Brutal Money Blackpill: How To Never Wageslave Again

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Cashflow Quadrant e1425219291524

Almost everyone probably knows about the famous cashflow quadrant and the importance of Leveraging other people's Money (Investor) and Time (Business Owner)

Investors are most often professional Asset managers that graduated from Harvard/Princeton/Stanford Business Schools to gain the Trust of the Top 1% which owns 50% of the worlds money and institutional investors, this way they raise billions into their hedge funds or private equity/real estate funds and earn a fixed fee of 2% and 20% profit share, while Hedge and Private equity Funds leverage other people's equity, real estate investors leverage other people's debt

Perfect example for a I is Carl Icahn who studied at Princeton and then collected money for his hedge fund and purchased and restructured/resold bankrupt companies and is worth 14 Billion $

Business Owners are most often people knowledgeable in both business administration AND engineering/computer science field because this allows for maximum automation & scalability, especially Internet Networks where even the users time gets leveraged

Perfect example for a B is Mark Zuckerberg who is worth 79 billion $

So i thought about what types of businesss are most likely to be in the S-quadrant forever and found these criteria

- highly qualified service
- manual labour
- local

This means becoming a lawyer or surgeon/psychiatrist/dentist is probably one of the worst career paths ever, its really hard to find other lawyers or surgeons/psychiatrist/dentists as employees so that you can leverage their time and earn a share of their revenue they generate in the practice/chancellery
The simpler the work the employee has to do and the more machines and software can be used to automate everything the more likely it will become a B

After High school if you dont know what to do the best degrees are probably Computer Science + Business or Engineering + Business

@BouncyFunction @eduardkoopman @Moneymaxxed @Gudru @BlackBoyo @Lorsss @BigBiceps @TheMewingBBC

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, rolloftape, John McCormick and 15 others
Good thread boyo

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and PubertyMaxxer
JFL @ this
Most business fail and the people who own them have to live in poverty mode for years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nero, Truecel14, MentalistKebab and 6 others
Is rental property the best investment?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and PubertyMaxxer
Residential Real Estate is much better than Commercial real estate because they are much more stable
Nowadays in general real estate prices are too high imo

Even with a 80% debt leverage Real Estate wont make you rich nowadays unless you are extremely lucky and buy in cities with very high increase in value like all The Honkong, New York or Sydney Real Estate Billionaires

• +1
Reactions: Nero and Hero of the Imperium
im too low iq to make money lol

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and PubertyMaxxer
im too low iq to make money lol
I currently wageslave in construction during the holidays, its brutal knowing my labour is worth absolutely nothing to the economy, but im only 16 so whatever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 6873
I currently wageslave in construction during the holidays, its brutal knowing my labour is worth absolutely nothing to the economy
lol. ngl i'm unironically gonna do a meme study next year, thank god i'll get free government buxx than. Or if i continue highschool at 18 i get money aswell

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
View attachment 485165

So i thought about what types of businesss are most likely to be in the S-quadrant forever and found these criteria

- manual labour
- local

This means becoming a lawyer or surgeon/psychiatrist/dentist is probably one of the worst career paths ever, its really hard to find other lawyers or surgeons/psychiatrist/dentists as employees so that you can leverage their time and earn a share of their revenue they generate in the practice/chancellery
The simpler the work the employee has to do and the more machines and software can be used to automate everything the more likely it will become a B
To add.
Since. I myself am in the S categroy mainly with my money/income.

1. It's true, scalability is difficult or doesn't make sense. Some scale with equally skilled partners, but then they still do mayority of work. Some can scale further with hiring employees, and them becoming more like managers. That process is usually slow I observe, to slow imo, but plenty manage or can scale that way.
Soem S people, try to maxx out their own time, by hiring employees to do the other things that come with running a (even 1 man show) "company" (aka, hire secretary, etc.)

2. Self employed workers in the financial and law industry, sometimes get equaity in deals/companies of others. That way I have some seen getting rich, or become wealthy. The only reason they could do so, is because of their Self employed "company", and the customers they have. Some very well doing customer of mine was willing to fund a certain project/thing. So basically, it may give you entrence to capital outside of banks. Some start ups also offer equity in return for services, because they can't pay in start up phase. thta can work out great, or having wroked for free.

3. Some self employed persons, |Have managed to borrow money on their profit/income; and use that to invest in real estate. It's somewhat common-ish I notice. Like 1 guy borrowed money from self employed profits, by the bank to buy comapny housing building. He then moved out soon after, rents some space for his own business somewhere, and now rents out that place at higher price the mortgagae, and has skin in the rela estate market now. he hoping it will become worth more, so he can take loan/refinance to ude equaty in relestate to buy a 2nd one in the future.

Overall.
imo.
It's easier to jump from S to B and or I.
The it seems for people to jump from E to B or I.
At least a person in S, is somewhat used to irregular income, and the sense of risk. Whereas E peopl, are often way to comfortable with their sense of security and "steady" income.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: far336, Hero of the Imperium and PubertyMaxxer
View attachment 485165

Almost everyone probably knows about the famous cashflow quadrant and the importance of Leveraging other people's Money (Investor) and Time (Business Owner)

Investors are most often professional Asset managers that graduated from Harvard/Princeton/Stanford Business Schools to gain the Trust of the Top 1% which owns 50% of the worlds money and institutional investors, this way they raise billions into their hedge funds or private equity/real estate funds and earn a fixed fee of 2% and 20% profit share, while Hedge and Private equity Funds leverage other people's equity, real estate investors leverage other people's debt

Perfect example for a I is Carl Icahn who studied at Princeton and then collected money for his hedge fund and purchased and restructured/resold bankrupt companies and is worth 14 Billion $

Business Owners are most often people knowledgeable in both business administration AND engineering/computer science field because this allows for maximum automation & scalability, especially Internet Networks where even the users time gets leveraged

- manual labour
- local

After High school if you dont know what to do the best degrees are probably Computer Science + Business or Engineering + Business

@BouncyFunction @eduardkoopman @Moneymaxxed @Gudru @BlackBoyo @Lorsss @BigBiceps @TheMewingBBC
High IQ thread bro

• +1
  • Love it
If you bought on a good deal/prce. Then they, can be great.
It's all about the ROI you make on the money you put in.
PLUS, that you can sells it at a profit still in the end.

Ben MALLAH, whatchj that dude on youtube for abit. If you wanna get a sense about Real Estate.

• +1
1 THING I DISLIKE ABOUT THIS GRAPH.

Business owner -> does not just happen over day.
Investor -> does not just happen over day.

they both have an high entrance bar. To struggle to get to that entrance bar,s where most/plenty people hwom try fail already. Even it they want to be there at B or I.

If for example. A dude at 20 out of school, no financial support from parents.
Decides, I chose businessowner.
Then he is not. And if he needs to start, ro buy a business he needs to get money FIRST, usually. Which he doesn't have, plus he needs money now to eat, life, etc..
That's why, most of us need to start with E or S. But that exmaple dude, needs to kake sure this is, so to put away as much money as possible and see if he can borrow on his income,so to move from E to B or from E to S (since from S, it's usually easier to jump to B).

Being Investor . Just naturaly often can come of after making good money from E, S or B and putting it into investments.. You put it towards Investemenets or you can borrow on income/profits to put money into Inv..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Patient A
View attachment 485165

- manual labour
- local

JOB = just over broke

until the masses finally understand this they will be poor slaves for the rest of their minuscule existence.

JFL @ this
Most business fail and the people who own them have to live in poverty mode for years
yeah, but then again most people aren't financially literate enough to understand how money works.

PubertyMaxxer said:
Just master in business intelligence aka artificial intelligence applied to business

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones, PubertyMaxxer and Strafe
JFL @ this
This is an intergalactic cope. If you even think you have the aptitude to start a business that should be your ultimate goal in the workplace unless you’re just grinding money to hermitmaxx. It’s better to live in poverty mode for 5-10 years and then live comfortably on semi-passive income then it is to drift through the void at McDonnie’s wageslaving for 50 years.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: tdawg and Deleted member 110
Just master in business intelligence aka artificial intelligence applied to business
Extremely high IQ, this is the field that will see the most explosive growth in the next 20 years. I’ve considered changing my major towards this instead of International Business.

• +1
yeah, but then again most people aren't financially literate enough to understand how money works.
but even men that do understand it decently. Doesn't mean they will succeed at making money work for them.
Because business fail. I seen dudes, most, making shit or salary type of money/profits on their business. So they not even ascending through business. Not to mention that most people fail, when they start a business

* According to PayScale's 2017 data, the average small business owner income is $73,000 per year. But, total earnings can range from $30,000 – $182,000 per year.

SO even if you understand.|ASCENSION HAPPENS THROUGH OWNING A BUSINESS.
You might still make weak money/profit.

* margins, can be to low. for business.|
For example, grocery stores, automobile dealerships, lawn and garden stores, and beverage manufacturers have some of the lowest average profit margins, hovering around 2 percent as of 2016. Meanwhile, dental services, auto rental and leasing, real estate services, and accounting and tax prep services recorded much higher average profit margins during the same time period, ranging from 13 percent to over 18 percent.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 110
This is an intergalactic cope. If you even think you have the aptitude to start a business that should be your ultimate goal in the workplace unless you’re just grinding money to hermitmaxx. It’s better to live in poverty mode for 5-10 years and then live comfortably on semi-passive income then it is to drift through the void at McDonnie’s wageslaving for 50 years.
I meant that people who fail will spend their next years in poverty.
And i strongly doubt anyone will try again after crashing this hard

I meant that people who fail will spend their next years in poverty.
And i strongly doubt anyone will try again after crashing this hard
I guess that’s true if you open a sportsbar or some shit and it gets burnt down by peaceful protesters, but anyone with an education in the field knows enough hollywood accounting to not lose anything but their time.

Luck is a key factor in success. There plenty of millonaires selling trash products.This is very common in the fashion industry.

• +1
Business is a shit degree but apart from that moderately good post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and PubertyMaxxer
Luck is a key factor in success. There plenty of millonaires selling trash products.This is very common in the fashion industry.
The richest person I personally know.
He made and makes money from: telephone-number line,and chat boxx. Where people can call into. And there are like 50+ people on the lines to give or spiritual or horoscoop or super natural future predictions/guidance, etc. advice..
A guy having a business making and selling a dogg poop scooper thingy; but that looks like a normal walking stick (so you still look cool opr whatever) seems to earn plety and drives around in a cool new MB.

There are people making small fortunes in legal ways. That you can't grasp, and are like, WTF they earn alot of money with that typoe opf stuff. damn.

In this field of line, on looks. I bet this dude is making a small firtune on this atm.Crazy products

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 5292
JFL @ this
Just another example of how the idea that capitalism is a meritocracy is a joke. The majority of the wealthiest capitalists either already had connections and/or a wealthy family when they started or they simply got extremely lucky by being at the right place at the right time. This meme that capitalism rewards hard work and talent is massively overhyped. In reality 95+% of companies will fail or be obtained by some other larger corporate entity controlled by the status quo. Even within individual companies meritocracy doesn't exist since nepotism and other similar bullshit dominates.

EDIT: Take for example restaurants. 90% of restaurant success is location. A mediocre restaurant will still survive if it has lots of traffic. The same is not true in inverse.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, KrissKross, stuckneworleans and 2 others
View attachment 485165

- manual labour
- local

There are plenty of lawyers working as professional Asset managers , math dudes too. As for professions, better do something you enjoy doing than failing miserably at STEM+business.

Icahn and Zuck are both jews, and thats why they are allowed to fiddle with money in the first place. All this internet monopolies have one thing in common, they all have unlimited credit and are owned by jews, if you can "afford" to lose 1 billion a year like Jewtube does then you dont have to worry about anything else, and if you print the money you can afford to lose as much as you want.
You are sooner to find a job cutting diamonds in Antwerp diamond district than you are in high finance, unless you have a philipino wife and made an oath to sell your mother for $$.

Being a business owner is too much work for most people here and your best chance at moneymaxxing as a business owner if you don't want to work like a chinabugmen, is to find a niche that big-medium sized companies aren't willing to work at, because its too new, or nobody knows how to do it, or it's not reputable (if its legal then no problem), and there's plenty of that on the internet (or there used to be).

Living interesting times as we are living, with the meme lockdowns and BLM burning mom and pop stores, your best bet is getting a gubmint job. In most places you can't get fired from gubmint jobs and a steady source of income is the best chance at survival for most brainlets.
If people here struggle with lookmaxxing, which is as easy as training 90 mins every other day, eating healthy and buying yourself a lefort3, i can't imagine them putting the hours needed for an STEM degree much less succeeding in business creation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and PubertyMaxxer
There are plenty of lawyers working as professional Asset managers , math dudes too. As for professions, better do something you enjoy doing than failing miserably at STEM+business.

Icahn and Zuck are both jews, and thats why they are allowed to fiddle with money in the first place. All this internet monopolies have one thing in common, they all have unlimited credit and are owned by jews, if you can "afford" to lose 1 billion a year like Jewtube does then you dont have to worry about anything else, and if you print the money you can afford to lose as much as you want.
You are sooner to find a job cutting diamonds in Antwerp diamond district than you are in high finance, unless you have a philipino wife and made an oath to sell your mother for $$.

Being a business owner is too much work for most people here and your best chance at moneymaxxing as a business owner if you don't want to work like a chinabugmen, is to find a niche that big-medium sized companies aren't willing to work at, because its too new, or nobody knows how to do it, or it's not reputable (if its legal then no problem), and there's plenty of that on the internet (or there used to be).

Living interesting times as we are living, with the meme lockdowns and BLM burning mom and pop stores, your best bet is getting a gubmint job. In most places you can't get fired from gubmint jobs and a steady source of income is the best chance at survival for most brainlets.
If people here struggle with lookmaxxing, which is as easy as training 90 mins every other day, eating healthy and buying yourself a lefort3, i can't imagine them putting the hours needed for an STEM degree much less succeeding in business creation.
In conclusion it s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110, Edgar and Deleted member 5292
View attachment 485165

- manual labour
- local

yeah first time i saw this was in Rich dad, poor day by Kiyosaki so read that book for more details. He also has other related books think he has one called cashflow quadrant as well.

• +1
wageslaving isnt neceserrary bad
its different when u wage slave for 200dollars/hour as a lawyer
compared to 15/hour hard labour

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Chadelite
yh lol some people make tons of money still

i want to live in a big area and ride horses and grow my own food

comp sci degree + moneymax on the side inshaAllah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones, KrissKross and goat2x
There are plenty of lawyers working as professional Asset managers , math dudes too. As for professions, better do something you enjoy doing than failing miserably at STEM+busines

I agree with this part

You can make money in any field, and become rich in any field. Degrees are mainly a ticket to middle class middle management in some particular vocation or to get your foot in the door in some generic 'grad job' by showing you arent completely retarded

But if you choose something you end up hating or being shit at because of some abstract financial stats/ aspie theories then you are very unlikely to succeed

Choose something at the intersection of your skills, natural abilities and interests that is a growth/secure sector

NO degree will teach you how to run a business or be an entrepreneur. All the skills you need for that you must learn with self education and through direct experience

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 5292
Cuckpreneaus who say stuff like “live in poverty mode for your 20s and 30s and enjoy life when you’re 40 bro!” are so bluepilled.

“Just give up your prime years and youth for the almighty dollar ” theory.

Born into wealth or death tbh

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 275
Black pill: while you are trying to find non-existent shortcuts without any follow through I will be using hard work to produce massive momentum for success and to win at life.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Patient A and PubertyMaxxer
your taxes raise with your increased income and most people including lawyers have no clue how to truly become "rich" i.e financially free

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 5292
Black pill: while you are trying to find non-existent shortcuts without any follow through I will be using hard work to produce massive momentum for success and to win at life.
Tales from the basement.

• JFL
Reactions: manletofpeace81
your taxes raise with your increased income and most people including lawyers have no clue how to truly become "rich" i.e financially free
lol
even if it increases its still much better
saying that being a surgeon, lawyer is a bad wageslave is nonsense
i have a friend whose dad is a lawyer he buys a new house 300.000dollar house every year
thats financially free

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and PubertyMaxxer
lol
even if it increases its still much better
saying that being a surgeon, lawyer is a bad wageslave is nonsense
i have a friend whose dad is a lawyer he buys a new house 300.000dollar house every year
thats financially free
no offense, I don't think you understand the term "financially free". as a lawyer you still need to work daily 9-5 to afford those luxuries, while on the other hand the chad with business major preferably sales doesn't need to work anymore because money works for him, while the lawyer works for money.

• +1
no offense, I don't think you understand the term "financially free". as a lawyer you still need to work daily 9-5 to afford those luxuries, while on the other hand the chad with business major preferably sales doesn't need to work anymore because money works for him, while the lawyer works for money.

He stacked up so much money he could just leave the job on spot
And i would love to wageslave for 200dollars/hour

• +1
This is wrong.
As a business owner, in general you work extremely hard and long.

To live of of wealth, and do nothing all day long.
The 4% "rule". Dictate that you need to have millions of net worth in investment to life well.

To get to millions worth of assets. A very well paying job or self employment can get you there.
If you life alot below your income/means. And manage to borrow on your income ito put into investments with good return rates and keeps it value

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and goat2x
I agree with this part

You can make money in any field, and become rich in any field. Degrees are mainly a ticket to middle class middle management in some particular vocation or to get your foot in the door in some generic 'grad job' by showing you arent completely retarded

But if you choose something you end up hating or being shit at because of some abstract financial stats/ aspie theories then you are very unlikely to succeed

Choose something at the intersection of your skills, natural abilities and interests that is a growth/secure sector

NO degree will teach you how to run a business or be an entrepreneur. All the skills you need for that you must learn with self education and through direct experience
An Mergers & Aquisitions Job Is Probably The Best For Entrepreneurship and Money

Just forget the fact that most people don’t have the money or iq to start a business or invest theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, PubertyMaxxer and TITUS

Delusion, building a business is hard work, it becomes your life and you are stuck with it forever. If you are lucky it becomes an intergenerational enterprise and your children continue it, and if you are not lucky it fails or your children are not interested.
The type of people who get a successful business going from scratch are not going to stop working because they are "financially free" unless they become old or suffer health problems, they are going to keep growing it.

A nerd starting some niche company, selling it to some jew investor, and not having to work anymore is a one in a million thing, and if you are one in a million at any field you are going to get rich anyways sooner than later.

If you are rich you have to work to keep being rich, and if you don't then your fortune is not going to last long (they usually last 3 generations at best), even if your job is networking, bribing politicians, attending to parties, issuing money, or making sure your asset manager is not wasting your money.

In essence, there is no way out of the meatgrinder and lookxmaxxing is probably the least of your problems.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 5292 and PubertyMaxxer
Delusion, building a business is hard work, it becomes your life and you are stuck with it forever. If you are lucky it becomes an intergenerational enterprise and your children continue it, and if you are not lucky it fails or your children are not interested.
The type of people who get a successful business going from scratch are not going to stop working because they are "financially free" unless they become old or suffer health problems, they are going to keep growing it.

A nerd starting some niche company, selling it to some jew investor, and not having to work anymore is a one in a million thing, and if you are one in a million at any field you are going to get rich anyways sooner than later.

If you are rich you have to work to keep being rich, and if you don't then your fortune is not going to last long (they usually last 3 generations at best), even if your job is networking, bribing politicians, attending to parties, issuing money, or making sure your asset manager is not wasting your money.

In essence, there is no way out of the meatgrinder and lookxmaxxing is probably the least of your problems.
Its still better to wageslave 12 hours / day for my own assets than 8 hours / day for someone else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and tdawg
Its still better to wageslave 12 hours / day for my own assets than 8 hours / day for someone else
Well, that depends on the kind of person you are and what kind of success you can get with those 12 hrs vs wagecucking for someone else. Besides, if you are good enough, in many situations you are going to become a partner and be given a portion of the pie, so you have the incentives to work for "your own assets".

• +1

didn't read

Well, that depends on the kind of person you are and what kind of success you can get with those 12 hrs vs wagecucking for someone else. Besides, if you are good enough, in many situations you are going to become a partner and be given a portion of the pie, so you have the incentives to work for "your own assets".
Thats very uncommon. To be given a large amount of shares of a company you work for you have to devote ypur whole life to them, i mean you have to be a slave for 30 years minimum.Its way better to start your own business.

• +1