration of colds and flu, frequency of antibiotic use, respiratory illness, blood pressure, cardiovascular illness, salivary progesterone, psychological well-being, arthritis, diabetes, circulating testosterone, immune function, and oxidative stress. While a strong relationship between facial adiposity, attractiveness, perceived health and actual health outcomes has been reported, there are a few limitations to the current evidence presented in favor of facial adiposity as an important contributor to health and attractiveness judgments"

"There also appears to be important differences in judgments made by males and females regarding adiposity as a cue to health and attractiveness. For example, a link has been found between adiposity and immune responsiveness in male Rantala et al., 2013a, but not female faces Rantala et al., 2013b."

- Ugly Nebula

Facial leanness is 100% crucial for aesthetics

Thats why I love going for a run, my face is so flushed with blood and looks chiselled AF afterwards
@Zyros knew it from the beginning
I totally agree with you.

BUT I wanted to be both muscular and lean like that Kinobody guy.

I never followed a strict diet and managed to gain some pretty broad backs while staying lean. but I want to get bigger, my arms are thin. I'm going to start eating right and train for it, and see what happens.
Gnna have to roid then

Dante1

Dante1

The Senate (Chair N°5)
BTW I pm’ed u about “lower lid retraction”
U ignored me 😓

SlavCelibate

SlavCelibate

6'0 Manlet Emperor
BF pill still cuts the deepest for me. I lost my oneitis because I feel for the bulking meme and lost my 6 pack and jawline. Ended up moving away and never got the chance to get her back. She married now living a happy life and I'm posting here

NEVER EVER BULK
Can you still gain sufficient muscle without bulking?

Amnesia

Amnesia

Women DO Approach
Can you still gain sufficient muscle without bulking?
Sure, but doing it natty comes down to so many factors. Protein intake, natural T levels, natural type of muscle fiber (fast vs slow twitch) Overall genetics, etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SpiritualCel OffTopic 3
Petsmart OffTopic 9
Chadelite OffTopic 5

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)