brutal redpill on success

I agree with him success etc is massively determined by luck etc but it's retarded to think genetics only come into play regarding looks
yea.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Giga Galaxial Cope. What a joke dude. Only looks is determined by genetic. What are you smoking?

I suggest you read "Blueprint: How DNA makes us what we are". It covers the results of genetics research that took decades to make and is full of blackpills. Basically almost everything is inherited and is mostly genetic. For example it was discovered that performance at school is 80+% genetic and at the very advanced level over 90+%. It also discovered that upbringing and parenting has almost no affect on how your personality develops.

Oh yea, your weight is also 70% genetic as well. It's over for fatcels.

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin and FatJattMofo
I suggest you read "Blueprint: How DNA makes you what you are". It covers the results of genetics research that took decades to make and is full of blackpills. Basically almost everything is inherited and how mostly genetic. For example it was discovered that performance at school is 80+% genetic and at the very advanced level over 90+%. It also discovered that upbringing and parenting has almost no affect on how your personality develops.

Oh yea, your weight is also 70% genetic as well. It's over for fatcels.
Stil doesn't prove anything you said about genetics being everything regarding infact you're fighting yourself here, the weight/metabolism thing means that 30% is NOT GENETIC meaning you can still have a drastic change. I was already naturally skinny yet gained 5kg in 3 months. Oh let me guess, that was genetic too? :lul:

There's tons of studies showing your face isn't just determined by genetics, it's just the base that is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
Stil doesn't prove anything you said about genetics being everything regarding infact you're fighting yourself here, the weight/metabolism thing means that 30% is NOT GENETIC meaning you can still have a drastic change. I was already naturally skinny yet gained 5kg in 3 months. Oh let me guess, that was genetic too? :lul:

There's tons of studies showing your face isn't just determined by genetics, it's just the base that is.

If bodyweight is 70% genetic then that means many people will not be able to get that shredded look that they want. They might be able to lose weight and become healthier, but they won't be able to get that beach body.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
If bodyweight is 70% genetic then that means many people will not be able to get that shredded look that they want. They might be able to lose weight and become healthier, but they won't be able to get that beach body.
how does that make sense? anyone can get shredded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and Deleted member 685
Just because you can't get to an elite level doesn't mean you shouldn't reach your own potential and do that what is possible. People here are too weak to reap benefits regardless of what it is.

Being overly shredded isn't ideal anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
Just because you can't get to an elite level doesn't mean you shouldn't reach your own potential and do that what is possible. People here are too weak to reap benefits regardless of what it is.

Being overly shredded isn't ideal anyways.
lmao at even determining its genetic some cunt who is a fat ass will be like yea its genetic meanwhile its just cus his gut bacteria is fucked up.

whatss genetic is probably fat storing genes. but maybe that isnt even genetic.

low facial fat (besides hooding and under eye fat ) is androgenic.
who is to say that prenatal T makes your face lean most of the time. which is what ive obsevered in myself (low bf except hooding and under eye in the face)
I swear fat storing patterns can actually change very quickly with androgens you have rn and their ratio to estrogens actually.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
the entire point of "hard work" is to get into a "right place at the right time" situation, if zuckerbergcel decided to fap in his room and not do anything he would never create facebook, obviously thats an extreme example but it applies to everything
lol if you think zuck created fb

• +1
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe
That’s the estimated net worth of his family, not him himself. Between him and his father it’s estimated that they’re at about 30 billion.

Stealing billions and putting it into an offshore bank account wouldn’t make you richer than the richest guys in the world and these are not the type of guys he’s talking about.

He’s talking about a shadow government ruling cast who are trillionaires running things behind the scenes and not having to or wanting to lift a finger or work. I want to see these people and know their names or how he knows this. Simple.

I am sure Putin is among the most wealthy people on earth but that’s already common consensus.
Bud literally all I was saying are the following:
1. There are people more powerful than the guys on the Forbes list
2. I doubt said people are working hardcore 24/7 around the clock, that's a myth and I doubt you need to work as hard to MAINTAIN money and power than to GAIN it in the first place
Holy SHIT, you’re not joking. I refuse to believe anyone’s this retarded.
Prove it nigga. Coherently unveil the position they stand on the world’s powerhouses: their specific names, what they do, what they claim they do, what they do behind the scenes and physical evidence supporting it, etc. Until then stfu
Illuminati conspiracists are up there with fucking flat earthers. But atleast flat earthers try to apply a scientific basis to their argument, even tho they always fail. Illuminati conspiracists on the other hand rely heavily on fear mongering, outdated biblical verses and misinterpreted events with a larger reach than a boxer with giantism.
:ROFLMAO:
I personally do believe that there are legit powerful motherfuckers who control world events much more than we realize, but obviously I have no proof
But gun to my head yes I think this situation is incredibly likely

Last edited: