Banned
its so over for me holy shit
Bildschirmfoto 2020 09 16 um 235250

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gunna, Deleted member 5875, Spartacus1- and 16 others
Suifuel...

Actually no i'm on fin unlucky for you baldcels (for now...if i get massive sides (still first week) i'll join you :feelsrope:)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and ReverseNorwoodPill
Suifuel...

Actually no i'm on fin unlucky for you baldcels (for now...if i get massive sides (still first week) i'll join you :feelsrope:)

fin felt like eating literal poison to me :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: MansNotHot
Suifuel...

Hair > Side effects, stop being a pussy

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, wasted and MansNotHot
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and wasted
Brutal. I’m on the bus rn and there’s about 15 dudes. Only me and two other hairline moggers aren’t wearing hats.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill and MansNotHot
Brutal. I’m on the bus rn and there’s about 15 dudes. Only me and two other hairline moggers aren’t wearing hats.
Brootal

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Hair > Side effects, stop being a pussy

bro I have no words to how hard fin hit me

no libido. errection max at 20%
depression
nipples getting sensitive (gyno was coming)
undereye fat support was getting melted (sunken eyes)
prostate pain

and I am high T as fuck, easily top 5% in androgynity

I can absolutely not take this shit, I promise you

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Baldingman1998
Now you have libido but will never satisfy it by being bald.

Never hungry > Starving

depression
You're depressed anyways because you hair is gone

Depress with hair > Depress when bald

Can get fix with surgery, hair can't

Can get fixed with fillers or fat transfer, hair can't

Also, hair > shit under eyes

prostate pain
You will take it in the ass either way when bald because no women will want you.

• +1
Reactions: wasted and ReverseNorwoodPill

Never hungry > Starving

You will take it in the ass either way when bald because no women will want you.
Just take tranny drug and get 5 surgeries to keep your hair for 5 more years bro

id rather systemmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
You got so many things to use against balding that you only got yourself to blame.
Im on alfa+stemox right now and im getting the whole stack shipped to my house right now.
If you get fucked by sides just inject test and go on duta.

• +1
Reactions: wasted and ReverseNorwoodPill
You got so many things to use against balding that you only got yourself to blame.
Im on alfa+stemox right now and im getting the whole stack shipped to my house right now.
If you get fucked by sides just inject test and go on duta.
Ngl i hope customs rape your cope stack

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
May Allah protect us from the Norwood reaper. Amin

that is actually true. Hair is crazy important....you really can't have success without hair
it sucks to be genetic shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
bro I have no words to how hard fin hit me

depression
prostate pain

and I am high T as fuck, easily top 5% in androgynity

I can absolutely not take this shit, I promise you
Same tbh

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
John kept it real with you bro.

Never hungry > Starving

Ngl I wanna start using fin but I'm only 17 yo so it's probably a bad idea. I'm on RU58841 rn.

• +1
Lol, what a hater nerd, they wont rape anything retard. And if they do ill order again.
OP is retarded and frequently says bs like "androgens dont cause balding brooo"

• JFL
OP is retarded and frequently says bs like "androgens dont cause balding brooo"
Every high iq member here says so you retard. Androgens get sent up there to deal with the inflammation, they are not the cause
Its either wnt signalling, dna methylation or another metabolic energy problem or a combination of them

"We get to make model cars and journal while the guy with hair is having wild sex".

Full dense nw0 hair is worth shit, if your face is not hot. Same as a big dick. Its both useless.
You NEED A FORWARD GROWN AND WIDE ANTEFACE with big bones and attractive eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
"We get to make model cars and journal while the guy with hair is having wild sex".

Full dense nw0 hair is worth shit, if your face is not hot. Same as a big dick. Its both useless.
You NEED A FORWARD GROWN AND WIDE ANTEFACE with big bones and attractive eyes.
Just have everything

Every high iq member here says so you retard. Androgens get sent up there to deal with the inflammation, they are not the cause
Its either wnt signalling, dna methylation or another metabolic energy problem or a combination of them
We all know there are a million different reasons for NWing besides androgens but you're gigacoping by not using the already available treatment options....

"Just wait for a new medical intervention that will be available in 30 years when your hair is completely raped theory"

We all know there are a million different reasons for NWing besides androgens but you're gigacoping by not using the already available treatment options....

"Just wait for a new medical intervention that will be available in 30 years when your hair is completely raped theory"
Im not coping anymore m8, i literally have a shaved head. Its over
If I had taken anti androgens on top of that i would be truecel right now

• +1
Reactions: wasted
dont you have a gf and left the last one despite being bald
Nah its over with that one too but there is a recent ti der experiment of myself here i deleted the pics though

• Woah
Reactions: PYT
fin felt like eating literal poison to me :feelswah:
I wouldnt care about side effects. I just wish it would fucking work. Made no change my DHT levels in a year, both fin and dut

Nah its over with that one too but there is a recent ti der experiment of myself here i deleted the pics though
you said she was a whore is that why. you finna get back with the other one?

Im not coping anymore m8, i literally have a shaved head. Its over
If I had taken anti androgens on top of that i would be truecel right now
Lifefuel for you:

Take dut + CB and do that

If you're a low T soycuck and dut gives you side effects just inject T

Hint: i still got cute matches bc im gl, androgynous, white and have nt pics

its not over over, i j
Lifefuel for you:

Take dut + CB and do that

If you're a low T soycuck and dut gives you side effects just inject T

jfl

BRUTAL

Even if you had a warrior skull, losing your hair would still affect your performance and how people view you. Hair is a sign of health and dominance. Real talk tho i am 27 and norwood 0 but if I was balding I rather take fin and nuke my T levels than living the rest of my life being bald.

• +1
you said she was a whore is that why. you finna get back with the other one?
Yeah
maybe one day, but she lives in another country rn and I told her to move on tbh but i guess since i broke up with her after more than 3 yrs i lice rent free in her head

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
BRUTAL

Even if you had a warrior skull, losing your hair would still affect your performance and how people view you. Hair is a sign of health and dominance. Real talk tho i am 27 and norwood 0 but if I was balding I rather take fin and nuke my T levels than living the rest of my life being bald.
You are not wrong but:
anti androgen sides are real

the descends of guys like bieber, connor murphy are aided by the anti androgens they are or have been using
Its not a coincidence their collagen, gains etc get raped at the same time they start balding

anti androgens are a deal with the devil
They can be worth it for years, in some lucky individuals even decades

some wish they had never taken them

and the 2% only get sides thing is cope. Merck is getting sued for faking those studies

try to keep your hair, yes

but if you have sides, think twice. You can literally kill yourself with that stuff (through depression or generally descending yourself in more areas on top)

all of this is a fucking nightmare tbh and i miss my fucking hair but im also happy im not in that nw2,5-3,5 stage anymore. Its just fucking terrible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 1338
Mirin you. What’s your family’s balding genes like?
none of my uncles brothers cousins father are completely bald. I have noticed some of my uncles in their late 40s are like Norwood 0.5 my dad in his 60s is Norwood 1 my grandpa in his 90s is like Norwood 2. I think even if you don't have the balding gene you would still experience some thinning just less and slower than the one who have it.

• +1
none of my uncles brothers cousins father are completely bald. I have noticed some of my uncles in their late 40s are like Norwood 0.5 my dad in his 60s is Norwood 1 my grandpa in his 90s is like Norwood 2. I think even if you don't have the balding gene you would still experience some thinning just less and slower than the one who have it.
Damn, you’re safe then. I’m scared cuz my dad is bald but my mom’s side has good hair genes, my grandad was nw1 in his 60s. My only hope is I still have my widows peak from childhood and my hair hasn’t budged since puberty. I’m 23.

Damn, you’re safe then. I’m scared cuz my dad is bald but my mom’s side has good hair genes, my grandad was nw1 in his 60s. My only hope is I still have my widows peak from childhood and my hair hasn’t budged since puberty. I’m 23.
Are you bearded? Hairy chest? I’ve been NW1 since childhood and still NW1 at 28 but I don’t think my hair receptors are sensitive to DHT. No beard or chest hair

Are you bearded? Hairy chest? I’ve been NW1 since childhood and still NW1 at 28 but I don’t think my hair receptors are sensitive to DHT. No beard or chest hair
No beard = low dht
No body hair = high progesterone (good), low e, high gonadal t

you likely have good thyroid function meaning your adrenals don’t have to produce androgens which would masculinize you but also cause baldness and hirsutism

No beard = low dht
No body hair = high progesterone (good), low e, high gonadal t

you likely have good thyroid function meaning your adrenals don’t have to produce androgens which would masculinize you but also cause baldness and hirsutism
Lifefuel. I most likely have good thyroid function cos I have a high metabolism. I also build muscle very fast