Brutal honest pill chad will get cucked women like a different snake every day the ultimate winner is blacks tbh.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Just gonna be honest women want what they can get and they will taste out all the chad's every day until she gets the right one. You can't keep her and it's not genetics it's more cause they want to test the waters. I do this as well sometimes just to see what the limits are and are not we all do tbh. Same with foid's she wants the best she can get and usually she starts switching from chad after chad from beta cuck to beta cuck to Tyrones to tyrones and usually tyrone's usually win out in western culture cause guess what they have the stereotype of the bbc spreads and women like that. It's cope to say women don't like big dicks foid will usually go for the bbc it's a brutal pill provided they look like chad. JBB is law at this point tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Didnt read

When your getting cucked tell me then
I didnt read because its too long and theres no punctuation

My brain legit starting hurting when i saw your post
Can you please dumb down what you just wrote

I didnt read because its too long and theres no punctuation

My brain legit starting hurting when i saw your post
Can you please dumb down what you just wrote

TLDR women will cheat even on chad she can never settle down she will even fuck a subhuman the point is to say even with good looks your not gurranteed jack shit

TLDR women will cheat even on chad she can never settle down she will even fuck a subhuman the point is to say even with good looks your not gurranteed jack shit
50/50 with this one
Some women are like this and some are not its not just black and white tbh

50/50 with this one
Some women are like this and some are not its not just black and white tbh

I guess your correct but women like men like to the waters and they can get away with more

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life