Brutal iq mog reddit cucks btfo

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH

mike5f4
5'4" | 162 cm /r/shortandmale
3 points·22 days ago
Be gracious and remain friendly with her. Nothing bothers a woman more than a guy that doesn't care afterwards.
When things get shaky with this guy, don't be surprised if you becomes more open to you again. Not that you would
care, but the game can be fun to mess with their minds.

level 4
aardappelbrood
3 points·21 days ago
And guys like you wonder why women don't go for short guys. There's already a stigma of a "short man's attitude"
and you're literally proving it to be true. A lot of not wanting to date a short man has to do with perceptions and not always truths.
You're not helping short dudes to be perceived as rational, decent, well adjusted non jealous people. Quite the opposite.

level 5
IqRaterMan
1 point·20 days ago
And guys like you wonder why women don't go for black guys. There's already a stigma of a "nigga's attitude" and you're
literally proving it to be true. A lot of not wanting to date a negro has to do with perceptions and not truths.
You aren't helping black guys to be perceived as rational, civilized, decent people. Quite the opposite.

level 6
aardappelbrood
2 points·20 days ago
But how does this relate to short men? Lmao, you're really reaching honey

level 7
IqRaterMan
1 point·20 days ago
Your IQ is in the single digits.

level 8
JeepersCreepsters
1 point·18 days ago
r/iamverysmart

level 9
IqRaterMan
1 point·18 days ago
r/cuckold

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

didn't read a single fucking world, keep coping you invisible gyno ridden low iq loser

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Ritalincel, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person