[Blackpill] [BRUTAL] JFL IF YOU THINK TOP 5% IN PENIS SIZE IS BIG. ACTUAL PERCEIVED SIZE INCREASES EXPONENTIALLY.

wateriswet

wateriswet

Trainee
Time online
2d 8h 28m
Here is what i mean:
Lets say you have a penis size of 6,7'' x 5,25'', this puts you at top 5,64% in terms of volume (210ml). Compared to the calcsd average which is 5,5'' x 4,6''(130 ml), you are 1.6 times bigger. (average is probably bigger but we're talking about percentiles here so its fine) Lifefuel right?

NOT REALLY.

Let's increase the numbers linearly and see what happens: Let's say you have an actual big dick at 7,9'' x 5.9'' (notice how the difference in length and girth are the same between average-above average-big examples I have used) This puts you at 330ml in terms of volume. It would be as big as the average and above average combined.

Being at this size would literally mean having one more dick than the ''above average'' guy.

It's over if your oneitis had an experience with an actual BBC, nothing will ever feel the same :lul:

higgabigga

higgabigga

Psl2 Russian Slavcel Untermensch
Time online
29d 13h 9m
Here is what i mean:
Lets say you have a penis size of 6,7'' x 5,25'', this puts you at top 5,64% in terms of volume (210ml). Compared to the calcsd average which is 5,5'' x 4,6''(130 ml), you are 1.6 times bigger. (average is probably bigger but we're talking about percentiles here so its fine) Lifefuel right?

NOT REALLY.

Let's increase the numbers linearly and see what happens: Let's say you have an actual big dick at 7,9'' x 5.9'' (notice how the difference in length and girth are the same between average-above average-big examples I have used) This puts you at 330ml in terms of volume. It would be as big as the average and above average combined.

Being at this size would literally mean having one more dick than the ''above average'' guy.

It's over if your oneitis had an experience with an actual BBC, nothing will ever feel the same :lul:
You just had to remind me about BBC didn't you

Blackpill3d

Blackpill3d

Zephir
Time online
16d 13h 42m
so you're saying my sub4 probably wouldn't satisfy an experienced older woman. oh well 😞

Htobrother

Htobrother

Maraz Ali
Time online
51d 34m
Here is what i mean:

NOT REALLY.

Only gaycels care so much about penis size

BlindMaxxer

BlindMaxxer

Imperial Wizard
Time online
17d 17h 29m
Here is what i mean:

NOT REALLY.

210ml + 130ml = 330ml right? jfl

just joking good thread op and truly over for dicklets

youngmaxxing

youngmaxxing

God is broken, so we might be whole.
Time online
6d 11h 30m
Here is what i mean:

NOT REALLY.

Your name describes this post except for the cope about bbc

wateriswet

wateriswet

Trainee
Time online
2d 8h 28m
210ml + 130ml = 330ml right? jfl

just joking good thread op and truly over for dicklets
I thought about using ''almost/nearly'' but fuck it tbh, ruins the solidity of the argument. 10 ml is fine

BlindMaxxer

BlindMaxxer

Imperial Wizard
Time online
17d 17h 29m
I thought about using ''almost/nearly'' but fuck it tbh, ruins the solidity of the argument. 10 ml is fine
jfl all good doesnt make your thread worse

Zenturio

Zenturio

Over but still trying
Time online
12d 7h 54m
Go back to pegym.com, faggot.

Dick size is irrelevant if you can't get any girls
You need everything and I have nothing

apollothegun

apollothegun

The Square // Comfort is the worst addiction
Time online
64d 48m
Niggas rly care this much about pleasing females. So sad

ConorMcGregor

ConorMcGregor

Knowledgable
Time online
16d 14h 21m
Fuck bro I'm just throwing my arm in her pussy at this point jfl

Vocal range giga-mogger
Time online
15d 5h 29m
Here is what i mean:

NOT REALLY.

It’s over for my 6.25-6.50 NBPEL x 5.25

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Creator of Pittpill
Time online
27d 21h 21m
I can reach almost 7.5 and am 5.5 girth so I ain't worried

rax1337

rax1337

Adept
Time online
6d 10h 32m
Bro, no girls that I know fuck African looking dudes, and most lightskins arent packing so its chill.

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

I don't think Elliot gave consent for this thread
Time online
124d 53m
Bro, no girls that I know fuck African looking dudes, and most lightskins arent packing so its chill.
You need certain level of experience dealing with whores to have an idea of what's going on tbh.

But I mean yh, they don't be fucking African looking but it's not only something exclusive to Africans in the first place.

E

EverythingMattersCel

Amateur
Time online
13d 8h 54m
My penis is alright in size tbh but I am not happy with the aesthetics. It's too vascular and there are a few varicose veins. There is a decent pink colouring on the head that contrasts nicely with the rest of the penis. The colouring on the penis itself is on the lighter side which I am content with.

I am tempted to use a penis extender and get it to monstrous levels but I am scared of restricting blood flow which could lead to additional varicose veins. It's normal to have a few veins because it signals healthy blood flow but too many veins is bad. I can't imagine a foid wants to suck on a sausage that looks like it could explode at any moment...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Brutal blackpill (video) Looksmaxing 9
Truemaxxer [NSFW] Norwood REAPER is INDEED BRUTAL (VIDEO) Looksmaxing 14
Adreyan [Blackpill] Brutal Tinder- Height-pill Looksmaxing 59

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)