Brutal pill: Your psl God has little appeal to prime women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
ah i see a decent amount of those. but theyre often not like actuall super wide just their ratio is good
hmm strange tbh. havent seen anyone except from a sho
ah i see a decent amount of those. but theyre often not like actuall super wide just their ratio is good
seriously? even ratios like 2.0?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
With muscle his shoulders are already too wide for his hips. Ideal ratio is around 1.7 (1.6 is fine too), anything above 1.8 isn’t attractive to women anymore from what I read
uhmmm

idk about that bro

Prime you mean 16-18 yo?
he prob means fucking old 35+ roasties who sits on the forums like that all day long and boost their ego

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
he prob means fucking old 35+ roasties who sits on the forums like that all day long and boost their ego
What da fuck is so hard to understand women want men

They know they can't get guys of that age anymore so they cope by saying pass

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Over
Who cares about what roasties find attractive. If Chico offered them sex irl they would agree immediately. All that matters is 16-25 range.

Fran6

They will never have this.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Pietrosiek, MammothActuary and 1 other person
With muscle his shoulders are already too wide for his hips. Ideal ratio is around 1.7 (1.6 is fine too), anything above 1.8 isn’t attractive to women anymore from what I read
. it just STARTS to look wide at 1.8.

there is no limit the wider the better shoulders compared to hips.

Never listen to what women SAY, this is redpill 101 guys

BUT

Also it's hard for PSLers to understand that real women with real circulating estrogen and emotions flowing through their body determine what is sexually appealing, not basement posters on an obscure looks theory site in the corners of the net. (Or homosexual deviant modeling scouts)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, prgfromnl and Over
I linked the thread. No cherry picking, far from half
One thread doesn't mean shit.

He was the god of wattpad for all of the early 2010s. Also all the females on youtube are lusting after him. Jfl at this autistic cherrypick.

Harmony > dimoprhic traits

• Love it
Reactions: needsolution
I’ll try to find a study on this but apparently the ideal is around 1.62
it isnt. thats cope
they say that because its close to the cope ratio

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Isn’t this site full of black women?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1182
One thread doesn't mean shit.

He was the god of wattpad for all of the early 2010s. Also all the females on youtube are lusting after him. Jfl at this autistic cherrypick.

Harmony > dimoprhic traits
Ofc you will have women lust for him. Low e girls who still haven't mentally passed.puberty will lust for twinks but the whole point of this thread is to show Chico isn't all of what this place jerks off too

Hey guys, no man is ever going to be 100% the type of all women, this is a reality. There's no reason to overthink it, anyone with real experience with real women know they can have vastly different types

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Avoidant, oldcell and 2 others
Ofc you will have women lust for him. Low e girls who still haven't mentally passed.puberty will lust for twinks but the whole point of this thread is to show Chico isn't all of what this place jerks off too
But he is? Any women on an online forum is likely an old roastie. And why do you say women on youtube are low E

0 IQ fag. Rope asap.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex

BUT

Also it's hard for PSLers to understand that real women with real circulating estrogen and emotions flowing through their body determine what is sexually appealing, not basement posters on an obscure looks theory site in the corners of the net. (Or homosexual deviant modeling scouts)
Idk about you but in the Balkans but high fwhrs with hooded eyes with wide frames slay the most

I linked the thread. No cherry picking, far from half
You are cherrypicking because you ignored the several smash responses. Good looking men are posted there all the time and none of them get a unanimous "smash " response unless the thread has like 3 replies. Women are picky as fuck especially on that site you linked.

You are cherrypicking because you ignored the several smash responses. Good looking men are posted there all the time and none of them get a unanimous "smash " response unless the thread has like 3 replies. Women are picky as fuck especially on that site you linked.
There were like 4 positive responses

The idea was to show why they passed

Who Tf wants to fuck used up 25 year old pussies

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
But he is? Any women on an online forum is likely an old roastie. And why do you say women on youtube are low E

0 IQ fag. Rope asap.
Calls me 0 IQ but doesn't even understand sexual selection

Let me ask you do this. Are you attracted to 6'3 females with a 21 inch bideltoid?

• Hmm...
  • +1
I counted way more than 4 that said "smash".
OP's point isnt that chico isnt extremely attractive, its just how much this website worships him, its funny seeing how women arent going crazy about him and pointing out flaws etc. not like any of them will say "no" in real life scenario obviously

its just a perspective

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks
Calls me 0 IQ but doesn't even understand sexual selection

Let me ask you do this. Are you attracted to 6'3 females with a 21 inch bideltoid?
Faggot, you are low IQ for thinking 10 foids opinions that are not of prime agea matter more than literally thousands of prime females.
Just lol at your pitifully autitic coping. Rope right now faggot.

Case closed. He is considered very attractive.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
OP's point isnt that chico isnt extremely attractive, its just how much this website worships him, its funny seeing how women arent going crazy about him and pointing out flaws etc. not like any of them will say "no" in real life scenario obviously

its just a perspective
It's like people think I'm calling Chico an incel

Isn’t this site full of black women?
giphy.gif

lipstick alley is literally a site for coping, darkskinned females. i lurked there once
and can confirm that most of them are post wall.

these women would choose fucken idris elba and other black
men over top tier models. some of them even called o'pry ugly jfl.

i think chico is massively overrated but u gotta try harder op

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 2205, MrGlutton and 1 other person
Faggot, you are low IQ for thinking 10 foids opinions that are not of prime agea matter more than literally thousands of prime females.
Just lol at your pitifully autitic coping. Rope right now faggot.

Case closed. He is considered very attractive.

Only ugly ogres in the crowd lol

BUT

I've asked girls in real life. They all say he is attractive

0 IQ fag. Rope asap.
thing about chico is.

if a girl prefers chico over some maesthetic chad they are probably low e

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 2205 and wellthatsucks
>Prime women
>Old post prime black women posting on an obscure internet forum.
Pick one

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and rtssssy
thing about chico is.

if a girl prefers chico over some maesthetic chad they are probably low e
Giga cope. E levels have no relationship with atttraction to T levels.

Also lol at implying Chico is low T

this is like you telling me 5'10" is more ideal than 6'4"
Not really, that’s like saying that the wider the jaw is compared to the bizygomatic width the better even though this obviously isn’t the case

Idk about you but in the Balkans but high fwhrs with hooded eyes with wide frames slay the most
it slays the most everywhere. fags dont realise ltr is different from fucking hard no condom

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and wellthatsucks
it isnt. thats cope
they say that because its close to the cope ratio
Lol how are you so sure? You’re just certain of it by “knowing” that it’s how you think it is with no evidence?

• +1
Chico is not low testosterone. Jfl at your autism. Harmony > dimoprhic traits.
cope with harmony all you fucking want chico is atractive to these women because they are functionning normally.

but they are nowhere near gonna place him on the same point as some maesthetic chad
Lol how are you so sure? You’re just certain of it by “knowing” that it’s how you think it is with no evidence?
@cocainecowboy basically just said it.

its like you telling me 5 foot 11 is better than 6 foot 4

>Who would be next, OP? Miro? Bateman? Orb?

ROFL

• JFL
Reactions: wellthatsucks and Deleted member 2205
cope with harmony all you fucking want chico is atractive to these women because they are functionning normally.

but they are nowhere near gonna place him on the same point as some maesthetic chad
You're coping extremely hard faggot. All that matters is PSL rating. He's already maxxed out on it. He will get just as far as someone with more dimorphic features.

Also older women are known to be attracted to higher T levels. I don't care about older women.

Chico can't get girls. What a fucking joke.

Chico is not low testosterone. Jfl at your autism. Harmony > dimoprhic traits.
Guess what... Dimoprhism is what makes the brain differentiate male from female.

I am not saying that literal Zeus is the only man a women wants, I am not even saying it is necessarily ideal. I am saying it's more preferred to than twinks over the general female population. Can we please get past this?

@cocainecowboy basically just said it.

its like you telling me 5 foot 11 is better than 6 foot 4
Cocainecowboy is high IQ but he made an error with that analogy. You’re basically saying that as long as it’s better to generally have a higher ratio of something, there is no upper limit to it