brutal tinder santa pill

everythingisacope

everythingisacope

I don't believe in yesterday
Screenshot 20210111 070830 Tinder

Screenshot 20210111 070853 Tinder

after asking for snapchat I sent her this and she immediatly unmatched me.Take the santa pill and avoid such brutal mogs
Snapchat 1970671296

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Baldingman1998, Kenickie and 1 other person
If this is not a larp, it confirms that it's what you do with your looks.

If you try and angle fraud with stupid lighting you are subliminally telling the girl you are a low value man.

She subconsciously picked-up on the possibility you could be a loser that tries hard with his looks and has a shit lifestyle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Favela_cake, johncruz12345 and 3 others
You are not Chad, this is Chad
Chadd

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 11295, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
If this is not a larp, it confirms that it's what you do with your looks.

If you try and angle fraud with stupid lighting you are subliminally telling the girl you are a low value man.

She subconsciously picked-up on the possibility you could be a loser that tries hard with his looks and has a shit lifestyle
Yes pic is kind of angle and lighting frauded, tbh wanted to see her reaction and i had to jfl

Yes pic is kind of angle and lighting frauded, tbh wanted to see her reaction and i had to jfl

Wasn't a surprise at all.

Girls do go for looks, but if you frame yourself as just happening to have good looks while living as a total bum they will be turned off and run a mile. Especially if they are full Stacey 8+/10 like that girl and know their value is high.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Favela_cake and Kenickie
Wasn't a surprise at all.

Girls do go for looks, but if you frame yourself as just happening to have good looks while living as a total bum they will be turned off and run a mile. Especially if they are full Stacey 8+/10 like that girl and know their value is high.
I know a model that had only selfies and mirror pics at his house and still got matches but nothing amazing and not a lot of success

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and Deleted member 6908
I know a model that had only selfies and mirror pics at his house and still got matches but nothing amazing and not a lot of success

Yup. Not surprising again.

Esp on dating apps you have to sell them a lifestyle. They probably matched him and then asked him for his insta right? If they are Top-Tier Becky without makeup they would need to see his insta and evaluate what he offers. Unless the model had stupid sex-appeal and they wanted to fuck. Which is unlikely, since he's probably a pretty boy model.

Insta is a screening. You have to create an interesting life for yourself and then bring the chick in. If you want a Stacey girlfriend. Again, unless you just want slays. This is why Chads are fucking all the Beckys and kinda good looking normie guys struggle to get anyone they are attracted to wanting to fuck lol. All the promiscuous Chad men are ready to fuck all the promiscuous women down to a 4/10 with good bodies. It's a numbers game. This is made worse by the fact most Staceys don't wanna hookup and want relationships and lifestyles to show off on their insta.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890 and Kenickie
Pic does not look NT at all and looks creepy as JFL. Who the hell takes a selfie while squinting looking like next serial rapist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutismMaxing, johncruz12345, Renaissance.Chad and 1 other person
Pic does not look NT at all and looks creepy as JFL. Who the hell takes a selfie while squinting looking like next serial rapist.
only dark triad pilled individuals :feelsez:

Santa pill JFLL

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797