brutal redpill on success

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
you do not need to sacrifice anything to free up time for studying or a difficult career
simply realize that inferior hobbies like television and excessive music and relaxation are not nescessary
just start doing work and study in place of these things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 11167, Rochefort6 and 9 others
you do not need to sacrifice anything to free up time for studying or a difficult career
simply realize that inferior hobbies like television and excessive music and relaxation are not nescessary
I am currently career maxxing at college and it takes 0 effort

Secret to success = be resourceful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, stuckneworleans, poonkiller9000 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 3123
yeah and you will end up a middle class slave
20 billion or bust
No i won't lol i'll have my own project i'd never be under anyone

need money to make more money

just don't fall for the "work harder not smarter" meme
I am 100% convinced that the people at the very top of this shitheap don't work very hard at all and are laughing all the way to the bank about how the average cuck thinks they're rich because they work so much harder than everyone else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264 and stuckneworleans
Not enough iq for sucsses at life.
Over for me ffs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem and Ruby
IQ + luck + routine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Schönling, Ruby and 2 others

Ultra low IQ.

OP, the real ingredient to success is:

1. Good genetics.
2. Right place at the right time.
3. Have rich parents.
4. Know the right people.

Just lol at anybody who still believes in the hard work cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 11167, ritalinredemption and 8 others
Ultra low IQ.

1. Good genetics.
3. Have rich parents.

the entire point of "hard work" is to get into a "right place at the right time" situation, if zuckerbergcel decided to fap in his room and not do anything he would never create facebook, obviously thats an extreme example but it applies to everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Schönling, turkproducer and 4 others
the entire point of "hard work" is to get into a "right place at the right time" situation, if zuckerbergcel decided to fap in his room and not do anything he would never create facebook, obviously thats an extreme example but it applies to everything
u know who else faps in their room and gets the shekels. females

Ultra low IQ.

1. Good genetics.
3. Have rich parents.

Hard work alone won't necessarily make you a millionaire, but it can make you a doctor whereas a lazy guy would be a car mechanic. There's a big difference in a lifestyle of a doctor compared to some blue collar worker.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and crosshold
Hard work alone won't necessarily make you a millionaire, but it can make you a doctor whereas a lazy guy would be a car mechanic. There's a big difference in a lifestyle of a doctor compared to some blue collar worker.
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 685, disillusioned and 1 other person
I am 100% convinced that the people at the very top of this shitheap don't work very hard at all and are laughing all the way to the bank about how the average cuck thinks they're rich because they work so much harder than everyone else
The people at the top are psychopathic workaholics. There is no work life balance for them. Their work = their life

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
Ultra low IQ.

1. Good genetics.
3. Have rich parents.

This. The only way to succeed in life as a poorcel is to educationmaxx to its highest, go to a good uni, get a job at a top firm, and wagecuckmaxx. ofc, there are outliers -- but they're the small minority. Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates both came from upper-class families. If you join the military, with no qualifications, you might be able to succeed if you're a high-iq gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

jfl at using suckerberg as your example of somebody who got rich by working hard. He basically stole his idea for facebook from somebody else and then used some slimy method of making some that others could not ape him. I think Bill Gates also based the first windows of somebody else's work as well. You are hilariously bluepilled if you think these men got where they are because of hard work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and Deleted member 685
What ultimately matters is the ability to feel more inclusive and lucid emotions as a result of forming new thoughts which were impossible to form before interacting in a new way with reality. There's no antinomy related to one's autology.

People just want to be happy. But they don't want to even think that they're happy, even if they momentarily think they are, because that sparks doubt and worry.

Real happiness is a true and powerful emotion, but when you create a new thought regarding your emotion; you change your emotion.

Everyone is so obsessed with how everyone else is living but don't realise that their perception of how someone else is interacting with reality, isn't a correct measurement of how that other person is feeling, relative to their reality. Because everyone perceives everything differently at different times, because emotion creates perception and perception is a changeable subjective interpretation of the "absolute truth".

Using extroversion to alter your introspective discernment of the world is incredibly dangerous and defective to your actual discernment itself.

People are so outward-looking in a cynical way that they talk about how Money and Good Appearance are inherently good. There's no need in discussing that because that's the truth, but not the absolute truth. Ruminating over these truths are hurting the wellbeing of your absolute truth.

There's infinite multiplexities that interact with the unity in life. Unity being the notion that reality itself is fixed with respect the laws of perception and cognition.

If reality was both a unity and a multiplexity; you'd both be perceiving and not perceiving it simultaneously, which isn't possible. If it is possible and is what's happening, then you're constantly changing realities without being able to perceive what's happening.

Knowing that reality is fixed with respect the laws of perception and cognition, you can't change reality itself. So complaining about reality will waste your life.

Reality is the only unity. It's the only thing conspansive to everything else which is a multiplexity.

The only rule concerning perception and cognition is that they have to be fixed to reality; otherwise they don't exist, and nothing exists.

Perception is just a vector. What's inside the vector can be anything that isn't a unity. Think of multiplying variables with constants. 1 x Reality = 1Reality, 2 x Reality = 2 Reality.

Only problem with this is that only Reality is fixed and 1,2 etc aren't multiplexities because they're part of a category of sequences we know as numbers.

Perception * Reality = Your absolute truth.

For this to be the case and to actually work; perception has to have absolutely no constraints and an unquantifiable amount of meta interpretable alterations. Because if Perception had a finite number of permutations, then Perception wouldn't be a unity like objective reality is; but if Perception isn't infinite and beyond meta interpretation, then it would be recursive to Reality, and Reality would have a finite number of explanations.

And as we all believe, in Unity, based on the nature of our Perceptions and Cognitions; Reality does not have an explanation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, RAITEIII and crosshold
The people at the top are psychopathic workaholics. There is no work life balance for them. Their work = their life
Those are the people right below the true top

Those are the people right below the true top
How do people regulate things and control things without doing any work? lol...More responsibility = more work

Unless someone is a literal deity...I don't understand how anyone would listen to their command if they didn't do anything

Ultra low IQ.

1. Good genetics.
3. Have rich parents.

Burguer King IQ. Success is not determined by genetics. You probably wanted to say STATUS. If you mean status then yeah follow up those steps you said.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and TheMewingBBC
jfl at using suckerberg as your example of somebody who got rich by working hard. He basically stole his idea for facebook from somebody else and then used some slimy method of making some that others could not ape him. I think Bill Gates also based the first windows of somebody else's work as well. You are hilariously bluepilled if you think these men got where they are because of hard work.
He may have stolen someone's idea, but he's no slacker. He still works hard, albeit his upbringing was very privileged and afforded him so many opportunities others with similar capabilities would die for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and TheMewingBBC
Success
the accomplishment of an aim or purpose.

To accomplish anything in any field you need

1) a goal or aim ofc
2) understanding the conditions and requirements needed to succeed or excel and the competition or problems that may be in the way in succeeding
3) skills
4) resources
5) network of people that may have power in the field or who also have resources, skills and understanding needed to succeed
6) consistent hardwork applied
7) luck

Thats the blackpill. Whether it’s becoming a billionaire, nba superstar, doctor or even killing one self, the seven elements above are the broad requirements needed to succeed in anything. End of thread

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 11167 and 2 others
How do people regulate things and control things without doing any work? lol...More responsibility = more work

Unless someone is a literal deity...I don't understand how anyone would listen to their command if they didn't do anything
By simply being in control? I mean just think about it mate. Once you get to the very top of the mountain, does it require any real "work" to simply stay there and simply boot attempted climbers back down? What the fuck are you going to do against the dude with more money than God? Say no and get fucked by the legions of people who will say yes?

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Luck is very important. Need to be at the right place at the right time and have the correct idea as well. Basically everything has to align in your favour. Very rare but it’s all about probabilities so someones bound to encounter these conditions since there’s like 8 billion people

By simply being in control? I mean just think about it mate. Once you get to the very top of the mountain, does it require any real "work" to simply stay there and simply boot attempted climbers back down? What the fuck are you going to do against the dude with more money than God? Say no and get fucked by the legions of people who will say yes?
Yeah it takes even more work to stay atop then to get there...

I think the people with the most money work the most

Warren Buffet still watches the stock market and sketches in his notebook 35/8 even though he’s already old and gonna die soon without having explored tons of life...it’s a sickness

People who are billionaires are sick...

Bezos took over wholefoods, Wants to buy an NFL team, sending teams to cities to recruit thousands of workers for new warehouses he’s choosing, constantly updating regulations so his stock price doesn’t drop

If Bezos was based enough to make amazon what it is today...at over 1k per single share...he’s not gonna leave his legacy in the hands of some ivyleagecel tech simp...so he can sit around in his ass

They don’t think like we do. They work MUCH MORE than any of us ever will because they’re sick..and that’s how they’ve made that much money to get to that point to begin with...Nothing will ever change my mind on that.

Warren Buffet still watches the stock market and sketches in his notebook 35/8 even though he’s already old and gonna die soon without having explored tons of life...it’s a sickness

Bezos took over wholefoods, Wants to buy an NFL team, sending teams to cities to recruit thousands of workers for new warehouses he’s choosing, constantly updating regulations so his stock price doesn’t drop

If Bezos was based enough to make amazon what it is today...at over 1k per single share...he’s not gonna leave his legacy in the hands of some ivyleagecel tech simp...so he can sit around in his ass

They don’t think like we do. They work MUCH MORE than any of us ever will because they’re sick..and that’s how they’ve made that much money to get to that point to begin with...Nothing will ever change my mind on that.
damn u smart my nigger

Completely disagree with all of this. Firstly, competition is way fiercer at the bottom than the top - that's why no one seems to leave the top, because once you're rich you have to fuck up pretty hard to lose it. Second, people like Bezos and Buffett are not at the true top JFL you need to get redpilled

Completely disagree with all of this. Firstly, competition is way fiercer at the bottom than the top - that's why no one seems to leave the top, because once you're rich you have to fuck up pretty hard to lose it. Second, people like Bezos and Buffett are not at the true top JFL you need to get redpilled

Yeah idk if I can get down with all the conspiracy theory talk and that type of sorcery where there are deity 100 year olds with trillions of dollars sitting down in a throne with red neon eyes commanding Bezos and Buffet like they’re puppets.

Yeah idk if I can get down with all the conspiracy theory talk and that type of sorcery where there are deity 100 year olds with trillions of dollars sitting down in a throne with red neon eyes commanding Bezos and Buffet like they’re puppets.
That's not what I'm saying but there are people with way more wealth and power than Bezos. Look up "rothschilds net worth"

That's not what I'm saying but there are people with way more wealth and power than Bezos. Look up "rothschilds net worth"
Yeah..conspiracy theories lol. Rothschilds, Rockefeller’s etc.

Debunked tons of times. One of my professors laughed at one of the kids who tried to make that argument before and picked it apart piece by piece.

Same with the “government is holding back the cancer cure to kill people” conspiracy theory. Both easily debunked and retarded.

Yeah..conspiracy theories lol. Rothschilds, Rockefeller’s etc.

Debunked tons of times. One of my professors laughed at one of the kids who tried to make that argument before and picked it apart piece by piece.

Same with the “government is holding back the cancer cure to kill people” conspiracy theory. Both easily debunked and retarded.
Its a known fact they have more money than Bezos and also it is a known fact that the Forbes list is not a true list of the real most weathly people, the most wealthy are excluded from it. You're creating strawmen. What I'm saying is simply that there are people more powerful than Bezos out there, you are just imagining all the rest.

• JFL
Reactions: KEy21
Its a known fact they have more money than Bezos and also it is a known fact that the Forbes list is not a true list of the real most weathly people, the most wealthy are excluded from it. You're creating strawmen. What I'm saying is simply that there are people more powerful than Bezos out there, you are just imagining all the rest.
You figured out the world dude. The Rothschilds are pulling all the strings man behind the scenes. Good shit.

You figured out the world dude. The Rothschilds are pulling all the strings man behind the scenes. Good shit.
Literally ignoring what I'm saying in favor of strawmen but alright you do you

Literally ignoring what I'm saying in favor of strawmen but alright you do you
Because it went from a real conversation into

I mean can you name the people and prove it? Or is it just a “trust me I’m woke” type of thing?

Because I was originally trying to have a real conversation with you about how it’s obvious that the richest men in the world AKA the men who own the biggest global companies on the world and ones that make the most returns on the stock market are workaholics and have zero work/life balance. (Which is obvious by their lifestyles)

Then you transferred it into saying that the people on the REAL top, sit down and do nothing...and that they’re much richer and to trust you.

So who are these super powerful deity figures that are richer than Bezos? Can you prove it? How do you know they don’t work hard and just watch us and laugh? Can you name them and explain how? Or will you link a conspiracy YouTube video that has been debunked 100 times? That’s all I’m asking.

If I need to be “redpilled” and don’t know what I’m talking about...I’d like to see citations and proof of the contrary. Otherwise there’s no discussion and it’s just nonsense.

Holy SHIT, you’re not joking. I refuse to believe anyone’s this retarded.
Prove it nigga. Coherently unveil the position they stand on the world’s powerhouses: their specific names, what they do, what they claim they do, what they do behind the scenes and physical evidence supporting it, etc. Until then stfu
Illuminati conspiracists are up there with fucking flat earthers. But atleast flat earthers try to apply a scientific basis to their argument, even tho they always fail. Illuminati conspiracists on the other hand rely heavily on fear mongering, outdated biblical verses and misinterpreted events with a larger reach than a boxer with giantism.

What if I'm stupid? What about that? What if math is hard to keep track of?

Elon Musk spends entire days at his factories without leaving to go home sometimes. I imagine its very similar with investment bankers or any successful professionals
Holy SHIT, you’re not joking. I refuse to believe anyone’s this retarded.
Prove it nigga. Coherently unveil the position they stand on the world’s powerhouses: their specific names, what they do, what they claim they do, what they do behind the scenes and physical evidence supporting it, etc. Until then stfu
Illuminati conspiracists are up there with fucking flat earthers. But atleast flat earthers try to apply a scientific basis to their argument, even tho they always fail. Illuminati conspiracists on the other hand rely heavily on fear mongering, outdated biblical verses and misinterpreted events with a larger reach than a boxer with giantism.
He's actually somewhat correct. Mohammed bin Zayed is a practical nobody but since he's a gulf monarch (united arab emirates) he has something like $150 billion.
Many central asian dictators have stolent billions from their countries and put it into Swiss bank accounts
Vladimir Putin is rumored to be worth $500 billion since he is personally responsible for most of the russian economies' oil and gas and mineral assets

Elon Musk spends entire days at his factories without leaving to go home sometimes. I imagine its very similar with investment bankers or any successful professionals

He's actually somewhat correct. Mohammed bin Zayed is a practical nobody but since he's a gulf monarch (united arab emirates) he has something like $150 billion.
Many central asian dictators have stolent billions from their countries and put it into Swiss bank accounts
Vladimir Putin is rumored to be worth $500 billion since he is personally responsible for most of the russian economies' oil and gas and mineral assets
That’s the estimated net worth of his family, not him himself. Between him and his father it’s estimated that they’re at about 30 billion.

Stealing billions and putting it into an offshore bank account wouldn’t make you richer than the richest guys in the world and these are not the type of guys he’s talking about.

He’s talking about a shadow government ruling cast who are trillionaires running things behind the scenes and not having to or wanting to lift a finger or work. I want to see these people and know their names or how he knows this. Simple.

I am sure Putin is among the most wealthy people on earth but that’s already common consensus.

What if I'm stupid? What about that? What if math is hard to keep track of?
I refuse to believe math is difficult. maybe the most complicated math (e.g. like gauge theory), but the math that can make you rich (graduate level calculus) is easier than most people think. and accounting and finance.
WHAT ELSE AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY TIME? IT'S NOT LIKE IM A KARDASHIAN WHO CAN WHORE HERSELF TO BILLIONS OF DOLLARS.
i need to use rationalism to make myself rich.

I refuse to believe math is difficult. maybe the most complicated math (e.g. like gauge theory), but the math that can make you rich (graduate level calculus) is easier than most people think. and accounting and finance.
WHAT ELSE AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY TIME? IT'S NOT LIKE IM A KARDASHIAN WHO CAN WHORE HERSELF TO BILLIONS OF DOLLARS.
i need to use rationalism to make myself rich.

I had nothing but time and failed accounting in college.

Most billionaires inherited their wealth. Sure it's not like they don't do anything but they are not necessarily insane workaholics.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Success is not determined by genetics.

Literally everything about your life is determined by genetics. Your looks, your intelligence, your character and personality. Just all of it.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Literally everything about your life is determined by genetics. Your looks, your intelligence, your character and personality. Just all of it.
Giga Galaxial Cope. What a joke dude. Only looks is determined by genetic. What are you smoking?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
bluepilled cancer thread filled with nothin but mental masturbation

nuke this shit subcategory already

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
Not true

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin and Deleted member 685
yes. he is incorrect. just like all of his threads. SHIT
I agree with him success etc is massively determined by luck etc but it's retarded to think genetics only come into play regarding looks