BRUTAL BODYFAT % PILL I CANT BREATHE

532207_376706605745684_1623298693_n.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I actually use black tea to kill cravings at night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Amnesia
Very legit quote from the lookism thread from my experience:

"Ugly people are more likely to become fat BECAUSE they lack dopamine in social situations and slowly adapt to eating as a coping mechanism. Good-looking people are careful regarding their weight because they have enough pleasure from social interaction and validation alone. Therefore it's harder for ugly people to stay lean and it doesn't really make a lot of a difference for them."
Brutal as fuck

• +1
Getting lean changes alot of things. But the leanest you should go is 9 percent bodyfat or so for most people. 9-10 percent bodyfat is very very lean. Cutting down to 6 percent bodyfat and shit is too little and can make you look worse in the face. Most looksmaxers never get to 6 or 7 percent bodyfat. And 6 percent bodyfat most people will feel like shit. Some dont even get to 10 percent bodyfat. A good bodyfat percentage is a true 10 percent bodyfat to me. That is very very lean. Most people who say they are 10 percent are not.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3328 and Blackout.xl
Sub 10% bodyfat gang

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined, Yerico7, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
As long as you have some muscle definition its enough for women, having a lean chiseled face is so crucial
I totally agree with you.

BUT I wanted to be both muscular and lean like that Kinobody guy.

I never followed a strict diet and managed to gain some pretty broad backs while staying lean. but I want to get bigger, my arms are thin. I'm going to start eating right and train for it, and see what happens.

• +1
FACTS

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2018.02562/full

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2018.02658/full

"A study by Foo et al. (2017) showed that facial adiposity was a better predictor of attractiveness compared to sexual dimorphism, averageness, and symmetry, for male faces. The researchers also found that, for females faces, facial adiposity squared and sexual dimorphism were the best predictors of female facial attractiveness, while facial adiposity was also the strongest predictor of perceived health for male faces, while sexual dimorphism was the strongest predictor of perceived health for female faces, with facial adiposity failing to reach statistical significance."

"Lmfao being lean for males is more important than dimorphism and symmetry (not that they dont matter, just that statistically having a lean face will benefit you more unless you're extremely neotenous). Makes sense back in the day when males had better bone structure and testosterone levels were higher" - Ugly Nebula

"Facial adiposity has consistently been linked to perceptions of attractiveness and health, with heavier faces being judged to be more unattractive and unhealthier. To date, facial adiposity has also been linked to a number of actual health outcomes including: cold and flu number, duration of colds and flu, frequency of antibiotic use, respiratory illness, blood pressure, cardiovascular illness, salivary progesterone, psychological well-being, arthritis, diabetes, circulating testosterone, immune function, and oxidative stress. While a strong relationship between facial adiposity, attractiveness, perceived health and actual health outcomes has been reported, there are a few limitations to the current evidence presented in favor of facial adiposity as an important contributor to health and attractiveness judgments"

"There also appears to be important differences in judgments made by males and females regarding adiposity as a cue to health and attractiveness. For example, a link has been found between adiposity and immune responsiveness in male Rantala et al., 2013a, but not female faces Rantala et al., 2013b."

- Ugly Nebula

Facial leanness is 100% crucial for aesthetics

Thats why I love going for a run, my face is so flushed with blood and looks chiselled AF afterwards

• Love it
  • +1
Thats a crazy difference tbh, he probs only gained about 8-10lbs of fat, but completely changed his face

• +1
@Amensia my undereye got worse after I lost 10 kg of fat and now I have sclera show in one eye
I still have to loose 10 kg but I don’t think I have any fat left in my under eyes
Anyway here is life fuel for bloatcels
3B82B70E 9316 443F 801E 134F84CCCF08

• +1
  • Love it
@Amensia my undereye got worse after I lost 10 kg of fat and now I have sclera show in one eye
I still have to loose 10 kg but I don’t think I have any fat left in my under eyes
Anyway here is life fuel for bloatcels
View attachment 323762
Is that before after from 10kg ? Or more of weight loss. Looks great man, shit. Jawline you could mince onions with. Chin even becomes more square

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3526
Is that before after from 10kg ? Or more of weight loss. Looks great man, shit. Jawline you could mince onions with. Chin even becomes more square
Lol that’s @Titbot

• +1
FACTS

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2018.02562/full

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2018.02658/full

"A study by Foo et al. (2017) showed that facial adiposity was a better predictor of attractiveness compared to sexual dimorphism, averageness, and symmetry, for male faces. The researchers also found that, for females faces, facial adiposity squared and sexual dimorphism were the best predictors of female facial attractiveness, while facial adiposity was also the strongest predictor of perceived health for male faces, while sexual dimorphism was the strongest predictor of perceived health for female faces, with facial adiposity failing to reach statistical significance."

"Lmfao being lean for males is more important than dimorphism and symmetry (not that they dont matter, just that statistically having a lean face will benefit you more unless you're extremely neotenous). Makes sense back in the day when males had better bone structure and testosterone levels were higher" - Ugly Nebula

"Facial adiposity has consistently been linked to perceptions of attractiveness and health, with heavier faces being judged to be more unattractive and unhealthier. To date, facial adiposity has also been linked to a number of actual health outcomes including: cold and flu number, duration of colds and flu, frequency of antibiotic use, respiratory illness, blood pressure, cardiovascular illness, salivary progesterone, psychological well-being, arthritis, diabetes, circulating testosterone, immune function, and oxidative stress. While a strong relationship between facial adiposity, attractiveness, perceived health and actual health outcomes has been reported, there are a few limitations to the current evidence presented in favor of facial adiposity as an important contributor to health and attractiveness judgments"

"There also appears to be important differences in judgments made by males and females regarding adiposity as a cue to health and attractiveness. For example, a link has been found between adiposity and immune responsiveness in male Rantala et al., 2013a, but not female faces Rantala et al., 2013b."

- Ugly Nebula

Facial leanness is 100% crucial for aesthetics

Thats why I love going for a run, my face is so flushed with blood and looks chiselled AF afterwards

@Zyros knew it from the beginning
I totally agree with you.

BUT I wanted to be both muscular and lean like that Kinobody guy.

I never followed a strict diet and managed to gain some pretty broad backs while staying lean. but I want to get bigger, my arms are thin. I'm going to start eating right and train for it, and see what happens.
Gnna have to roid then

• +1
BTW I pm’ed u about “lower lid retraction”
U ignored me 😓

• +1
BF pill still cuts the deepest for me. I lost my oneitis because I feel for the bulking meme and lost my 6 pack and jawline. Ended up moving away and never got the chance to get her back. She married now living a happy life and I'm posting here

NEVER EVER BULK

Can you still gain sufficient muscle without bulking?

• +1
Can you still gain sufficient muscle without bulking?

Sure, but doing it natty comes down to so many factors. Protein intake, natural T levels, natural type of muscle fiber (fast vs slow twitch) Overall genetics, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3795
Sure, but doing it natty comes down to so many factors. Protein intake, natural T levels, natural type of muscle fiber (fast vs slow twitch) Overall genetics, etc.

I think I have fairly alright muscle building genetics. Do you go to the gym?
It's such a dilemma for me because I want to remain at a low bodyfat to make sure my face stays at its best but I also want to have some muscle mass to look somewhat intimidating.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 6401
I think I have fairly alright muscle building genetics. Do you go to the gym?
It's such a dilemma for me because I want to remain at a low bodyfat to make sure my face stays at its best but I also want to have some muscle mass to look somewhat intimidating.
When trenbolone is injected into cattle without added estrogen, they gain muscle and lose fat. The meat becomes unacceptably lean. Trenbolone blocks de novo lipogenesis in a low-estrogen environment, meaning if you take tren and a TRT dose of test, you can bulk leanly as long as you keep dietary fat low.

Natty bulking is fatty bulking. When I bulk natty, even at a small surplus of maybe around 300, I get maybe 20% muscle and 80% fat, and the muscle mostly goes away after dieting off the fat. That's generally the case with most lifters who've passed their novice phase and a decent chunk of their intermediate phase. Natty bulking is fatty bulking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 6401 and Amnesia
When trenbolone is injected into cattle without added estrogen, they gain muscle and lose fat. The meat becomes unacceptably lean. Trenbolone blocks de novo lipogenesis in a low-estrogen environment, meaning if you take tren and a TRT dose of test, you can bulk leanly as long as you keep dietary fat low.

Natty bulking is fatty bulking. When I bulk natty, even at a small surplus of maybe around 300, I get maybe 20% muscle and 80% fat, and the muscle mostly goes away after dieting off the fat. That's generally the case with most lifters who've passed their novice phase and a decent chunk of their intermediate phase. Natty bulking is fatty bulking.

So what the hell am I supposed to do? Start roiding and fuck up my hair and collagen?
Does how much fat and muscle you gain depend on genetics? I have good metabolism I think.

• +1
So what the hell am I supposed to do? Start roiding and fuck up my hair and collagen?
Does how much fat and muscle you gain depend on genetics? I have good metabolism I think.
Your natural muscle-building potential is based mainly on three things: your bone thickness, your muscle belly length, and your hormone levels. The average natural will struggle to get his FFMI very far above 23 without becoming obese. Visually, this translates to an "ottermode" or "swimmer's" physique. Thin bones, short muscle bellies, and an unmasculine hormonal profile will limit your natural potential even further. The opposite will push your natural limit closer to 25, and even beyond if you are a genetic anomaly.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3795
16.5 bmi or death

• +1
Facially he looks like me in the after.

• +1
whats ur bf % tho
A bit leaner than him. 17%.

My face is also a tad bit leaner than his, but structurally we look alike, and we sport the same mustache-stubble combo.

• +1
If you aren't hungry you aren't gl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 8771
He goes from Henrietta, the trans emo to Enrico, your ese. it's a win for him.

Threw my dinner off the balcony after making this thread, lmfao at eating. Black coffee for the rest of the night
@cocainecowboy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Spoiler doesn’t work for me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Takes too long to leanmax. I could choose to eat nothing every few days for one day but people keep saying that it will tank my metabolism

why on earth are you posting dick pictures of anorexic homos, are you now trying to explore your homosexual side after you realized slaying foids doesnt give you that much pleasure?

Just lol if you still eat in 2020

• JFL
Reactions: Amnesia
@Thompsonz @LondonVillie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted
It’s not a cope whatsoever. Most good looking robust individuals don’t even know about shit like IF or water fasting. They eat and drink what they want (not in excess of course) and exercise. They don’t turn into bloated bull frogs, they stay lean.

I knew a legit Chang that was robust. He wasn’t a diet nerd. From what I saw, he ate what he wanted and played football. Never became bloated.

If you need to go on fasts, extremely low calorie cycles and completely ditch food at points just to fight off bloat, then you have the mark of subhumanity.

It is what it is

Indeed. Genetics pill
water fasting is is not a good long-term thing, thats why folks can never stick to diet. You just have to workout out 2-3 times a week and not over-eat, that means limiting sugar and bad foods, and doing some cardio at the gym.