And hes not even that "fat" when u look at the whole picture and his body

NSFW
ECKTtufU0AAxsSL

@Dope motivation to keep cutting bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, thickdickdaddy27, flippasav and 49 others
holy fuck thats insane. his face looks narrow in the good way at low bf, looks like a different person jfl
also why his cock looks so small bro

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, dirtydorito, Deleted member 15827 and 9 others
On the brink of starvation or death

LOL AT STILL EATING CALORIES IN 2020

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: j05, gribsufer1, BrahminBoss and 31 others
Exotic trannymaxxer to incel Latino bullfrog

so much lifefuel holy shit. He has the same body as me after the looksmin. Lol at this healthy bmi cope that normies have

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, litaz, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
From alien hunter to salsa cook

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, subhuman incel, TsarTsar444 and 7 others
Heres a shirtless pic when he was still skinny. LOW BF OR DEATH

74aea9fcb6949e5ae53512d2adefc924.jpg

Exotic teannymaxxer to incel Latino bullfrog

so much lifefuel holy shit. He has the same body as me after the looksmin. Lol at this healthy bmi cope that normies have
Muh BMI, made up by jewish doctors and bullshit artists. Honestly the healthiest BF is like literally 10% a real 10% And everyone who thinks they are close to 12% are usually like 18 lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: litaz, Lygodactylus, ShowerMaxxing and 10 others
Isn't this @DarknLost ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Solidcoin, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
Another good pic proof of why i never get tired of saying that EXTREME leanness is KEY to male aesthetics.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, BrahminBoss, subhuman incel and 15 others
@Zyros thoughts? I know you leanmaxxed too

edit: nvm u just responded

How many calories did u cut on man? High protein or what?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
And hes not even that "fat" when u look at the whole picture and his body

And this is the darkest part of all, hes NOT EVEN FAT AT ALL AND ALREADY LOOKS COMPLETEY LIKE A DIFFERENT PERSON, BEAUTY IS SO FUCKING UNFORGIVING FOR MALES THAT EVEN IN THE ONLY DEPARTMENT WOMEN ARE JUDGED FOR (WEIGHT), MEN ARE JUDGED WITH A 1000000X MORE PUNISHING RULESET.
@Zyros thoughts? I know you leanmaxxed too

edit: nvm u just responded

How many calories did u cut on man? High protein or what?
I just stopped eating as much shit as I ate before, mainly taking care about low sugar, salt and carbs intake.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ken, dirtydorito, Deleted member 4946 and 15 others
Boxing and interminttent fasting for low bf or cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Yerico7, Deleted member 1751 and 5 others
And this is the darkest part of all, hes NOT EVEN FAT AT ALL AND ALREADY LOOKS COMPLETEY LIKE A DIFFERENT PERSON, BEAUTY IS SO FUCKING UNFORGIVING FOR MALES THAT EVEN IN THE ONLY DEPARTMENT WOMEN ARE JUDGED FOR (WEIGHT), MEN ARE JUDGED WITH A 1000000X MORE PUNISHING RULESET.

I just stopped eating as much shit as I ate before, mainly taking care about low sugar, salt and carbs intake.
Legit dude, thats why I shake my head when i see normies or even ppl on here saying its pointless to go lower than 12% or that your face wont change past 12%

First of all it will, it always will and second what ppl here think 12% is is prob more like 18%

• +1
Reactions: wew.lad, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Reminder: He was 18-20 on the lean pics and 26-28 on the fat ones

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, saltii131, Yerico7 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
TOMORROW I START A 30 DAYS OF WATERFAST OR DIE I LL UPTDOOT EVERY SINGLE DAY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, EckhartTollemaxx, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 7 others
Threw my dinner off the balcony after making this thread, lmfao at eating. Black coffee for the rest of the night

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20179, thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 23772 and 28 others
This is just a genetics pill. You niggas have to go on some crazy ass diets to maintain facial leanness while chad eats McDonald’s everyday and maintains his robust face. It’s all about bone projection

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4946, CristianT and 19 others
Interesting

• +1
This is just a genetics pill. You niggas have to go on some crazy ass diets to maintain facial leanness while chad eats McDonald’s everyday and maintains his robust face. It’s all about bone projection
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Johnnybegood, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
@Sergeant Amnesia's account seems to be hacked by @DarknLost

look into it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 6401
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 6401, lookismfugee and 1 other person
It's a good trade off for me tbh, being slight chub makes my bideltoid even better, close to 24

• +1
damn imagine how much jb pussy this guy got

all because he didnt eat

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 6401, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
Went from white to mexican

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 6401, JMax and 2 others
because chads play sports or go to the gym. Also they are typically tall and athletic. Their TDEE is much higher than the average males

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
Did u cut bodyfat in ur transformation @Amnesia

• +1
BF pill still cuts the deepest for me. I lost my oneitis because I feel for the bulking meme and lost my 6 pack and jawline. Ended up moving away and never got the chance to get her back. She married now living a happy life and I'm posting here

NEVER EVER BULK

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, TheDragon, Trilogy and 16 others
It’s not a cope whatsoever. Most good looking robust individuals don’t even know about shit like IF or water fasting. They eat and drink what they want (not in excess of course) and exercise. They don’t turn into bloated bull frogs, they stay lean.

I knew a legit Chang that was robust. He wasn’t a diet nerd. From what I saw, he ate what he wanted and played football. Never became bloated.

If you need to go on fasts, extremely low calorie cycles and completely ditch food at points just to fight off bloat, then you have the mark of subhumanity.

It is what it is
because chads play sports or go to the gym. Also they are typically tall and athletic. Their TDEE is much higher than the average males
Indeed. Genetics pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772, oldcell, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
my thread is relevant as ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, flamboyant and Deleted member 6401
7519c0a65e342ea72a54eabfa9c1413a  jayy von

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 6401

Bullshit. "chad eats mcdonalds" is stupid. Every chad I knew that overdid the "just eat mcdonalds" thing wrecked their metabolism and ended bloated and fat after some time. EVERY single gl guy/chad I saw that has had a shitty diet/lifestyle for long enough ended up descending hard with bloating. meanwhile I who formerly would get a bloated face from a single small bag of gummy bears, can do cheat meals now without becoming bloated, entire cheat days (heavy ones) while gaining half the bloat which I gained formely in a single cheat meal, and removing that bloat twice as fast, and generally am at a low bloat all week long. This was achieved by following the diet for long enough that my body attained a new metabolism with high bloat resistance, while all the autist "CHAD DOES X" think its cope to diet based on something that has been proven a lie many times.

@Amnesia black coffee works wonders killing the cravings, specially in this bullshit lockdown quarantine times, but don't go on full starvation mode.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 4946, oldcelloser and 2 others
Also a low calorie diet isn't even that difficult

Use cooking spray instead of oil or butter , drink water (also avoids bloat), and find low calorie foods that taste good. 1600-2000 calories isn't that hard to maintain (what most people need to lose weight)

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 6401 and Amnesia
All about bone maxs

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 6401
It’s not a cope whatsoever. Most good looking robust individuals don’t even know about shit like IF or water fasting. They eat and drink what they want (not in excess of course) and exercise. They don’t turn into bloated bull frogs, they stay lean.

I knew a legit Chang that was robust. He wasn’t a diet nerd. From what I saw, he ate what he wanted and played football. Never became bloated.

If you need to go on fasts, extremely low calorie cycles and completely ditch food at points just to fight off bloat, then you have the mark of subhumanity.

It is what it is

Indeed. Genetics pill
jfl for thinking chads are superhumans who dont need to care about calories etc. If you take too much calories you WILL get fat

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 4946, oldcelloser and 5 others
Very legit quote from the lookism thread from my experience:

"Ugly people are more likely to become fat BECAUSE they lack dopamine in social situations and slowly adapt to eating as a coping mechanism. Good-looking people are careful regarding their weight because they have enough pleasure from social interaction and validation alone. Therefore it's harder for ugly people to stay lean and it doesn't really make a lot of a difference for them."

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken, dirtydorito, Deleted member 4946 and 14 others
This is also why its important to cut to super low BF before surgery. If his bloated self posted here ppl would be like round jaw, no zygos round chin. When he has square chin and ogee curve for days at his lean self.

So getting implants strapped to his face while bloated would look absolutely unnatural and retarded simply bc no fat person would have those traits ANYWAY.

Get lean kiddos, so u can actually see ur real bone development before roping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, NegativeNorwood, oldcelloser and 8 others
Bullshit. "chad eats mcdonalds" is stupid. Every chad I knew that overdid the "just eat mcdonalds" thing wrecked their metabolism and ended bloated and fat after some time. EVERY single gl guy/chad I saw that has had a shitty diet/lifestyle for long enough ended up descending hard with bloating. meanwhile I who formerly would get a bloated face from a single small bag of gummy bears, can do cheat meals now without becoming bloated, entire cheat days (heavy ones) while gaining half the bloat which I gained formely in a single cheat meal, and removing that bloat twice as fast, and generally am at a low bloat all week long. This was achieved by following the diet for long enough that my body attained a new metabolism with high bloat resistance, while all the autist "CHAD DOES X" think its cope to diet based on something that has been proven a lie many times.

@Amnesia black coffee works wonders killing the cravings, specially in this bullshit lockdown quarantine times, but don't go on full starvation mode.
Obviously if you overdo McDonald’s you’ll become fat. That’s not the point.

The point is that chad doesn’t care about fasting. He doesn’t care about low calorie diets. He doesn’t care about water fasting. All the shit that you guys do is due to bad genetics. Consistent hard exercise with some diet awareness should be enough to maintain leanness.

I’m not even saying that it’s cope to diet. It’s not. Dieting does wonders. But dieting year round so that you don’t turn into a bullfrog means youre a subhuman with poverty genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 6401, hebbewem and 2 others
Very legit quote from the lookism thread from my experience:

"Ugly people are more likely to become fat BECAUSE they lack dopamine in social situations and slowly adapt to eating as a coping mechanism. Good-looking people are careful regarding their weight because they have enough pleasure from social interaction and validation alone. Therefore it's harder for ugly people to stay lean and it doesn't really make a lot of a difference for them."
I don't know, have seen several good looking guys that probably, in a mix of taking everything for granted and being bluepilled, ended getting fat and bloated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 6401
I knew a Chad who ate fast food and garbage all through high school years and into college and was lean AF. Like 6 pack super lean stomach. But kept his eating habits and bloated up when he started hitting his mid 20s

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
jfl for thinking chads are superhumans who dont need to care about calories etc. If you take too much calories you WILL get fat
Again, you’re missing the point. I’m not saying chad doesn’t need to care about calories whatsoever. They obviously need some diet awareness. They can’t gorge themselves on buffet and sit around doing nothing.

The point is that they stay lean with much less care around their lifestyle than many dieters do here. They Exercise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hebbewem
Again, you’re missing the point. I’m not saying chad doesn’t need to care about calories whatsoever. They obviously need some diet awareness. They can’t gorge themselves on buffet and sit around doing nothing.

The point is that they stay lean with much less care around their lifestyle than many dieters do here. They Exercise.
I dont think thats true either. If you are tall you will get fat harder, and i think chads are all tall

• +1
I dont think thats true either. If you are tall you will get fat harder, and i think chads are all tall
Chads are not all tall. That’s a low IQ comment.

• +1
  • +1
Obviously if you overdo McDonald’s you’ll become fat. That’s not the point.

The point is that chad doesn’t care about fasting. He doesn’t care about low calorie diets. He doesn’t care about water fasting. All the shit that you guys do is due to bad genetics. Consistent hard exercise with some diet awareness should be enough to maintain leanness.

I’m not even saying that it’s cope to diet. It’s not. Dieting does wonders. But dieting year round so that you don’t turn into a bullfrog means youre a subhuman with poverty genetics.

Which is what most people including me do. I don't even follow the hard exercise diet. You don't need to go concentration camp week long starvation mode, just eat lower in salt and carbs. The thing is STAYING true to that healthier diet instead of doing some stupid 3 day fast, seeing that you got a bit leaner and calling it a day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Effortless, Amnesia and 1 other person
Which is what most people including me do. I don't even follow the hard exercise diet. You don't need to go concentration camp week long starvation mode, just eat lower in salt and carbs. The thing is STAYING true to that healthier diet instead of doing some stupid 3 day fast, seeing that you got a bit leaner and calling it a day.
I can agree with that

• +1
Is it just me or he looks insanely similar facially compared to the guy he replaced in the same band
AwLxPpKCAAAWxKN.jpg
5037298696_4e75b44b47_b.jpg
1279036868295_f_176825841.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
I knew a Chad who ate fast food and garbage all through high school years and into college and was lean AF. Like 6 pack super lean stomach. But kept his eating habits and bloated up when he started hitting his mid 20s
Exact same. They become more lazy/sedentary, take everything for granted and keep eating shit with zero of the basic exercise they did in teen years. Better for us, less competition.

• +1