Brutal pill: Your psl God has little appeal to prime women

How do you know he wouldn’t be more attractive with a lower ratio?
Let's start with that frame is just addition to the face so even with lower or higher ratio he would be as attractive as he is now. Face is the limit.

You're coping extremely hard faggot. All that matters is PSL rating. He's already maxxed out on it. He will get just as far as someone with more dimorphic features.

Also older women are known to be attracted to higher T levels. I don't care about older women.

Chico can't get girls. What a fucking joke.
all women are attracted to higher t levels you fucking idiot.

this is why most sluts want to be dominated. they love dimorphic sexy good looking well developed chads.

even jbs are atracted to high testosterone features. high t is generally highly corelated to better looks and more dominant faces high t doesnt mean ogre with recessed maxilla.

Guess what... Dimoprhism is what makes the brain differentiate male from female.

I am not saying that literal Zeus is the only man a women wants, I am not even saying it is necessarily ideal. I am saying it's more preferred to than twinks over the general female population. Can we please get past this?
Proof? I linked several videos of women lusting over him and you only have one.
You are extremely autistic.

Cocainecowboy is high IQ but he made an error with that analogy. You’re basically saying that as long as it’s better to generally have a higher ratio of something, there is no upper limit to it
there isnt its dimorphic and a sign of good genetics and higher testosterone

You're coping extremely hard faggot. All that matters is PSL rating. He's already maxxed out on it. He will get just as far as someone with more dimorphic features.

Also older women are known to be attracted to higher T levels. I don't care about older women.

Chico can't get girls. What a fucking joke.
you're hyping CHICO up too much

he's below the level of DOM faced men

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wellthatsucks and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
jfl if you think francisco lachowski is going to be picked on the same level as this fucker

Unnamed 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, MrGlutton and wellthatsucks
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
you're hyping CHICO up too much

he's NOT on the same level of DOM faced men
This is a gigacope. He is definetly n the same level. Look at the videos I linked. Prime women love chico.

There truly is no extent to this sites obvious autism is there?

• Hmm...
jfl if you think francisco lachowski is going to be picked on the same level as this fucker

View attachment 137826
You're autistic. They're both at the same level of looks. PSL at their levels is meaningless. They would both literally get any women (except for the post wall roasties that OP linked like an autist jfl)

• +1
Reactions: Over
I've asked girls in real life. They all say he is attractive
I have too and gotten mixed responses, granted the women I'm asking are prob older than the women you're asking. 25+ age for me is the women I've asked

Cocainecowboy is high IQ but he made an error with that analogy. You’re basically saying that as long as it’s better to generally have a higher ratio of something, there is no upper limit to it
it wasnt meant to be a super serious scientific statement. it was meant to illustrate my point only. obviously with ratio like david laid or jeff seid is more attractive than wider hips/frame. its just common sense

negro go outside for once.

men have wider shoulders and narrower hips for their height
If women think the higher the ratio the better with no limit, why is this image what they chose as the ideal ratio?

70A6F3AE 028A 4F79 893F 14B14B3C1EE3

• +1
You're autistic. They're both at the same level of looks. PSL at their levels is meaningless. They would both literally get any women (except for the post wall roasties that OP linked like an autist jfl)
psl isnt the end all. different features are atractive for different reasons. high testosterone is >>> low testosterone at the same psl its just fucking common sense.

chico isnt psl8 he is psl 6

the other guy is psl 8 .

your low t cope isnt going anywhere

I have too and gotten mixed responses, granted the women I'm asking are prob older than the women you're asking. 25+ age for me is the women I've asked
Well I'm asking teenagers so yeah

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
If women think the higher the ratio the better with no limit, why is this image what they chose as the ideal ratio?

View attachment 137828
next up you're gonna tell me dad bod is optimal (theres literally some research out there that say women like dad bod more)

• JFL
Reactions: CarlSagan96
Not really lol it looks like 1.65 or 1.7, according to you they would have chosen something like 2.0 or higher
the dude is raising his arms.

This is a gigacope. He is definetly n the same level. Look at the videos I linked. Prime women love chico.

There truly is no extent to this sites obvious autism is there?
"he is definitely on the same level"

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HE MOGS THE FUCK OUT OF CHICO WTH

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks
Are you guys seriously having such a huge disconnect that you can't understand how both faces like this can be attractive yet elicit different responses from real female vaginas? Especially from different age groups?

1500801da331e620551643803767.jpg

6RXl8wHW O4

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
Are you guys seriously having such a huge disconnect that you can't understand how both faces like this can be attractive yet elicit different responses from real female vaginas? Especially from different age groups?

1500801da331e620551643803767.jpg

View attachment 137837
Father and son

There is no one man that will appeal to all women. Pheno, fashion, and stereotypes play a big role in female attraction. This is why thugmaxxing, musicianmaxxing, and all that other autism are legit ways to ascend.

Put Chico in different scenarios and wearing different clothes and his attractiveness will rise and fall with different women who have a thing for the roles he would portray.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Amnesia
the dude is raising his arms.
Ok well I can still tell you that ratio is nowhere near 2.0, it lists the ideal ratio chosen as 0.86 or something but I’m too lazy to figure out what that converts to rn

depends on your fucking goal
Fucking every hot foid in school. Tbh i think ballanced face is the best to much masc or fem is bad. You need some high trust but some intimidation too. Most of mm have ballanced faces. Ballanced face with good harmony, hair, height and frame, cock for pleasure and you can slay every foid

i want girls not women

Wouldnt smash btw :feelsuhh:

SmartSelect 20191018 144652 YouTube

SmartSelect 20191018 144801 YouTube

SmartSelect 20191018 144335 YouTube

I want to see pictures of those women tbh. I do believe women have different tastes, some like pretty boys and some masculine men, same as men like big butt or boobs or skinny or curvy - but I dont believe they would turn down this 6'3 absolute mogging machine and peak of male aesthetics and craniofacial development.

Wouldnt smash btw :feelsuhh:

View attachment 139376
View attachment 139377
View attachment 139378

I want to see pictures of those women tbh. I do believe women have different tastes, some like pretty boys and some masculine men, same as men like big butt or boobs or skinny or curvy - but I dont believe they would turn down this 6'3 absolute mogging machine and peak of male aesthetics and craniofacial development.
The title was clickbaity

Of course girls wouldn't turn him down, the point is that prettyboys aren't ideal for a male in terms of broad appeal

ok

Last edited:
large.gif

In this female forum thread, with his best photos including his height mogging:

Pass, but these are old photos of him. He's married with a baby.

He's too young looking so nope. I feel like I'd break him lol.

LOL check this one out

There you have it looksmaxers. I will l still admire his unparallel aesthetics but prettyboys are exactly that, prettyBOYS.

Women want men not boys.
Prettyboys appeal to underage cute girls

+18 and/or girls with big tits and asses (i.e. more fertile) feel more attracted to masculinity.

Note prettyboys characteristically have angel skulls, which makes not only their faces non dimorphic but their skulls aswell. Fun thing Chico is used as example of robustness

Lachowski appeals to us here because he has feminine features and we’re hardwired to like those.

> framecel without roids

> View attachment 137770

Seems legit

He admitted to taking roids in the photo and the gyno is very obvious.

Regarding the model in the OP I don't see him doing that well with older women and ill probably get berated for this but hes not as good looking as people preach. He is very tall though.

JFL at this thread ngl fucking shitty

Look at the comments section

Btw Chico fucked 3 women in 1 night that’s how much of slayer he is

Cope with these landwhales with body image and 30% bodyfat think he is not attractive 😂😂

Keep crying for Chico, and shit thread btw

not a suprise,i guess lipstickalley is a forum with older users not jbs,less appeal.