Brutal MOG story ( I am still shaking)

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Just walked past a bunch of wealthy white women. All wearing high heels. Blond/brunette high class white phenotype. They were probably having a conference or something. Half of them were 6'2+ in heels and some reached 6'4". Mogging me ibto infinity.

JFL if you think average height of women is 5'4" or some other meme height that kikes indoctrinate normies with. This isn't rural china.

Jfl if you think 5'10 with boots in the morning (6am) after 15 hours of sleep is enough and doing lots of stretches.
You need to be 6'3 at 4am in the dark of night after not sleeping for 2 days with heavy spinal compression deadlifts, barefoot with a bald head.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Never_Began and ZyzzReincarnate
You need to be 6'3 at 4am in the dark of night after not sleeping for 2 days with heavy spinal compression deadlifts, barefoot with a bald head.
okay we have reached peak autism, time for a break

• +1
Reactions: zura, Yerico7, CopeMaxxer and 6 others
Just walked past a bunch of wealthy white women. All wearing high heels. Blond/brunette high class white phenotype. They were probably having a conference or something. Half of them were 6'2+ in heels and some reached 6'4". Mogging me ibto infinity.

JFL if you think average height of women is 5'4" or some other meme height that kikes indoctrinate normies with. This isn't rural china.

Jfl if you think 5'10 with boots in the morning (6am) after 15 hours of sleep is enough and doing lots of stretches.

You just said they were in high heels...

And 20 woman that you saw dont counterbalance nationwide surveys and statistics taken by doctors across dozens of countries ???

I swear, you're so fucking autistic ???

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Deleted member 466, jefferson and 1 other person
I height mog all the females easily jfl can't imagine being short

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Which place?

Height don't matter tho

I'm shaking from fuckign yo mama in da ass

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
high cortisol low t and high E if you actually care that a few females mogs u

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell
the amount of cope in the replies is fucking hilarious

• +1
Reactions: Darktriad16
He has a point. All my female friends are around 1m70 to 175

lol this must be in Congo or somewhere in West Africa

Where do you live nigga? I rarely see women that tall, unless they play dykeball.