brutal reaperpill on QUORA

PYT

PYT

PETTY YOUNG THING
Time online
25d 13h 49m
Nah its over with that one too but there is a recent ti der experiment of myself here i deleted the pics though
you said she was a whore is that why. you finna get back with the other one?

wasted

wasted

Head of Sadistic Doctors
Time online
23d 22h 22m
Im not coping anymore m8, i literally have a shaved head. Its over
If I had taken anti androgens on top of that i would be truecel right now
Lifefuel for you:

Take dut + CB and do that

If you're a low T soycuck and dut gives you side effects just inject T

ReverseNorwoodPill

ReverseNorwoodPill

Professional
Time online
5d 23h 5m
Hint: i still got cute matches bc im gl, androgynous, white and have nt pics

its not over over, i j
Lifefuel for you:

Take dut + CB and do that

If you're a low T soycuck and dut gives you side effects just inject T
jfl

nicekind-halfincel

nicekind-halfincel

It's over
Time online
60d 2h 12m
BRUTAL

Even if you had a warrior skull, losing your hair would still affect your performance and how people view you. Hair is a sign of health and dominance. Real talk tho i am 27 and norwood 0 but if I was balding I rather take fin and nuke my T levels than living the rest of my life being bald.

ReverseNorwoodPill

ReverseNorwoodPill

Professional
Time online
5d 23h 5m
you said she was a whore is that why. you finna get back with the other one?
Yeah
maybe one day, but she lives in another country rn and I told her to move on tbh but i guess since i broke up with her after more than 3 yrs i lice rent free in her head

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
ReverseNorwoodPill

ReverseNorwoodPill

Professional
Time online
5d 23h 5m
BRUTAL

Even if you had a warrior skull, losing your hair would still affect your performance and how people view you. Hair is a sign of health and dominance. Real talk tho i am 27 and norwood 0 but if I was balding I rather take fin and nuke my T levels than living the rest of my life being bald.
You are not wrong but:
anti androgen sides are real

the descends of guys like bieber, connor murphy are aided by the anti androgens they are or have been using
Its not a coincidence their collagen, gains etc get raped at the same time they start balding

anti androgens are a deal with the devil
They can be worth it for years, in some lucky individuals even decades

some wish they had never taken them

and the 2% only get sides thing is cope. Merck is getting sued for faking those studies

try to keep your hair, yes

but if you have sides, think twice. You can literally kill yourself with that stuff (through depression or generally descending yourself in more areas on top)

all of this is a fucking nightmare tbh and i miss my fucking hair but im also happy im not in that nw2,5-3,5 stage anymore. Its just fucking terrible

nicekind-halfincel

nicekind-halfincel

It's over
Time online
60d 2h 12m
Mirin you. What’s your family’s balding genes like?
none of my uncles brothers cousins father are completely bald. I have noticed some of my uncles in their late 40s are like Norwood 0.5 my dad in his 60s is Norwood 1 my grandpa in his 90s is like Norwood 2. I think even if you don't have the balding gene you would still experience some thinning just less and slower than the one who have it.

Vvvvxxxx

Vvvvxxxx

Knowledgable
Time online
18d 10h 46m
none of my uncles brothers cousins father are completely bald. I have noticed some of my uncles in their late 40s are like Norwood 0.5 my dad in his 60s is Norwood 1 my grandpa in his 90s is like Norwood 2. I think even if you don't have the balding gene you would still experience some thinning just less and slower than the one who have it.
Damn, you’re safe then. I’m scared cuz my dad is bald but my mom’s side has good hair genes, my grandad was nw1 in his 60s. My only hope is I still have my widows peak from childhood and my hair hasn’t budged since puberty. I’m 23.

F

fogdart

Adept
Time online
7d 15h 1m
Damn, you’re safe then. I’m scared cuz my dad is bald but my mom’s side has good hair genes, my grandad was nw1 in his 60s. My only hope is I still have my widows peak from childhood and my hair hasn’t budged since puberty. I’m 23.
Are you bearded? Hairy chest? I’ve been NW1 since childhood and still NW1 at 28 but I don’t think my hair receptors are sensitive to DHT. No beard or chest hair

ReverseNorwoodPill

ReverseNorwoodPill

Professional
Time online
5d 23h 5m
Are you bearded? Hairy chest? I’ve been NW1 since childhood and still NW1 at 28 but I don’t think my hair receptors are sensitive to DHT. No beard or chest hair
No beard = low dht
No body hair = high progesterone (good), low e, high gonadal t

you likely have good thyroid function meaning your adrenals don’t have to produce androgens which would masculinize you but also cause baldness and hirsutism

F

fogdart

Adept
Time online
7d 15h 1m
No beard = low dht
No body hair = high progesterone (good), low e, high gonadal t

you likely have good thyroid function meaning your adrenals don’t have to produce androgens which would masculinize you but also cause baldness and hirsutism
Lifefuel. I most likely have good thyroid function cos I have a high metabolism. I also build muscle very fast

ReverseNorwoodPill

ReverseNorwoodPill

Professional
Time online
5d 23h 5m
Lifefuel. I most likely have good thyroid function cos I have a high metabolism. I also build muscle very fast
Might be indicative that you are running on adrenaline and cortisol though if you burn through cals and have easy time building muscle
That would be bad for hair in the long run and low thyroid, not high

those 2 parts dont add up

F

fogdart

Adept
Time online
7d 15h 1m
Might be indicative that you are running on adrenaline and cortisol though if you burn through cals and have easy time building muscle
That would be bad for hair in the long run and low thyroid, not high

those 2 parts dont add up
Tbh I just need my NW1 till I’m 40. I have 12 more years to go

ReverseNorwoodPill

ReverseNorwoodPill

Professional
Time online
5d 23h 5m
Tbh I just need my NW1 till I’m 40. I have 12 more years to go
Yeah just be aware that if you push yourself through sports and dont eat enough you can fuck your hair from the cortisol increase
You need to eat to keep strong thyroid to not rely on stress hormones

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Over Blackpill 5'10 is NOT enough in 2020 (BRUTAL) OffTopic 58
B Mogs Is this the most brutal slam ever? OffTopic 0
ReverseNorwoodPill Posts5,425 Reputation18,004 (brutal reputationpill) OffTopic 12