Brutal Money Blackpill: How To Never Wageslave Again

I currently wageslave in construction during the holidays, its brutal knowing my labour is worth absolutely nothing to the economy, but im only 16 so whatever
How did you get into construction and how much do you make

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Thats very uncommon. To be given a large amount of shares of a company you work for you have to devote ypur whole life to them, i mean you have to be a slave for 30 years minimum.Its way better to start your own business.
It is uncommon yes, but people here are talking about becoming rich and "financially free" and other fantasies.
It depends on the type of company, the field and how good you are, good luck achieving that in a multinational corporation. On the other hand there are medium sized very profitable companies that will do that in a heartbeat to secure the human capital they need. I will put one example i know: lawyer finishes career, starts working for a company right away, gets a scholarship to ivy league, the company keeps paying him while he is studying so he stays with them and they make him a partner few years later.
Is this hard to achieve? Yes. Is this harder than becoming rich? No, unless luck and other factors.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 5292
It is uncommon yes, but people here are talking about becoming rich and "financially free" and other fantasies. true

It depends on the type of company, the field and how good you are, good luck achieving that in a multinational corporation. On the other hand there are medium sized very profitable companies that will do that in a heartbeat to secure the human capital they need. I will put one example i know: lawyer finishes career, starts working for a company right away, gets a scholarship to ivy league, the company keeps paying him while he is studying so he stays with them and they make him a partner few years later. Also true but that is far from having a comfortable life. That dude still has to wageslave.

Is this hard to achieve? Yes. Is this harder than becoming rich? No, unless luck and other factors. Also true, but still a crappy life considering that you have to devote your life to other guys company.

• +1
Reactions: tdawg and PubertyMaxxer

Confirmed most people try to looksmax because they are lazy fucks in the first place.

The guy has properties, progeny, a wife that wont cuck him (and that he can cuck), status and all the luxuries of "big" money. If he wanted to downsize and stop working he probably could do it already.
If you are devoting your life to other guys company and making more $$ that you could ever dream to do alone, what's the matter? The problem is you think you are too good to work for someone, and that's something you have to prove, and you probably aren't and most likely will fail miserably trying to stablish your own company, Specially now that jews have declared war on the middle class and all non corporations. Good luck surviving the next wave of coronameme and whatever else they want to invent to fuck you up.

DELUSIONAL.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Confirmed most people try to looksmax because they are lazy fucks in the first place.

The guy has properties, progeny, a wife that wont cuck him (and that he can cuck), status and all the luxuries of "big" money. If he wanted to downsize and stop working he probably could do it already.
If you are devoting your life to other guys company and making more $$ that you could ever dream to do alone, what's the matter? The problem is you think you are too good to work for someone, and that's something you have to prove, and you probably aren't and most likely will fail miserably trying to stablish your own company, Specially now that jews have declared war on the middle class and all non corporations. Good luck surviving the next wave of coronameme and whatever else they want to invent to fuck you up.

DELUSIONAL.
Loser mentality. You wont go far in life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tdawg, PubertyMaxxer and TITUS
How did you get into construction and how much do you make
Im in highschool, i have no qualifications, i just did some low IQ repair and transportation work at the construction sites, its low wage because anyone can learn the job in 1-2 months

I got the holiday job through Contacts and make 9€ / hour = 405€ / week

Black pill: while you are trying to find non-existent shortcuts without any follow through I will be using hard work to produce massive momentum for success and to win at life.
I will mog you from sheer IQ greycel

It's all about that leverage. More money times more money. Think of stock investor. These people got millions and billions. Not talking about your average entry level stock traders who just started with thousand of dollars from their minimal 25K starter. lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and PubertyMaxxer