[Blackpill] [BRUTAL] Men have no morals anymore, extreme desperation

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

Keep crying for the true Aryans
Time online
48d 4h 30m
Jesus Christ the end times really are near.
Another reason why the sexual revolution was a big mistake along with womens rights.

turkproducer

turkproducer

different day same shit
Time online
114d 18h 37m
i literally can’t be bothered with dating no more, seems like there’s no point unless you’re 6’6 and good looking.

turkproducer

turkproducer

different day same shit
Time online
114d 18h 37m
You don't need morality to wanting to fuck
when you look at her and feel like u wanna fuck her u defo lack morals lol, any normal man would think “i feel sorry for her”
Damn that’s just sick NGL; that 80/20 rule is too true. I’d say 95/5 now because of how desperate these fucks are
i can’t say for the messages but for the likes some of them may have just accidentally spam swiped her.

whoever messaged her is fucking dumb asf, they are ruining their own chances of getting women.

@streege this makes me feel sick

J

johnnydeep222

Master
Time online
18d 21h 26m
A 300 lbs black lady gets more matches than a 6/10 man on the platform that a plurality of single people use to find a mate.

And people fucking wonder why the rate of virgins and incels is rising.

Hopelessmofoker

Hopelessmofoker

The Tribe|The Secret Society|The Senate Chair N°1
Time online
41d 18h 9m
They just swiped all bro like most men. Cant explain the messages tho

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Life is good
Time online
42d 7h 30m
Never forget it is men's fault that the sexual market is doomed beyond redemption. Simps, cucks and low standards really fucked all of us

D

dingodongo

Knowledgable
Time online
12d 6h 23m
No way it's real lol.

Btw do people see you are using the passport feature and not really close to them?

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Zephir
Time online
22d 20h 47m
Think of how desperate the average man is, and realize half of them are more desperate than that. ~George Blackpillin

🧐🧐🧐🧐

🧐🧐🧐🧐

Observantcel (tyrone)
Time online
11d 6h 23m
we would have peace on earth if there were no women to make men drag and abuse their own friends for

Its over

fuccccc

fuccccc

The Messiah
Time online
24d 6h 43m
It's so much easier to slay irl than on tinder, which has virtually single-handedly fucked the pereception of the male aesthetic. Going to the place where the problem is at its worst is not how you slay if you are not chad. Unless you are really ugly, unlike these cuck normies, you need to get in a girl's face, eliminate their ability of cherry-picking, have a drink with her, and slay. In my HS it isn't that bad yet because none of the JB's have tinder yet, but still, when I go to parties it is ten times easier than even just snapping girls.

I

IndianJock

Jaw is Law
Time online
9d 5h 10m
It's so much easier to slay irl than on tinder, which has virtually single-handedly fucked the pereception of the male aesthetic. Going to the place where the problem is at its worst is not how you slay if you are not chad. Unless you are really ugly, unlike these cuck normies, you need to get in a girl's face, eliminate their ability of cherry-picking, have a drink with her, and slay. In my HS it isn't that bad yet because none of the JB's have tinder yet, but still, when I go to parties it is ten times easier than even just snapping girls.
IRL kills all the frauding fucks too.

Things you can't do in real life:
Photoshop max
Anglefraud

Plus they notice shit like
Height
Frame
Body Language

fuccccc

fuccccc

The Messiah
Time online
24d 6h 43m
IRL kills all the frauding fucks too.

Things you can't do in real life:
Photoshop max
Anglefraud

Plus they notice shit like
Height
Frame
Body Language
Tinder is so unrealistic to what you can actually achieve. Meet a foid at a bar, add some alcohol into the mix, and it's child play for most of this forum.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)