[BRUTAL] [IPDCELS DO NOT ENTER] Two different foids. One is cuter cuz of the wider IPD

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Julius and 2 others
jfl almost no difference. 2nd girl's IPD is almost too wide btw, her es ratio is almost 0.49. which is close to @RODEBLUR 's es ratio.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, Copeful, Madhate and 4 others
Over for IPDcels.

The girl on the left doesn't have the lighting & quality of makeup fraud as the girl on the right. On top of that, she's trying to imitate the hair, eyebrows, & general look of the one on the right which doesn't suit her as well. The left girl actually has better bones & is higher PSL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Madhate, Slayerino and 1 other person
jfl almost no difference. 2nd girl's IPD is almost too wide btw, her es ratio is almost 0.49. which is close to @RODEBLUR 's es ratio.
I don't think it's too wide, both look good

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok, Alexanderr and RecessedPrettyboy
The girl on the left doesn't have the lighting & quality of makeup fraud as the girl on the right. On top of that, she's trying to imitate the hair, eyebrows, & general look of the one on the right which doesn't suit her as well. The left girl actually has better bones & is higher PSL.
yea I agree with this aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Left fogs imo

I never read a PSL bluepilled comment like this before.

Weird, the left girl is definitely more attractive!?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Slayerino
madelyn-cline-outer-bank-movies-tv-shows-parents.jpg

Wide IPD+compact midface is so important for girls, makes them look so cute ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, toolateforme, Copeful and 1 other person
hello people i'm checking back in to say that right girl is definitely hotter upon second thought lol
forget what is said previously

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
right girl is better, left girl ipd is a bit to small
when they say m m m I guess they mean milimeters jfl

Left girl mogs

I want to coom in both.

would reject the left one and fuck the right one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back