Brutal truth: I got good bone structure by cheating my genes

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
I was always meant to be a true cell but I took Somatropin for two years in high school which helped reset my growth hormone and testosterone. I was growing normally as a child but I was idiopathic HGH deficient thought out my middle school years. I started taking med grade HGH the last two years of high school. It helped my bones have the genetic potential to have a good bone structure. My height went from 4 ft 12 inches to 5ft 6. I should have stayed on it for two years but my currycel parents were concerned about it because it made me hormonal af. I believe it reset my testosterone and normal GH levels so that in my adulthood I would have the good bone structure that I have now.

Cliffs
Before middle school- Normal HGH levels and TEST
in middle school and first two years of High school- Below Normal levels of Test, NO HGH
in the last two years of high school- Above Normal level of HGH, Below avg Test

Ealy years of college late puberty hit- Normal HGH, Normal Test
Now- Normal HGH, Normal Test

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 3526
I was gigablackpilled on height In high school

But I had already stopped growing around 12-13...As one of the taller ppl in my school

I used to buy "grow taller pills" online, HGH spray, generic GH bought with my moms credit card..

I did so much I could....Even tho half the shit was snake oil..I had the instincts to improve embedded in me...

It's a mentally destructive mentality, but to improve you have to go through the misery of recognizing reality.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Titbot

But I had already stopped growing around 12-13...As one of the taller ppl in my school

I used to buy "grow taller pills" online, HGH spray, generic GH bought with my moms credit card..

I did so much I could....Even tho half the shit was snake oil..I had the instincts to improve embedded in me...

It's a mentally destructive mentality, but to improve you have to go through the misery of recognizing reality.
Farm grade HGH or death

din read but thanks OP i love you you remind me of gandy

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, SikKunt and Titbot
Farm grade HGH or death
I might have been better off being 4'11" as an early teen..Cuz then I could have justifiably gotten HGH..

But nobody is going to give HGH to a 174cm 6th grader

daily reminder 300ng/dl is considered normal T

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1680 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I might have been better off being 4'11" as an early teen..Cuz then I could have justifiably gotten HGH..

But nobody is going to give HGH to a 174cm 6th grader
I got it from my doctor I look horrible tho like not normal

so how tall are you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, BigBoy, AbandonShip and 2 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, sexsexsexsex and Titbot
kale smoothie cleanse fast is good

^
This man has ascended already with the kale smoothies

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1553, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and SikKunt
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and sexsexsexsex
I took one earlier this year and I got 800. Normal is in that range
The most important factor is free testosterone. How much was your free T levels ?

• Ugh..
Reactions: sexsexsexsex
this, so much this!
But it doesn't matter anyway! Only a toxic misogynistic Inel would care about such superficial things.
What matters is respect, love and confidence.

• +1
I was always meant to be a true cell but I took Somatropin for two years in high school which helped reset my growth hormone and testosterone. I was growing normally as a child but I was idiopathic HGH deficient thought out my middle school years. I started taking med grade HGH the last two years of high school. It helped my bones have the genetic potential to have a good bone structure. My height went from 4 ft 12 inches to 5ft 6. I should have stayed on it for two years but my currycel parents were concerned about it because it made me hormonal af. I believe it reset my testosterone and normal GH levels so that in my adulthood I would have the good bone structure that I have now.

Cliffs
in middle school and first two years of High school- Below Normal levels of Test, NO HGH

brown people probably just have some type of late puberty. I went from 4'11 to 5'6 from 14 to 15 and now I'm 6'0.5 without taking any HGH

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
The most important factor is free testosterone. How much was your free T levels ?
free test is the least important one because it fluctuates so much. increase inflammation = reduced albumin which transports sex hormones = increased sex hormones. high blood sugar = reduced SHBG which transports sex hormones = increased sex hormones

theres many more factors too

what would be more important is maybe your sensitivity to testosterone but there isnt even much known about that to begin with

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
But it doesn't matter anyway! Only a toxic misogynistic Inel would care about such superficial things.
What matters is respect, love and confidence.

Nicolas cage

• Hmm...
im 24 now and from 22 to 23 i've grown 6 cm

don't give up hope

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

Cliffs

Just inject hgh while in puberty

ofc
powerhouse of nutrients, essential for humans to eat since we're herbivores right @cocainecowboy ?
i dont eat kale. "green shake" vegans are retarded anyways, nobody said u gotta eat like them

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, SikKunt and sexsexsexsex
You didn’t cheat nun

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt