Brutally rate my oneitis that caused me to become an Incel, let's go

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7313

LIT
Been afraid to do this but idc anymore. For like 4 years she was the most beautiful thing on the planet to me JFL, I brought her nail polish and wrote her cute letters and wanted to kill myself over her for so long. Then, again this month, we talked, she seemed supportive, then asked me how I felt ab her and then blocked me. JFC, wanted to die

Attachments

• 1595279232375.png
    1595279232375.png
    771.6 KB · Views: 162
  • 1595280510475.png
    1595280510475.png
    743.2 KB · Views: 180
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, patricknodixon, Deleted member 11074 and 59 others
disgusting motherfuker

you must be truecel if you get rejected by this

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zsombi, thecel, patricknodixon and 74 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, patricknodixon, Kristin and 6 others
disgusting motherfuker

you must be truecel if you get rejected by this

JFL JFL!! I probably am - but thing is, she does have a TON of simps. Her ex BF was a 6'2" chang.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, patricknodixon, mulattomaxxer and 12 others
You became incel over her? Truecel trait right there.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Yuya Moggershima, Lolcel and 22 others
even I wouldnt, wtf is wrong with you OP

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, mogstar, IdiAmin and 19 others
What an ugly fat chink bitch, you need to inject some test e

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Dior, Deleted member 5912 and 6 others
Why is she your oneitis? Here, let me help you. I will give a a new oneitis:
CusYnwB.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, warpsociety, wagbox and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkstrand, mogstar, Lolcel and 18 others
My oneitis is a slightly below average jungle asian foid so you are not alone in this.

• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetCreator, Deleted member 2658, inceletto and 2 others
JFL if she was your oneitis. im so sorry man, you can do better

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 7313
You guys have no idea how much your roasts on her mean to me. I'm laughing so hard in my room thinking about all the bullshit I went through just to be her friend, and seeing this is lifefueling me.
What would you rate yourself ? If psl 4+ and white you can get a Stacy chink bitch easily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
:sick: yikes this bitch is ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Pietrosiek, hairyballscel and 2 others
Bruh cmon now. You had wet dreams over her?

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5912, doll and 3 others
Brutal
That girl is a 3/10 tho, you've been boosting her ego for too long
Time to move on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Lolcel, maxlooks and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Dior, wagbox, Deleted member 5912 and 7 others
What would you rate yourself ? If psl 4+ and white you can get a Stacy chink bitch easily

Haha, I'm a currycel, probably 4 psl but once I get rhino/jaw people say I could reach 6 psl or higher. It's ok tho, I'm not even attracted to chinks. To me, she was just so beautiful, her smile, her dimples, her hair JFL i know

Bruh cmon now. You had wet dreams over her?

YES JFL, SO MANY, AND I WANTED TO KILL MYSELF EVERYTIME I WOKE UP

• +1
Reactions: Eezz and Deleted member 7240
Been afraid to do this but idc anymore. For like 4 years she was the most beautiful thing on the planet to me JFL, I brought her nail polish and wrote her cute letters and wanted to kill myself over her for so long. Then, again this month, we talked, she seemed supportive, then asked me how I felt ab her and then blocked me. JFC, wanted to die
View attachment 530174
View attachment 530104View attachment 530107View attachment 530112View attachment 530123View attachment 530125
@Short Ugly and Brown

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 7240
dude no way this is ur oneitis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 7776, hairyballscel and 3 others
She looks like a fucking sumo wrestler bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, mogstar, Lolcel and 12 others
She wants my bwc

• JFL
Reactions: wagbox, BigBoy, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
she looks decent in the middle pic, other than that she's ugly

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 7313
MASHALLAH for the first thread in a while to make me laugh.

please raise your standards and ignore noodles in the future.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Lolcel, Deleted member 7776 and 5 others
Honestly wouldn't tolerate that shit from such an ugly beast, you need to get some self respect OP.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 7313 and Deleted member 7240
B1DC3073 AB25 414A BCE7 004D0AE530DF

Lmao she looks like she just discovered how to make fire in this one

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, kubo, Lolcel and 9 others
You literally have zero right to have standards on man's looks if you look like this

This girl is an gook truecel breeding machine

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, maxlooks, intovoid and 2 others
are you delusional? Do you suffer from a mental ilness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 6856 and 2 others
She will bring yoyome after yoyome into the world

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6128, Lolcel and 6 others
You literally have zero right to have standards on man's looks if you look like this

This girl is an gook truecel breeding machine

JFL, did you know I once heard her say, when she was talking with foids in lunch about dating guys, she was like "ew no every guy in this school is ugly" should've seen red flags from then. I'm not sure how she has simps and how I found her attractive jfl, it's so relieving to see people roasting this toxic bitch

JFL, did you know I once heard her say, when she was talking with foids in lunch about dating guys, she was like "ew no every guy in this school is ugly" should've seen red flags from then. I'm not sure how she has simps and how I found her attractive jfl, it's so relieving to see people roasting this toxic bitch

Also only remember because I was depressed about that for like a year, as I was really insecure about my looks that time lmao. She was also like "i only like tall guys" jfl

Huh ? You must be a ricecel, asian bitches got you on lock they threaten you by fucking white men so you always are instinctively too much in love with them, she looks like shit.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 7313
Do you live in Asia man? In which shithole does this girl has smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Introvertednarc
disgusting simp, you must be complete and utter genetic trash
kys asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Lolcel, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
Also only remember because I was depressed about that for like a year, as I was really insecure about my looks that time lmao. She was also like "i only like tall guys" jfl
This is unsettling bc this means even SUBHUMAN 2PSL noodles now have standards for 5-6PSL tall men only.

It's over for all sub 5PSL men in 2020

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, BigBoy, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
Do you live in Asia man? In which shithole does this girl has smv

JFL, US. One of the biggest cities in texas and one of the most diverse schools with like 900 students in our grade. She was decently popular with all the asians and was one of the smartest girls in our grade (ranked in the top 10) so I thought it made sense she had so many simps jfl

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Introvertednarc
View attachment 530404View attachment 530409

JFL no she just doesnt want to date a psl 3 currycel, cant blame her tbh

Thanks a lot, i guess. im not PSL 3, and she has rejected and led on many other simps. some include a 5'11 white guy with blonde hair green eyes, a decent amount of good looking asian guys, a currycel in college thats really statusmaxxed, gymmaxxed and does fashion modeling, a 6'0 wide framed asian chang. her ex bf was a 6'2 built asian chang who was also captain of the drumline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
Thanks a lot, i guess. im not PSL 3, and she has rejected and led on many other simps. some include a 5'11 white guy with blonde hair green eyes, a decent amount of good looking asian guys, a currycel in college thats really statusmaxxed, gymmaxxed and does fashion modeling, a 6'0 wide framed asian chang. her ex bf was a 6'2 built asian chang who was also captain of the drumline
lol youre definitely psl 3
you called yourself psl 4, you know nothing about the blackpill most likely
which can be seen from you saying "she caused me to become an incel" and your own signature saying "official incel since July 8th, 2020"
JFLL nigga youve been an incel from the moment you escaped the WOMB
You also have indian failo, this makes you PSL 2 to women, even less maybe, i guarantee if you posted your face you'd be rated psl 3 at the MOST
JFLL no wonder you were simping to the point of buying her nail polish like wtf is that cuck ass shit JFLL, paying for her makeup that she put on for her boyfriend as she fucks him

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 3163, intovoid and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Imagine being 5,5psl and tall and wasting 5 seconds on this disgusting 2psl gook girl

Such a guy should be executed on the spot

Ngl, I probably wouldn't even pump and dumb this girl.

I would feel disgusted and worthless afterwards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Dylan2, sytyl and 3 others
Nah bro read what he said. She said most of the school was ugly. Through avg distribution we can assume most of the school is Normies. This means that even 2PSL noodles want top 20% males

exactly, this is one photo of some of the guys in my school she was calling all of them ugly jfl
not their best photos, but ik none of them are ugly

lol youre definitely psl 3
you called yourself psl 4, you know nothing about the blackpill most likely
which can be seen from you saying "she caused me to become an incel" and your own signature saying "official incel since July 8th, 2020"
JFLL nigga youve been an incel from the moment you escaped the WOMB
You also have indian failo, this makes you PSL 2 to women, even less maybe, i guarantee if you posted your face you'd be rated psl 3 at the MOST
JFLL no wonder you were simping to the point of buying her nail polish like wtf is that cuck ass shit JFLL, paying for her makeup that she put on for her boyfriend as she fucks him

uh ok, you seem pretty mad. whatever.

• +1
Reactions: intovoid and Deleted member 6095
exactly, this is one photo of some of the guys in my school she was calling all of them ugly jfl View attachment 530432 View attachment 530433not their best photos, but ik none of them are ugly

uh ok, you seem pretty mad. whatever.
lol im mad? nigga im sitting in my chair laughing my ass off LMAOOOO
i dare you to post your face and see if you get rated even PSL 3
goddamn imagine having the balls to make a thread like this, i must commend your courage OP
i woudlnt be able to live with the shame JFLL

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, intovoid, Introvertednarc and 2 others
View attachment 530174
View attachment 530104View attachment 530107View attachment 530112View attachment 530123View attachment 530125
Over this subhuman creature really?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
View attachment 530174
Highschool or college?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Haha, I'm a currycel, probably 4 psl but once I get rhino/jaw people say I could reach 6 psl or higher. It's ok tho, I'm not even attracted to chinks. To me, she was just so beautiful, her smile, her dimples, her hair JFL i know

YES JFL, SO MANY, AND I WANTED TO KILL MYSELF EVERYTIME I WOKE UP
curry ok this makes sense @Newone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 8064 and Deleted member 7313
Status
Not open for further replies.