buccal lumpectomies and peri-oral liposuction, are they safe to get?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
I may eventually get these 2 procedures if my face doesnt look "lean" after surgery+low bf maxxing.

is it true that they make you age badly? or is it overblown?

for reference

Everything could fuck you up, but they rarely will.

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright
honestly who cares if you 'age badly' after surgeries? as if you would age better as a 3/10 incel lol

honestly who cares if you 'age badly' after surgeries? as if you would age better as a 3/10 incel lol

yea but the goal is to look 30 at 40, and 40 at 50 imo

not look like this at 40

this is a quote from eppley regarding the procedures.

"The key to a successful buccal lipectomy is one of patient selection. Determining who will and who will not benefit from the external facial change that the procedure can create has both short and long-term implications. The concern today with a buccal lipectomy is that it may result in facial gauntness as one ages. Since facial fat is lost as one ages, removal of the buccal fat pads in youth can result in a sunken face look decades later. This is why it should be only considered with caution in younger leaner people. It is ideally best done for patients that have fuller rounder faces who appear to be genetically predisposed to a natural rounder face "

Idk tbh, wish someone would just make an article about it or something going in-dept.

I heard malar fat is what should be removed but theres no procedure for it aside from facial implants

yea but the goal is to look 30 at 40, and 40 at 50 imo

not look like this at 40
View attachment 58646

this is a quote from eppley regarding the procedures.

"The key to a successful buccal lipectomy is one of patient selection. Determining who will and who will not benefit from the external facial change that the procedure can create has both short and long-term implications. The concern today with a buccal lipectomy is that it may result in facial gauntness as one ages. Since facial fat is lost as one ages, removal of the buccal fat pads in youth can result in a sunken face look decades later. This is why it should be only considered with caution in younger leaner people. It is ideally best done for patients that have fuller rounder faces who appear to be genetically predisposed to a natural rounder face "

Idk tbh, wish someone would just make an article about it or something going in-dept.

I heard malar fat is what should be removed but theres no procedure for it aside from facial implants
Just ask eppley