6220F55A FE60 4214 B15D 53C7C54A859B

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Ritalincel, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
It was over after Middle School for me

My life ended in August 2009

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Amnesia
I died when I was 20, when the personal trainer at the gym was registering me into the system and she laughed when she saw my driver's license and said well we can't all have a good picture, fml.

You're a huge slayer. What are you talking about?

Nothing can beat childhood full of video games, pickup basketball games, sneaking to girls houses to like possibly kiss them, lighting fireworks off in front of peoples houses at 2am, all the other fun stupid shit I did. Last years of somewhat innocence before responsibilities and especially pre social media.

Once High School came around everything changed, ppl try to act more cool, care about drinking, girls, getting rdy and serious for college, etc.

If I could, I'd live out the rest of my life as my 12 year old self

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome, SHARK and Peachy
I wish I was never born. I was an accident. My mom was so old I should have been born mentally retarded, but instead I got to be self aware of my subhumanity. Fucking bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
Nothing can beat childhood full of video games, pickup basketball games, sneaking to girls houses to like possibly kiss them, lighting fireworks off in front of peoples houses at 2am, all the other fun stupid shit I did. Last years of somewhat innocence before responsibilities and especially pre social media.

Once High School came around everything changed, ppl try to act more cool, care about drinking, girls, getting rdy and serious for college, etc.

If I could, I'd live out the rest of my life as my 12 year old self
I never did any of that stuff when I was 12. I just sat in my room or on my bed and stared at a computer screen from 4 PM to 2 AM. After that I slept for 4 hours until having to wake up to get on the long bus ride for school from 8 AM to 3PM. Get on the bus, go home, arrive at 4PM. Rinse and repeat until now.

• So Sad
Reactions: Adrenochrome and Amnesia
I was never born then jfl

yea im 21 and dead

Attachments

• 1568603483041.png
    1568603483041.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Love it
Reactions: Festrunk
I never did any of that stuff when I was 12. I just sat in my room or on my bed and stared at a computer screen from 4 PM to 2 AM. After that I slept for 4 hours until having to wake up to get on the long bus ride for school from 8 AM to 3PM. Get on the bus, go home, arrive at 4PM. Rinse and repeat until now.
Your parents didn't ground your ass for staying up to 2am every day at 12 years old? LOL. 6 hours of sleep at 12 is ridiculous. At that age you're supposed to be getting 9 hours of sleep minimum. Adults are supposed to be getting 7 hours minimum.
https://www.helpguide.org/articles/sleep/sleep-needs-get-the-sleep-you-need.htm
Your development got fucked up because your parents didn't instill discipline in you.

utterly brutal indeed. wise words

I was never born then