Brutal dickpill

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Prause et al. (2015) examined the preference for penis size in their male partners among women.

It found that, presented with scale 3D printed dildos, women preferred a penis of slightly larger circumference and length (length = 6.4 inches/16.3 cm, circumference = 5.0 inches/12.7 cm). The dimensions are top 1.41% in length, top 19.16% in girth, and top 5.40% in total volume.
Somewhat expectedly, there was very little difference in preference between penis size for "one-time" sex vs "long-term" sex. After all, an ideal penis is preferable for any sex, regardless of the conditions of the sex.

Additionally, 21% of the study's participants also admitted they had terminated a relationship, among other reasons, due to the partner's penis being "too small".

ITS OVER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disillusioned, Beetlejuice, RAITEIII and 10 others
tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: highT, WTFCGod, Deleted member 10524 and 14 others
Size is cope when compared to face, height, frame and body

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5349, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 10524 and 4 others
Just have top 5.4% penis volume bro.
I’m 9 inches and yeah it’s pretty much cope. Most people are in clothes most of the time so it means nothing

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and JackSparrow
I’m 9 inches and yeah it’s pretty much cope. Most people are in clothes most of the time so it means nothing
You are morbidly obese but you still slay because of penis size. You are proof of the dickpill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5891, Gengar and 5 others
Water is wet thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and JackSparrow
ur nine inches of fet u fetass fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, highT, WadlowMaxxing and 5 others
6.4 inches is top 1.4%?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
ok just dont fuck your shit up
No risk no reward tho. I have nothing to lose with sub 7inch dick.

Sub7inch dick = useless. No girl wants it. I don't want it either

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and WadlowMaxxing
No risk no reward tho. I have nothing to lose with sub 7inch dick.

Sub7inch dick = useless. No girl wants it. I don't want it either
if you get penis enlargement induced ed you will quickly change your mind

if you get penis enlargement induced ed you will quickly change your mind
What about incel/depression induced ed. You cant win, atleast u can gamble to try

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
6.4 inch is top 1.4%.
6'4 height is top 1.1%

You being unhappy with 6.4 inch dick is same as a 6'4 guy unhappy with his height lmao.

Another brutal dickpill when ppl consider 6.4 inch to not be enough
Or he is just larping.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 275
This study weakens the dickpill, since most believe in 8x6 or death

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
8x6 bare minimum copers on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Yes 8x6 is actually average so 6.4 is asian tier

Prause et al. (2015) examined the preference for penis size in their male partners among women.

It found that, presented with scale 3D printed dildos, women preferred a penis of slightly larger circumference and length (length = 6.4 inches/16.3 cm, circumference = 5.0 inches/12.7 cm). The dimensions are top 1.41% in length, top 19.16% in girth, and top 5.40% in total volume.
Somewhat expectedly, there was very little difference in preference between penis size for "one-time" sex vs "long-term" sex. After all, an ideal penis is preferable for any sex, regardless of the conditions of the sex.

Additionally, 21% of the study's participants also admitted they had terminated a relationship, among other reasons, due to the partner's penis being "too small".

ITS OVER
is die lengte bonepressed of niet ded srs

penislengte is altijd bonepressed gemeten
lifefuel ik heb shitty erecties ngl zojuist redelijk gemeten bonepressed en ben grofweg 6.2 inch
girth idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275