Brutal dickpill from Azn Princess this evening

Britcel

Britcel

Banned
We'd both been at work all day, she messaged me just after I got off and asked if I wanted to grab some drinks. Got there, drinks and some food sat and talked for awhile: we ended up getting onto a discussion about height (showing a couple we both knew, girl is about 3" taller). I said its hard for guys cuz most girls want a guy that is 6'+ and its something you can't really change or influence. She agreed and said "you can't influence dick size either and laughed, "its even worse if someone has a small dick, even if they're good looking it just cancels everything out". I said I've always thought I was lucky and said girls always tell their friends how big a guys dick is an especially when it is big which she also laughed and agreed with

I was caging hard internally at this point, decided to ask her what the smallest she's seen is and apparently some guy had a legit 3" dick, she said it was the same size as my middle finger and not much thicker, could barely feel anything besides initial insertion :feelsrope:. I asked her what she and her friends thought of the whole thing and she said she'd rather have a less attractive guy with an at least average dick over a dickcel

tenor.gif

She then asked me if I would send her a pic of my cock for when I go away at the end of the month

@dicklet4incher

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian and BigBoy
Either a tale from the basement or legit brutal.

I did not read any of this so sorry x

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo, Vitruvian, Britcel and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
It's over if gook foids complain about little dicks.

@dicklet4incher GTFIH

Do you think a dick 4-5 inches is bad?

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc

@dicklet4incher GTFIH

She is Viet/ Italian mix to be fair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BigBoy
b-but dick isnt number 1 your obssesion w-with dick is n-n-not correct and healthy!
fuck you faggots do you see now do you SEE the physical superiority of dick size in life?
dick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>height
anyone who denies the dick theory has a smaller brain than my dick
you cant get more dumb than this

@dicklet4incher GTFIH

6 is (supposed) average in the west but 90% of white people here have 7 inch +
so yes its definitely bad like BAD
reminder that the average will rise to 8 inches in our lifetime

• JFL
Reactions: Euphorer
b-but dick isnt number 1 your obssesion w-with dick is n-n-not correct and healthy!
fuck you faggots do you see now do you SEE the physical superiority of dick size in life?
dick>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>height
anyone who denies the dick theory has a smaller brain than my dick
you cant get more dumb than this

6 is (supposed) average in the west but 90% of white people here have 7 inch +
so yes its definitely bad like BAD
reminder that the average will rise to 8 inches in our lifetime
average is 5.5

average is 5.5
yeah and cope is cope literally most of the people i know not even from here but in real life have at least 6 inch dicks
boths of my 2 friends had 6 inch dicks and i heard rumors of an ugly manlet having 8 and he slayed because of it

yeah and cope is cope literally most of the people i know not even from here but in real life have at least 6 inch dicks
boths of my 2 friends had 6 inch dicks and i heard rumors of an ugly manlet having 8 and he slayed because of it
i have a 12 inch dick and i’m incel bro!!!!

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
i have a 12 inch dick and i’m incel bro!!!!
no. you are NOT incel
you are VOLCEL you can easily fuck but YOU refuse to do it
if i had a 12 inch dick i would have fucked everyones oneitis by now

• Love it
Reactions: her
my 2 friends
its over

and most ppl lie ab their dick size. i tell ppl mine is 6.5 inches, when in reality its 4 without moving my fat pad back

its over

and most ppl lie ab their dick size. i tell ppl mine is 6.5 inches, when in reality its 4 without moving my fat pad back
maybe but if you include the context its not
the first friend of mine told me he has a 6 inch dick because he was scared and anxious that its too small and that the girl he fucked noticed it and laughed about it behind his back (this was before i even told him anything about dick theories)
the second friend told me his dick after i told him dick theories he had no reason to brag he also told me that 4.5 inches is average and i shouldnt worry about it
they had no reason to lie/brag

This is just one interaction, I've heard so many blackpills on dick size over the years

BRUTAL!!!
THIS REALLY HAPPNED BTW

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan, Whyamihere, her and 2 others
maybe but if you include the context its not
the first friend of mine told me he has a 6 inch dick because he was scared and anxious that its too small and that the girl he fucked noticed it and laughed about it behind his back (this was before i even told him anything about dick theories)
the second friend told me his dick after i told him dick theories he had no reason to brag he also told me that 4.5 inches is average and i shouldnt worry about it
they had no reason to lie/brag
ah i see

im still disappointed ab my dick size tho. 4 inches is risky territory, but after 5 inches youre good.
View attachment 92912
BRUTAL!!!
THIS REALLY HAPPNED BTW
jfl @ 1% charge

This is just one interaction, I've heard so many blackpills on dick size over the years
drop some more, i feel like a masochist today

Makes me question if the dickpill is real.

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: TryingToLooksmax and Britcel
Like, subscribe, hit the bell!

Don't have a middle finger dick theory