Brutal height mog in the supermarket

Bluepill

Bluepill

Degenerate
Asked a taller man in front of me if I could cut in line. He has a shit ton of groceries and I had only one soda. Noticed how my voice was unusually high pitched and cracking out of respect and intimidation. That tall jackass could sense my weakness and replied "no, you must wait". This is the first time my attempt to overtake in a line has failed. Of course, I ain't no wimp and talked shit about his bad diet. Boy was buying truckloads of sugary energy drinks. When he was done paying for all the junk he got, I blatantly shouted "FINALLY" as if I was The Rock.

Now I know how overcompensating short men with the napoleon complex feel. When you're short, you must be quick witted to not be a walking embarrassment. Can't wait to get the lifts and teach that motherfucker some manners.

STATS: I'm 6'3. The Villain had to be at least 6'5-6'8.

Last edited:
Phad

Phad

JATT
I own a farm just so I don’t have to be height mogged at the grocery store. I’m sorry for what you had to go through op

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned
Im 6'3 as well. 6'4 in boots and I am regularly mogged. Yesterday I walked apst 3 peoppe on my night walk. 2 foids (5'6 and 5'10) and 1 male (6'5").

androidcel

androidcel

Zephir
I have gotten heightmogged by girls who are like a 13-15. Im 6' in shoes.

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned
I have gotten heightmogged by girls who are like a 13-15. Im 6' in shoes.
I'm 6'3 and imo if a girl is within 3" of your height, she mogs you because women usually are larger in bodyfat. A 6' proportional(wide hipped and thick thighs) would mog me because she has more bone mass and probably more muscle mass than my framecel body(6" wrists)

Phad

Phad

JATT
Im 6'3 as well. 6'4 in boots and I am regularly mogged. Yesterday I walked apst 3 peoppe on my night walk. 2 foids (5'6 and 5'10) and 1 male (6'5").
Just remember u got like maybe 2-3 inches of space above ur eyes so ur brain doesn’t account for ur forehead and the top of your head. So geniuely unless u stand next to them and they are taller it’s prob all in your head

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned
Just remember u got like maybe 2-3 inches of space above ur eyes so ur brain doesn’t account for ur forehead and the top of your head. So geniuely unless u stand next to them and they are taller it’s prob all in your head
Yeah i forget about that

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
Obviously you will get regularly mogged by some dudes everyday unless you're 6'10 or something...if you see 300 dudes every day one of them will be legit 6'7. You guys are seriously retarded if you think being tall means no one else is taller than you.

qwep

qwep

Banned
Stick to intimidating small asian women bro

Bluepill

Bluepill

Degenerate
Obviously you will get regularly mogged by some dudes everyday unless you're 6'10 or something
This is why I will be using lifts. I don't feel masculine when I'm height mogged. I wonder if 5 PSL beckies feel the same when they get rejected by a chad.

Phad

Phad

JATT
Stick to intimidating small asian women bro
I got to the Korean supermarket just for the dopamine rush for that very reason
This is why I will be using lifts. I don't feel masculine when I'm height mogged. I wonder if 5 PSL beckies feel the same when they get rejected by a chad.
They feel the same way bro. It’s not complicated (men and women think the same way just that females use more emotion)

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
I got to the Korean supermarket just for the dopamine rush for that very reason

They feel the same way bro. It’s not complicated (men and women think the same way just that females use more emotion)
Autism

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
Which part cuz the last part about how females think like men is true, just that they are less logical thinkers
About feeling the need to hieghtmog every male you see.

Hunter

Hunter

Daddy
was admiring your low inhib until i saw you're 6'3

Bluepill

Bluepill

Degenerate
was admiring your low inhib until i saw you're 6'3
Thanks. Getting height mogged feels uncomfortable because it doesn't happen too often.

Hunter

Hunter

Daddy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)