94d 15h 4m
arianaisawesome

arianaisawesome

Women's purpose is to drive men to suicide
Time online
15d 22h 50m
View attachment 530404View attachment 530409

JFL no she just doesnt want to date a psl 3 currycel, cant blame her tbh
Thanks a lot, i guess. im not PSL 3, and she has rejected and led on many other simps. some include a 5'11 white guy with blonde hair green eyes, a decent amount of good looking asian guys, a currycel in college thats really statusmaxxed, gymmaxxed and does fashion modeling, a 6'0 wide framed asian chang. her ex bf was a 6'2 built asian chang who was also captain of the drumline

EreptileDysfunction

EreptileDysfunction

3.5 inches of hopefuel
Time online
23d 20h 24m
Vidyacoper

Vidyacoper

Sharpness Theory [] Animesthetics = Everything
Time online
94d 15h 4m
Thanks a lot, i guess. im not PSL 3, and she has rejected and led on many other simps. some include a 5'11 white guy with blonde hair green eyes, a decent amount of good looking asian guys, a currycel in college thats really statusmaxxed, gymmaxxed and does fashion modeling, a 6'0 wide framed asian chang. her ex bf was a 6'2 built asian chang who was also captain of the drumline
lol youre definitely psl 3
you called yourself psl 4, you know nothing about the blackpill most likely
which can be seen from you saying "she caused me to become an incel" and your own signature saying "official incel since July 8th, 2020"
JFLL nigga youve been an incel from the moment you escaped the WOMB
You also have indian failo, this makes you PSL 2 to women, even less maybe, i guarantee if you posted your face you'd be rated psl 3 at the MOST
JFLL no wonder you were simping to the point of buying her nail polish like wtf is that cuck ass shit JFLL, paying for her makeup that she put on for her boyfriend as she fucks him

Vidyacoper

Vidyacoper

Time online
94d 15h 4m
Newone

Newone

Brb after Lip-Lift to challenge the Gods
Time online
63d 7h 15m
Imagine being 5,5psl and tall and wasting 5 seconds on this disgusting 2psl gook girl

Such a guy should be executed on the spot

Ngl, I probably wouldn't even pump and dumb this girl.

I would feel disgusted and worthless afterwards.

arianaisawesome

arianaisawesome

Time online
15d 22h 50m
Nah bro read what he said. She said most of the school was ugly. Through avg distribution we can assume most of the school is Normies. This means that even 2PSL noodles want top 20% males
exactly, this is one photo of some of the guys in my school she was calling all of them ugly jfl
1595288785726.png
1595288840569.png
not their best photos, but ik none of them are ugly

lol youre definitely psl 3
you called yourself psl 4, you know nothing about the blackpill most likely
which can be seen from you saying "she caused me to become an incel" and your own signature saying "official incel since July 8th, 2020"
JFLL nigga youve been an incel from the moment you escaped the WOMB
You also have indian failo, this makes you PSL 2 to women, even less maybe, i guarantee if you posted your face you'd be rated psl 3 at the MOST
JFLL no wonder you were simping to the point of buying her nail polish like wtf is that cuck ass shit JFLL, paying for her makeup that she put on for her boyfriend as she fucks him
uh ok, you seem pretty mad. whatever.

Vidyacoper

Vidyacoper

Time online
94d 15h 4m
exactly, this is one photo of some of the guys in my school she was calling all of them ugly jfl View attachment 530432 View attachment 530433not their best photos, but ik none of them are ugly

uh ok, you seem pretty mad. whatever.
lol im mad? nigga im sitting in my chair laughing my ass off LMAOOOO
i dare you to post your face and see if you get rated even PSL 3
goddamn imagine having the balls to make a thread like this, i must commend your courage OP
i woudlnt be able to live with the shame JFLL

Newone

Newone

Brb after Lip-Lift to challenge the Gods
Time online
63d 7h 15m
Jagged0

Jagged0

Billiecel [blur gang]
Time online
133d 18h 55m
Been afraid to do this but idc anymore. For like 4 years she was the most beautiful thing on the planet to me JFL, I brought her nail polish and wrote her cute letters and wanted to kill myself over her for so long. Then, again this month, we talked, she seemed supportive, then asked me how I felt ab her and then blocked me. JFC, wanted to die
View attachment 530174
View attachment 530104View attachment 530107View attachment 530112View attachment 530123View attachment 530125
Over this subhuman creature really?

Pussyslayer

Pussyslayer

PUSSYSLAYER
Time online
32d 20h 16m
Been afraid to do this but idc anymore. For like 4 years she was the most beautiful thing on the planet to me JFL, I brought her nail polish and wrote her cute letters and wanted to kill myself over her for so long. Then, again this month, we talked, she seemed supportive, then asked me how I felt ab her and then blocked me. JFC, wanted to die
View attachment 530174
View attachment 530104View attachment 530107View attachment 530112View attachment 530123View attachment 530125
Highschool or college?

NordicIranian

NordicIranian

Retired
Time online
19d 2h 19m
Haha, I'm a currycel, probably 4 psl but once I get rhino/jaw people say I could reach 6 psl or higher. It's ok tho, I'm not even attracted to chinks. To me, she was just so beautiful, her smile, her dimples, her hair JFL i know

YES JFL, SO MANY, AND I WANTED TO KILL MYSELF EVERYTIME I WOKE UP
curry ok this makes sense @Newone

arianaisawesome

arianaisawesome

Time online
15d 22h 50m
jfl if a gook girl has any right to reject currys
Idk why people are attacking me, I wasn't even the only one who simped for her, like I said she had many others. All I did was tell her how I felt, and I remained civil all the time. Also idk, Im not a narcycel and Im not going to say im some stud, but Ive gymmaxed, skinmaxxed, and softmaxxed this year, and did a lot of things for my overall appearance, I went to parties and had a solid amount of girls approaching me, and 2 people I DMed rated me 4 psl and 5 psl, so Im not awfully subhuman like people are saying I am because im Punjabi, idk. In the end, I just wanted to talk to her and grow from my simp tendencies, but she was just so biased to only for top 1% changs.

Dallas, or Houston nigga? Houston has subhumans everywhere. Your school has chads
Lmao, Houston. Funny but, aye haha

Pussyslayer

Pussyslayer

PUSSYSLAYER
Time online
32d 20h 16m
Idk why people are attacking me, I wasn't even the only one who simped for her, like I said she had many others. All I did was tell her how I felt, and I remained civil all the time. Also idk, Im not a narcycel and Im not going to say im some stud, but Ive gymmaxed, skinmaxxed, and softmaxxed this year, and did a lot of things for my overall appearance, I went to parties and had a solid amount of girls approaching me, and 2 people I DMed rated me 4 psl and 5 psl, so Im not awfully subhuman like people are saying I am because im Punjabi, idk. In the end, I just wanted to talk to her and grow from my simp tendencies, but she was just so biased to only for top 1% changs.

Lmao, Houston. Funny but, aye haha
Looks like you live and go to an upper class school? It's really over if you're ugly and are in upper class area. Chads and changes everywhere, even curries are chads if they are upperclass

arianaisawesome

arianaisawesome

Time online
15d 22h 50m
Looks like you live and go to an upper class school? It's really over if you're ugly and are in upper class area. Chads and changes everywhere, even curries are chads if they are upperclass
Yeah my HS was fairly upper class. Most kids here are pretty rich, but its public so there are a lot of lower class people here. Its wtv tho, Im going to college in the fall. Its one of the biggest in Texas and you can probably guess what it is lmao, but Im gonna have fun fresh starting there. Huge brown population there so I think ill fit in very well

Pussyslayer

Pussyslayer

PUSSYSLAYER
Time online
32d 20h 16m
Yeah my HS was fairly upper class. Most kids here are pretty rich, but its public so there are a lot of lower class people here. Its wtv tho, Im going to college in the fall. Its one of the biggest in Texas and you can probably guess what it is lmao, but Im gonna have fun fresh starting there. Huge brown population there so I think ill fit in very well
Uofh, fk that college

Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

Narcissistic, psychopathic prettyboy
Time online
63d 9h 6m
I brought her nail polish and wrote her cute letters and wanted
Jfl nigga how dare you validate this ugly bitch’s existence. She probably thinks that she’s some 7 PSL giga Stacey now , all because some retarded currycel orbiter made her feel special. Rope ASAP you degenerate fuck .

arianaisawesome

arianaisawesome

Time online
15d 22h 50m
Jfl nigga how dare you validate this ugly bitch’s existence. She probably thinks that she’s some 7 PSL giga Stacey now , all because some retarded currycel orbiter made her feel special. Rope ASAP you degenerate fuck .
JFL JFL, but bro it wasn't even just me :lul:😭 People have called her beautiful, random guys have been in her DMs and many have asked her out to dances and homecoming since we were in middle school.

You're smart bro. I got rejected JFL, wt major
Lol, thx bro. Gonna do actuarial science in the mathematics department. Always been interested in statistics & economics stuff so that was the most appealing to me.

Pussyslayer

Pussyslayer

PUSSYSLAYER
Time online
32d 20h 16m
JFL JFL, but bro it wasn't even just me :lul:😭 People have called her beautiful, random guys have been in her DMs and many have asked her out to dances and homecoming since we were in middle school.

Lol, thx bro. Gonna do actuarial science in the mathematics department. Always been interested in statistics & economics stuff so that was the most appealing to me.
Good shit man, Financial sector majors and Comp Sci mog every other Major honestly. Good luck fam

arianaisawesome

arianaisawesome

Time online
15d 22h 50m
SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Recovering from LeFort 3
Time online
11d 6h 57m
How was her body? Face looks average but maybe her body was good

JustBeCurry

JustBeCurry

:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Time online
11d 1h 27m
I swear to fucking god curries always go for pan faced gooks, literally no exceptions to this rule, listen if you're not white or trying really hard to be it will never work out jfl

arianaisawesome

arianaisawesome

Time online
15d 22h 50m
How was her body? Face looks average but maybe her body was good
1595292677611.png
You can kind of see her physique in this pic. I thought it was perfect jfl. Long legs, flat and skinny waist and stomach, nice ass -I jerked off to her every week when I was 17 lol. But you see from that first pic of her in the white dress, she's gained a lot of weight. Thats the most recent pic of her. I suppose quarantine caused her to gain like 10 pounds jfl

It is over for all of them.
Fr? One of my good friends in that pic is the curry, and he's 5'11", built, and has slayed some damn fine foids. I've talked to him so I know. The rest, I assume are similar, as they're all popular guys, but I don't know them well enough
1595292845506.png

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Recovering from LeFort 3
Time online
11d 6h 57m
View attachment 530538 You can kind of see her physique in this pic. I thought it was perfect jfl. Long legs, flat and skinny waist and stomach, nice ass -I jerked off to her every week when I was 17 lol. But you see from that first pic of her in the white dress, she's gained a lot of weight. Thats the most recent pic of her. I suppose quarantine caused her to gain like 10 pounds jfl

Fr? One of my good friends in that pic is the curry, and he's 5'11", built, and has slayed some damn fine foids. I've talked to him so I know. The rest, I assume are similar, as they're all popular guys, but I don't know them well enough
View attachment 530544
Yeah her body looks pretty good and her face looks way better in that photo, gonna have to get a white chad to tell her shes a fat blubber glove to get her to lose some weight

JustBeCurry

JustBeCurry

:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Time online
11d 1h 27m
View attachment 530538 You can kind of see her physique in this pic. I thought it was perfect jfl. Long legs, flat and skinny waist and stomach, nice ass -I jerked off to her every week when I was 17 lol. But you see from that first pic of her in the white dress, she's gained a lot of weight. Thats the most recent pic of her. I suppose quarantine caused her to gain like 10 pounds jfl

View attachment 530544
Brooo this curry looks like hashtaggolu's long lost equally aspie looking cousin

Blackpill3d

Blackpill3d

Zephir
Time online
17d 13h 18m
brutal getting oneitis over this ngl

she's fkn hideous.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Ascending
Time online
101d 23h 15m
That bitch looks terrible, ngl tbh. I know plentiful girls that mog her.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
larsanova69 [OP] Brutally be honest about me here Ratings 52
Apeiron [Not OP] Rate Meg Fosters Icy Blue Huskey Eyes Ratings 2
Lifewasted [Not OP] Rate Samuel Walton (founder of Walmart) Ratings 3

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)