In a better place
1BA89BA9 A559 4456 8405 11192B7BBD70

5B73914D 9F90 41EF B6B2 A55FAC40DBA1

232FE9A4 6304 4488 84C4 FC4B59336C99

03184875 12F4 4232 B004 2B86061E8481

C29BB15D 1F8D 42BB A3A5 5F0B8F3F60F4

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3162, Deleted member 2658 and 12 others
@medialcanthuscel

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
it has a more of an effect on girls imo

long midface isnt as important on guys, its mainly about having a good hairline, good lower third, good eyes, and masculine cheekbone support

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Slob, AscendingHero, Yerico7 and 9 others

long midface isnt as important on guys, its mainly about having a good hairline, good lower third, good eyes, and masculine cheekbone support
long midface girls are hideous lol. there’s only 4 that can actually failo a girl imo:
-fat
-overly hooded eyes (especially with no undereye support)
-long midface
-The Folds

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Slob, AscendingHero, Copeful and 4 others
long midface girls are hideous lol. there’s only 4 that can actually failo a girl imo:
-fat
-overly hooded eyes (especially with no undereye support)
-long midface
-The Folds
i would easily date a girl with a long midface but yeah ur right

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Ok i will just rope

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta, CursedOne, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person

Probably because its somewhat of a masculine feature (that doesn't therefore mean it's a good feature though). Girl on top looks more masculine with a long midface. Short midface is more childlike (again doesn't therefore mean bad) and to be feminine is to have more childlike features and essentially to be less physically developed.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
Probably because its somewhat of a masculine feature (that doesn't therefore mean it's a good feature though). Girl on top looks more masculine with a long midface. Short midface is more childlike (again doesn't therefore mean bad) and to be feminine is to have more childlike features and essentially to be less physically developed.

Of course, totally right, woman are more brachychephaly too

Screenshot 2019 10 26 16 25 38 640 comgoogleandroidappsdocs

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Gere does look childlike, despite all the wrinkles
But I can't say he's better looking in the original

Gosling improved, but it's honestly not a huge difference.

As someone having a long midface, this is lifefuel tbh
But it's definitely an defining trait for females

Cope. Obviously if you have all of the things you listed, that will make up for having a long midface... but notice how the men look better with a shorter midface too. Also notice how most athletes have shorter midfaces (it usually means better genetics). However it won't look as bad on some men who have longer lower thirds

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 3162 and 1 other person
Cope. Obviously if you have all of the things you listed, that will make up for having a long midface... but notice how the men look better with a shorter midface too. Also notice how most athletes have shorter midfaces (it usually means better genetics). However it won't look as bad on some men who have longer lower thirds
long midface is the most overrated flaw

same thing with haircuts and skin

• +1
Reactions: Slob
i am reminded everyday in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Pedro Zanatta
long midface is the most overrated flaw

same thing with haircuts and skin

Haircuts and skin barely matter at all lol. However midface ratio can be very important depending on the face (on some people it will look much worse than on others). I myself have a longer midface and would look much better with a shorter one I have found

• Hmm...
Reactions: Effortless
Haircuts and skin barely matter at all lol. However midface ratio can be very important depending on the face (on some people it will look much worse than on others). I myself have a longer midface and would look much better with a shorter one I have found
i look worse on the morphs i did with a shorter midface

haircut is cope but skin matters a fuckton

• Hmm...
Reactions: Effortless
Lol, it's not that easy.

sqlnz62.jpg

Rp8mMwf.jpg

Last edited:

Long midface coper detected

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
midface length can end your gene line.

I feel like the middle one is best in all pictures wich is why I think that the midface theory is bs unless you have a horse face.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and poplo
Based. I said this exact thing and people accused me of saying children were hot.