brutal dreams last night

xom

xom

Banned
i had some brutal dreams last night that made me waking up very sad

my first dream I was on my pc browsing lookism and looksmax leaning on my left hand, then my hand started melting into my face, then i put my right hand up and it started doing the same thing, i realized i was dreaming so i was just trying to wake myself up. i screamed and no noise came out then i woke up.

second dream im outside a school thats on fire, and i run in and look at someone and say "where?" like where are the people that need to be saved. i run down this hallway while shits falling down around me and end up on one side of the school that wasnt effected by the fire yet and i tell people to get out. they couldnt speak english for some reason so i just had to make hand gestures and scream fire and boom and say get the fuck out of the school basically.

3rd one was the most brutal, my first gf i had for a month that was 5'1 - 5'2 and a babyfaced 10/10 angel was in it. i met her in this class and we got to chatting and we started dating again, she even referenced that this would be the second time, and i assured her it would be a lot better, and she believed me. snap to im in bed cuddling with her and her parents come in so i have to hide under the blankets. she left the room to deal with her parents and as i sat there alone with my mind for 3 seconds i realized i was dreaming. i did all i could to not panick and hang on to the dream, but slowly i felt myself reanimating into my own bed and i eventually woke up in darkness, knowing that she was never going to come back to the bed

im sad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, SayNoToRotting and Insomniac
you all read every single word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Insomniac
you all read every single word
tenor.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, heroinfather, Extra Chromosome and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, heroinfather, Extra Chromosome and 3 others
forced dream

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1139, kobecel, heroinfather and 4 others
The moment you have a dream about looksmax is when it’s TRULY OVER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, ChoSeungHui, SayNoToRotting and 2 others

I’ve done this honestly really bad nightmares tbh

• +1
Reactions: Coping
I’ve done this honestly really bad nightmares tbh
All my dreams been about bad shit happening to me WTF I can’t even have fun in my dreams jfl

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
I had a dream that every man was taller than me.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Coping
read every single word

• +1
Reactions: xom
I remember lying in my bed and letting some GIANT GARGANTUAN ENORMOUS fartabloat rip, at that very moment some stacy walked on the street next to my window and giggled.

one of my last vivid dreams

I remember getting dared to go to this house that was meant to be haunted by some scruffy guys in a pub. Dared to go up into the top room or something for money. I remember washing up on this shore on what was like a raft made from broken up wood joined together. The whole area looked dull. grey skies and grim colours. Broken wood scattered all over the shores edge. The house was visable in front of it. 2 story wooden basically colourless wetherbeaten old place. decided to go inside after all Why would a ''haunted house'' put me off. . The bottom floors were empty, No flooring really and wooden supports were round the first room. It basically looked like a barn. I wasn't bothered by it. Thought this is just an old place and I'l be back to get this guys money. There were no doors inside and as I passed through into the next room I knew something was wrong. I felt a distinct chill run over my body, particularly my arms. Water started dripping down onto my bare skin. And as I looked up I saw that it was all running down out of the floorboards of the room above me. darkened water was all running through the soaking boards above me. What the hell could be doing this... I thought to myself. I was too distracted by the water which along with the sudden chill that I hardly noticed the rest of the room. Never had I thought or believed in any actual real supernatural things or anything but this was enough to put me off going further. As I was going to walk outside the room, I noticed a red metal ladder leading to the floor above me. I thought whatever is causing the dripping and sudden chill is coming from up there.. Do I climb up and check it out.. I was a bit too nerve racked to after freaking out so I thought stuff it and decided to walk out one of the rooms many missing windows or doors and away from the house. I was walking away back towards my broken raft when I looked back at the house and leaning out the top window of the room I was about to climb up to was this waterlogged looking girl with long as straggly jet black hair. skin a greyish blue. the arm reaching out sideways like it was grabbing towards at me but couldn't reach. Bright glowing orange eyes were staring at me from beneath that straggly black hair. I just thought.. Shit.. I was going to go up there. Damn good thing I didn't. Not that the creature is necessarily that harmful. But being face to face with that up close would be more than I could handle. As I got back on my raft I learned that noone who goes there comes back...And that was most likely why the guy dared me to go.

cant remember alot of my dreams most nights and forget most by the next day so il write/type the parts i do.
I've had alot of messed up dreams

For ages though

Each night i was dreaming my parent was back home and things worked out how it should of then I'd wake up and realize that they are dead.... those are the worst though as they are real