Brutal incel's story.

asiancel444

asiancel444

jaded mewcel
As a child, I thought that I would become an incel.
When i was in kindergarten i was 6 years old.
I remember in the graduation all kids split in pars (boy + girl) and danced.
I still could not find a couple for the reason that somehow it turned out that everyone had already formed a pair, as a result, at the graduation, I danced with an old teacher.
Also i remember when i was in school, in 5-11 grades of school I was the only person in my class who did not contact the female gender, I was the one who always sits in silence aside and reads something from a book or from a smartphone.
Not so long ago, I was talking on this forum that I had a girlfriend. I had a "relationship" with her only on the Internet, during a real meeting she said that I have no chance of being with her. FRIENDZONE. I believed that I would have a girl.
I also found out some guys fucked her when i talked with her on the internet. I am cucked. She is from another city, I talked to her on the Internet for 3 months before meeting in real life, during which time 4 guys fucked her. Fucking whore.

In the summer of 2020 I will be 21 years old. I am KHHV (kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin).
I was born in a poor, dysfunctional family, I don't have health, money, beauty, status.
My whole life is a struggle, an attempt to get out of the bottom. The only reason I tried to study at school and at university is the hope that I will get out of poverty.
Success in life, in society, is greatly influenced by characteristics. If a person has nothing, then he is not necessary to anyone. Nothing just happens, they just don’t love anyone, even their own parents love their children only when they are successful.
I will try to emigrate from Russia through admission to a prestigious university in Poland, now I am studying English and preparing for IELTS. Perhaps someday in the future I will ascend. If I don’t succeed, then I just live the life of a loser, grow old and die, or die suicide from despair before old age.
Life is much more complicated than I expected in childhood and adolescence.
In the 21st century, nothing shines for the average man. But I'm generally below average.
And I'm just a naive fool who believed in relationships on the Internet.
I bought a good gaming computer for $ 3,000 and will play videogames for a very long time, improving my English and having fun. This is my favorite cope.
Computer games is the only place where I felt happy from the period when I was 5 years old.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and ChoSeungHui
Life is a shitshow, but we still have control until we don’t.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
This is not .co and it's also not your personal blog, homie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Brutal, man. Truly sad shit, man.