Brutally rate my oneitis that caused me to become an Incel, let's go

Status
Not open for further replies.
jfl if a gook girl has any right to reject currys
Idk why people are attacking me, I wasn't even the only one who simped for her, like I said she had many others. All I did was tell her how I felt, and I remained civil all the time. Also idk, Im not a narcycel and Im not going to say im some stud, but Ive gymmaxed, skinmaxxed, and softmaxxed this year, and did a lot of things for my overall appearance, I went to parties and had a solid amount of girls approaching me, and 2 people I DMed rated me 4 psl and 5 psl, so Im not awfully subhuman like people are saying I am because im Punjabi, idk. In the end, I just wanted to talk to her and grow from my simp tendencies, but she was just so biased to only for top 1% changs.

Dallas, or Houston nigga? Houston has subhumans everywhere. Your school has chads

Lmao, Houston. Funny but, aye haha

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Pussyslayer
Idk why people are attacking me, I wasn't even the only one who simped for her, like I said she had many others. All I did was tell her how I felt, and I remained civil all the time. Also idk, Im not a narcycel and Im not going to say im some stud, but Ive gymmaxed, skinmaxxed, and softmaxxed this year, and did a lot of things for my overall appearance, I went to parties and had a solid amount of girls approaching me, and 2 people I DMed rated me 4 psl and 5 psl, so Im not awfully subhuman like people are saying I am because im Punjabi, idk. In the end, I just wanted to talk to her and grow from my simp tendencies, but she was just so biased to only for top 1% changs.

Looks like you live and go to an upper class school? It's really over if you're ugly and are in upper class area. Chads and changes everywhere, even curries are chads if they are upperclass

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 7313
Looks like you live and go to an upper class school? It's really over if you're ugly and are in upper class area. Chads and changes everywhere, even curries are chads if they are upperclass

Yeah my HS was fairly upper class. Most kids here are pretty rich, but its public so there are a lot of lower class people here. Its wtv tho, Im going to college in the fall. Its one of the biggest in Texas and you can probably guess what it is lmao, but Im gonna have fun fresh starting there. Huge brown population there so I think ill fit in very well

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Pussyslayer
Yeah my HS was fairly upper class. Most kids here are pretty rich, but its public so there are a lot of lower class people here. Its wtv tho, Im going to college in the fall. Its one of the biggest in Texas and you can probably guess what it is lmao, but Im gonna have fun fresh starting there. Huge brown population there so I think ill fit in very well
Uofh, fk that college

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
I brought her nail polish and wrote her cute letters and wanted
Jfl nigga how dare you validate this ugly bitch’s existence. She probably thinks that she’s some 7 PSL giga Stacey now , all because some retarded currycel orbiter made her feel special. Rope ASAP you degenerate fuck .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 7313
Jfl nigga how dare you validate this ugly bitch’s existence. She probably thinks that she’s some 7 PSL giga Stacey now , all because some retarded currycel orbiter made her feel special. Rope ASAP you degenerate fuck .

JFL JFL, but bro it wasn't even just me :lul:😭 People have called her beautiful, random guys have been in her DMs and many have asked her out to dances and homecoming since we were in middle school.

You're smart bro. I got rejected JFL, wt major

Lol, thx bro. Gonna do actuarial science in the mathematics department. Always been interested in statistics & economics stuff so that was the most appealing to me.

• Love it
Reactions: Pussyslayer
JFL JFL, but bro it wasn't even just me :lul:😭 People have called her beautiful, random guys have been in her DMs and many have asked her out to dances and homecoming since we were in middle school.

Lol, thx bro. Gonna do actuarial science in the mathematics department. Always been interested in statistics & economics stuff so that was the most appealing to me.
Good shit man, Financial sector majors and Comp Sci mog every other Major honestly. Good luck fam

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
How was her body? Face looks average but maybe her body was good

• +1
I swear to fucking god curries always go for pan faced gooks, literally no exceptions to this rule, listen if you're not white or trying really hard to be it will never work out jfl

• JFL
How was her body? Face looks average but maybe her body was good

You can kind of see her physique in this pic. I thought it was perfect jfl. Long legs, flat and skinny waist and stomach, nice ass -I jerked off to her every week when I was 17 lol. But you see from that first pic of her in the white dress, she's gained a lot of weight. Thats the most recent pic of her. I suppose quarantine caused her to gain like 10 pounds jfl

It is over for all of them.

Fr? One of my good friends in that pic is the curry, and he's 5'11", built, and has slayed some damn fine foids. I've talked to him so I know. The rest, I assume are similar, as they're all popular guys, but I don't know them well enough

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
View attachment 530538 You can kind of see her physique in this pic. I thought it was perfect jfl. Long legs, flat and skinny waist and stomach, nice ass -I jerked off to her every week when I was 17 lol. But you see from that first pic of her in the white dress, she's gained a lot of weight. Thats the most recent pic of her. I suppose quarantine caused her to gain like 10 pounds jfl

Fr? One of my good friends in that pic is the curry, and he's 5'11", built, and has slayed some damn fine foids. I've talked to him so I know. The rest, I assume are similar, as they're all popular guys, but I don't know them well enough
View attachment 530544
Yeah her body looks pretty good and her face looks way better in that photo, gonna have to get a white chad to tell her shes a fat blubber glove to get her to lose some weight

• JFL
Holy fuck you guys are brutal 😂

• JFL
View attachment 530538 You can kind of see her physique in this pic. I thought it was perfect jfl. Long legs, flat and skinny waist and stomach, nice ass -I jerked off to her every week when I was 17 lol. But you see from that first pic of her in the white dress, she's gained a lot of weight. Thats the most recent pic of her. I suppose quarantine caused her to gain like 10 pounds jfl

View attachment 530544
Brooo this curry looks like hashtaggolu's long lost equally aspie looking cousin

• JFL
brutal getting oneitis over this ngl

she's fkn hideous.

• JFL
That bitch looks terrible, ngl tbh. I know plentiful girls that mog her.

• Love it
Lol! Nah try again. Hint 🤘
wow brother this girl would be literally invisible to me def not worth a oneitis position

is that UT Austin? non-texascel here

• +1
wow brother this girl would be literally invisible to me def not worth a oneitis position

Pakistan university

• JFL

LMAO bro, I wonder why I thought she was so worthy lol. And yup, UT.

The only way I'm fucking that creature is of she runs at me naked and begs for my dick. A pussy is better than masterbation bit I will put 0 effort to try and get that subuman.

• JFL
I heard it got blown up though

nice bro i heard thats a great school.
You mixed up the messages i think u meant nice bro to pakistan uni

• JFL
Reactions: Achilles
I think ur a woman op ngl

• JFL
It's over if a girl like this has an ego JFL

• JFL
Been afraid to do this but idc anymore. For like 4 years she was the most beautiful thing on the planet to me JFL, I brought her nail polish and wrote her cute letters and wanted to kill myself over her for so long. Then, again this month, we talked, she seemed supportive, then asked me how I felt ab her and then blocked me. JFC, wanted to die
View attachment 530174
View attachment 530104View attachment 530107View attachment 530112View attachment 530123View attachment 530125

THINK ABOUT UR FKING KIDS OP...... JUST LOL @ THE MALE VERSION OF THAT AND THINKING ABOUT GIVING HALF THOSE GENES TO UR SON.....

Its cool if ur an incel but pls dont do that to ur son.

• JFL
Reactions: maxlooks and Deleted member 7313
Been afraid to do this but idc anymore. For like 4 years she was the most beautiful thing on the planet to me JFL, I brought her nail polish and wrote her cute letters and wanted to kill myself over her for so long. Then, again this month, we talked, she seemed supportive, then asked me how I felt ab her and then blocked me. JFC, wanted to die
View attachment 530174
View attachment 530104View attachment 530107View attachment 530112View attachment 530123View attachment 530125
bro shes a chink

• JFL
op wtf are even thinking, it never began for you.

• JFL
@Salludon he likes gook too
100% this is him

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
Aye niggers , 6 month bump JFL but good news. Hacker from .me banned this bitch instagram :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: DM me for the discord and to contact him.

• +1
daily reminder op is prolly 5 7
no choice but to simp for this bug eyed flat gook

also kys op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, IdiAmin, KrissKross and 1 other person
It’s posts like this that make me understand just how full of curries and ricecuck abominations this forum is. Not to mention on any discord you can just hear the chorus of curries and aspies that utterly reek of being non NT.
If you think this place is full of Chads and dark triad, you are dead wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Whenever niggas in america have a oneitis its always some ugly whore. Is that really the best the US has to offer?
:feelskek:

It’s posts like this that make me understand just how full of curries and ricecuck abominations this forum is. Not to mention on any discord you can just hear the chorus of curries and aspies that utterly reek of being non NT.
This place is full of failed edgy teenagers

• +1
Reactions: Niki9911, Deleted member 9072 and KrissKross
OP is Captain Ahab simping for Moby Dick

so fucking true.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross

Men are too weak.. How this women can have so many simps.

Holy shit bro, this is one UGLY ass bitch- the fact that you simped over her for 4 FUCKING years is deeply concerning. But tbh though I can't really be that hard on you, if she was a girl that actually showed some kind of interest and was nice to you, it's understandable why you got obsessed with her. I was in the same situation like you, simping over a subhuman cunt for a few months last year who was probably the only girl that showed any interest to me and was really nice. Of course, hoes are hoes and she was just using me for validation and didn't "see me that way". I eventually cut that bitch off last year around this time and I recently looked her up at Facebook and she got herself a fucking tattoo on the back of her neck and she's also a good 25-30lb heavier, so luckily I didn't miss out on much.

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.