[Blackpill] BRUTAL TRUTH FOR BBC COPERS

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

Zephir
Are u being srs bc iโ€™m sleeping rn
dude i opened ur profile and it started playing fucking final countdown in a screeching voice
its a post way down on @PrettyBoyMaxxing's wall lol, it automatically plays if you click on the profile, caged hard when it just happened to me
Edit: Fuck man other than "FINAL COUNTDOWN" everything the singer says is completely unintelligible, so fucking hilarious

Last edited:
RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Im trynna put you in the worst mood, ah.
Yes, it's all too much. If you have a dick that size you have automatically won the genetic lottery regardless of looks. Maybe unless you are hideously deformed or something.
I don't have it and I'll agree it's a huge confidence boost but looks will always matter bro... It's not just about dick.

godsmistake

godsmistake

hikikomori
why is my dick so small :(

Enlil

Enlil

1.3 psl Syrian Subhuman
fucking cope !

bbc is life. if you have no bbc you have no life.

S

spark

Master
They are definitely not as big as they claim (jason luv claims 10 inches) but they are bigger than what this random dude on reddit wrote. I am 6.7 x 5.3 non frauded (pretty big tbh, ive got some bbc genes myself). Jason Luv doesn't look that much bigger though might be 8 inches (hes 6'5 also and even at his height his dick looks big) but is a lot more girthy, I'd say 7 inches.

Goblin

Goblin

๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก?
Mayorga

Mayorga

Instructor
"Jason Luv a popular BLACKED performer is only 7x6 " , meanwhile thats 99.9th percentile in volume. Whole lotta e-statters on that sub.

mikeock

mikeock

Amateur
This thread is the real cope. All that matters is the meme. Foids are sheep

SikKunt

SikKunt

๐“ข๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“•๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ผ
StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"
Cage

IM FUCKING WHEEZING
Lmao.

Looks like it's gone now.

Which one of the mods are doing these shinanagins? There was another thread like last month where every time you opened it you'd be greeted with screeching noises.

Goblin

Goblin

๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก?
Lmao.

Looks like it's gone now.

Which one of the mods are doing these shinanagins? There was another thread like last month where every time you opened it you'd be greeted with screeching noises.
I think the JEW @PrettyBoyMaxxing might have deleted it himself

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)