Buccal fat removal

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Anyone already did it? Is the effect permanent? Can it get you hollow cheeks and remove your nasolabial folds? What kind of side effects can it have?

I seriously consider doing it but I don't know if it's legit. I have not only buccal fat but also strong masseters. But since my gonial is pretty high my masseters just make my cheeks look puffed. Maybe masseter reduction?

Buccal fat removal before and after, seems pretty legit tbh.

Just drop bf% tbh

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, androidcel and Deleted member 656
Thats very low iq. Puffiness in the cheeks is caused primarily by hypertrophy of the buccinators. Since trying proper swallowing my face seems to have slimmed down a bit which i swear makes my maxilla more prominent. Too bad my cheekbones are 404

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and SayNoToRotting
His jaw looks wider after?

look at zyros, he looks like an actual chad (minus his height + frame) with his buccal fat removal (or whatever he got done on his cheeks)

Why dont people drop bodyfat before doing that? they looked like fatasses in the before, not already lean people with puffu cheeks

Whatever works, to each their own.

I know for a fact that the guy in the first picture had jaw angle implants (medpor) in addition to buccal fat removal, which is what makes more of a difference. Buccal fat removal is a cope procedure.

With only buccal fat removal (and cheek fillers):

With jaw angle implants:

Don't get buccal fat removal, unless it is in combination with some other jaw or chin procedure.

I have done it, and guess what, it barely makes a difference. See exhibit A above.

Last edited: