[BRUTAL] JFL IF YOU THINK TOP 5% IN PENIS SIZE IS BIG. ACTUAL PERCEIVED SIZE INCREASES EXPONENTIALLY.

wateriswet

wateriswet

MD
Here is what i mean:
Lets say you have a penis size of 6,7'' x 5,25'', this puts you at top 5,64% in terms of volume (210ml). Compared to the calcsd average which is 5,5'' x 4,6''(130 ml), you are 1.6 times bigger. (average is probably bigger but we're talking about percentiles here so its fine) Lifefuel right?

NOT REALLY.

Let's increase the numbers linearly and see what happens: Let's say you have an actual big dick at 7,9'' x 5.9'' (notice how the difference in length and girth are the same between average-above average-big examples I have used) This puts you at 330ml in terms of volume. It would be as big as the average and above average combined.

Being at this size would literally mean having one more dick than the ''above average'' guy.

It's over if your oneitis had an experience with an actual BBC, nothing will ever feel the same :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, JizzFarmer, RAITEIII and 7 others
Dn read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Subhuman trash, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
Here is what i mean:
Lets say you have a penis size of 6,7'' x 5,25'', this puts you at top 5,64% in terms of volume (210ml). Compared to the calcsd average which is 5,5'' x 4,6''(130 ml), you are 1.6 times bigger. (average is probably bigger but we're talking about percentiles here so its fine) Lifefuel right?

NOT REALLY.

Let's increase the numbers linearly and see what happens: Let's say you have an actual big dick at 7,9'' x 5.9'' (notice how the difference in length and girth are the same between average-above average-big examples I have used) This puts you at 330ml in terms of volume. It would be as big as the average and above average combined.

Being at this size would literally mean having one more dick than the ''above average'' guy.

It's over if your oneitis had an experience with an actual BBC, nothing will ever feel the same :lul:
You just had to remind me about BBC didn't you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyearea, SubhumanCurrycel, MentalistKebab and 6 others
Never even began for me because I'm 5" x 3.5" and also have other death sentences (race, height, face, autism, etc)

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5521 and 5 others
so you're saying my sub4 probably wouldn't satisfy an experienced older woman. oh well 😞

Thanks for the looksmaxing advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 2729 and 7 others
Here is what i mean:

NOT REALLY.

Only gaycels care so much about penis size

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and WallaWallaBingBang
so you're saying my sub4 probably wouldn't satisfy an experienced older woman. oh well 😞
Fuck 4 inch that’s 10cm it’s nothing Bro really

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Here is what i mean:

NOT REALLY.

210ml + 130ml = 330ml right? jfl

just joking good thread op and truly over for dicklets

• Woah
Reactions: wateriswet
Here is what i mean:

NOT REALLY.

Your name describes this post except for the cope about bbc

210ml + 130ml = 330ml right? jfl

just joking good thread op and truly over for dicklets
I thought about using ''almost/nearly'' but fuck it tbh, ruins the solidity of the argument. 10 ml is fine

• +1
Reactions: BlindMaxxer
I thought about using ''almost/nearly'' but fuck it tbh, ruins the solidity of the argument. 10 ml is fine
jfl all good doesnt make your thread worse

What is this? Why is everyone obsessed with dicks all of sudden? gays.me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Deleted member 6475
Go back to pegym.com, faggot.

Dick size is irrelevant if you can't get any girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CommanderCope, RAITEIII, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Go back to pegym.com, faggot.

Dick size is irrelevant if you can't get any girls
You need everything and I have nothing

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
  • JFL
Reactions: Tall, Austrian Oak and Deleted member 7776
It's easy to please ( average ) women just have top 5% percentile in penis, height, facial aesthetics, and wealth or else you deserve to get cucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, JizzFarmer, Htobrother and 1 other person
Niggas rly care this much about pleasing females. So sad

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Fuck bro I'm just throwing my arm in her pussy at this point jfl

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Htobrother
Here is what i mean:

NOT REALLY.

It’s over for my 6.25-6.50 NBPEL x 5.25

I can reach almost 7.5 and am 5.5 girth so I ain't worried

Bro, no girls that I know fuck African looking dudes, and most lightskins arent packing so its chill.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Bro, no girls that I know fuck African looking dudes, and most lightskins arent packing so its chill.
You need certain level of experience dealing with whores to have an idea of what's going on tbh.

But I mean yh, they don't be fucking African looking but it's not only something exclusive to Africans in the first place.

My penis is alright in size tbh but I am not happy with the aesthetics. It's too vascular and there are a few varicose veins. There is a decent pink colouring on the head that contrasts nicely with the rest of the penis. The colouring on the penis itself is on the lighter side which I am content with.

I am tempted to use a penis extender and get it to monstrous levels but I am scared of restricting blood flow which could lead to additional varicose veins. It's normal to have a few veins because it signals healthy blood flow but too many veins is bad. I can't imagine a foid wants to suck on a sausage that looks like it could explode at any moment...