BRUUUTAL: CHINESE Incel Describes His COLLEGE Experience In SWEDEN [ROPEFUEL]

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
This chinese fella managed to get into the most respected university in Sweden, seems like he got hit my the red pill. What are you neighbor swedes up to anyway, this doesnt seem so optimal for men in your country?

Managed to start my dream education in Sweden, but now I wanna quit, I cannot take it no more.

Come in exactly where I wanted. In a fine Swedish city. Been really psyched but can kind not move in the cities anymore because of panic disorder.

The whole time you see nice Swedish girls with real gangsters. Even the fine talented girls who go to college to have the swine men and gangsters.

One can see a nice Swedish girl at college be "taken" by his gangster Arab immigrant to boyfriend and taken to the BMW, he e criminal and she would still be with him, though she e so fine + educate themselves.

On the town sees only Swedish girls with dangerous immigrants. And never sees the opposite, never sees a Swedish guy with a nice immigrant girl. Totally sick can not be bothered

You go there in town and educate yourself. But everything is so fucked up now. Fully with Third World people who just come on the take, fuck all the nice girls, etc.

A Swedish city just makes me puke straight, receive only anxiety by this.

You go to college and educate yourself, is justified, will have a creative and well-paid profession.
Yet no one girl at college to become interested in you, they just want the gangsters.
Gets so fucking disgusted with this

At the college, and the bus to town, I can see before me a lot of nice Swedish girls with their fucking gangsters to on their way home to get fucked doggystyle.

What the fuck man, dirty disgusting country on society.
Just want to flee Sweden.
Why should you even bother educate yourself in this swine country? Be an arab immigrant gangster instead and fuck school.

Google translated from: https://www.flashback.org/t2596301

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 1973, Baldingman1998 and 16 others

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Moggy
Berserk 188 001

he is studying hard for nothing meanwhile Ethnic slayers are robbing homes, selling drugs and driving expensive cars + fucking the hottest girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 275 and 8 others
Suicidefuel for @Chineseguyslefort I’d bet

The guy is probably subhuman.
To be honest he probably had high hopes before leaving China about scoring a nordic stacy only be to brutally AMOGGED by Nordic giants and high T ethnikkks.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 1973, Danish_Retard and 1 other person

Daily reminder : ⬆️ average ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, Baldingman1998, Entschuldigung and 7 others
Tell him:cry harder for his microdick

just be curry theory :oops:

This is fucking sad man. Im chinese and i've always wanted to go to sweden because The nordic girls are so pretty there😢

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 1973, HeavenAdmιn and 2 others
This chinese fella managed to get into the most respected university in Sweden, seems like he got hit my the red pill. What are you neighbor swedes up to anyway, this doesnt seem so optimal for men in your country?

Managed to start my dream education in Sweden, but now I wanna quit, I cannot take it no more.

Come in exactly where I wanted. In a fine Swedish city. Been really psyched but can kind not move in the cities anymore because of panic disorder.

The whole time you see nice Swedish girls with real gangsters. Even the fine talented girls who go to college to have the swine men and gangsters.

One can see a nice Swedish girl at college be "taken" by his gangster Arab immigrant to boyfriend and taken to the BMW, he e criminal and she would still be with him, though she e so fine + educate themselves.

On the town sees only Swedish girls with dangerous immigrants. And never sees the opposite, never sees a Swedish guy with a nice immigrant girl. Totally sick can not be bothered

You go there in town and educate yourself. But everything is so fucked up now. Fully with Third World people who just come on the take, fuck all the nice girls, etc.

You go to college and educate yourself, is justified, will have a creative and well-paid profession.
Yet no one girl at college to become interested in you, they just want the gangsters.

At the college, and the bus to town, I can see before me a lot of nice Swedish girls with their fucking gangsters to on their way home to get fucked doggystyle.

Why should you even bother educate yourself in this swine country? Be an arab immigrant gangster instead and fuck school.

Same thing happens here. Cute white girls fuck criminal ethnics or thugMaxxed whites

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
This is fucking sad man. Im chinese and i've always wanted to go to sweden because The nordic girls are so pretty there😢
Chinese black market will ascend u

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and bruh3610
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I have a doctor consultation this thursday, I will ask him for chinese pharma gh and bmp7
Mirin son

send a pic if u trust me I can help

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
Ur face son I can give u pointers tbh tbh
Soon, im too high inhib rn, Im very subhuman rn. Ill probably post around end of this year
by then ill be on cycle and my face will be debloated + low fat %

• +1
Soon, im too high inhib rn, Im very subhuman rn. Ill probably post around end of this year
by then ill be on cycle and my face will be debloated + low fat %
Mirin son

• +1
Oops! The page could not be found
This thread has been moved to "Trash". A sub-forum for threads with too low quality. These threads are no longer open for discussion, but can still be read by members. If you want to read the thread, you need to be logged in.

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 8846
bump

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Lifefuel for my arab face

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and sytyl
Never began for swedistan ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000 and SubhumanCurrycel

Now you have to tag @Yoyome99

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
Ricetax is brutal

This is why is very important for Chinese to gangmaxx, to gain street credibility, no girl wants nerdy Chinese guys, but a dark triad bad-body Chinese could be tempting.

fistandfaithchinesemovie.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Moggy
he is studying hard for nothing meanwhile Ethnic slayers are robbing homes, selling drugs and driving expensive cars + fucking the hottest girls
He is studying to hope to have this lifestyle 10-15 years from now : Money, girls, excitement in daily life.

Reality: He won't have much money, will be betabux in a deadbedroom and will have a shitty office job. over for him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973