Building my own lower jaw expander

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
In one of my previous threads I talked about how mewing had almost no effects on my lower jaw (which kinda is to be expected after only 3 months, but my upper skull has actually changed dramatically, so time definitely wasn't the biggest factor here) so I'm planning on building my own lower jaw expander.

Of course, I could just buy one, but I've heard lots of mixed reviews, and that kinda makes me hesitate, because when someone reports no/little results from mewing/gymcelling, then I know it was their own fault, because with enough dedication and intelligent approach you will see great reults doing those looksmaxxes, but if you don't report good results from using an appliance, then there was nothing you could have done about it.

I wanna have my fate in my own hands you know? I wanna be able to take risks, change the pace whenever and however I want, and be responsible for my results. That's why I'm trynna build my own appliance, I wann do a risky approach.

I'm experiementing at the moment with elastic materials, like the material of these rulers:

It's going to be wrapped around the outside of my teeth, not the inside, so I don't have to take super precise measurements.

Wish me luck boyos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 1464, Wincel and 1 other person
Is it safe to put random plastics in your mouth for extended period of time?

Last edited:
Is it safe to put random plastics in your mouth for extended period of time?
What am I supposed to fear? That the plastic is slowly gonna dissolve in my mouth?

What am I supposed to fear? That the plastic is slowly gonna dissolve in my mouth?
Afaik chemicals that are used to give plastics flexibility or rigidity can be toxic and im pretty sure rulers are not meant to be in the mouth for long periods of time, so be careful is all im saying.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Wincel
>In one of my previous threads I talked about how mewing had almost no effects on my lower jaw (which kinda is to be expected after only 3 months

Stopped reading after 3 months.

1) you will barely see any noticable results before 3-5 years if youre ~18+
2) if youre widening your upper palate (e.g. with an expander) your lower jaw will automatically be widen(logical thinking)

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Afaik chemicals that are used to give plastics flexibility or rigidity can be toxic and im pretty sure rulers are not meant to be in the mouth for long periods of time, so be careful is all im saying.
Imma cover my ruler appliance in a solified layer of bleach, that will prevent the ruler from poisoning me.
1) you will barely see any noticable results before 3-5 years if youre ~18+
well, I can't prove it to you, since I'm probably not gonna share my transformation pics with you, but trust me bro, there are changes, keep in mind that I did constant hardmewing+textbook tier posturing, and have also been taking mega dosages of mk7 (as far as I have heard not even remotely as good as mk4, but whatever)

2) if youre widening your upper palate (e.g. with an expander) your lower jaw will automatically be widen(logical thinking)
I mean it kinda makes sense, but somehow my upper palate is noticably wider than my lower palate. I mean, my lower palate probably did widen, but not as dramatic as my upper palate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JovanD
Why not use myobrace. It widens both

Why not use myobrace. It widens both
I'm not redpilled enough on myobrace yet, I might consider them, but at the moment I'm still hesitating because I've heard a lot of dissapointed reviews. And as I said before, I kinda wanna be responsible for my own success, studies have shown that people would rather take risks if they had control over it than if they hadn't. Who knows, maybe my approach is far better than myobrace? I don't know yet but I'll see.

Also I'm pretty broke atm and saving all my money for supplements, even if I wanted a myobrace I probably couldn't afford it in the near future.

I'm not redpilled enough on myobrace yet, I might consider them, but at the moment I'm still hesitating because I've heard a lot of dissapointed reviews. And as I said before, I kinda wanna be responsible for my own success, studies have shown that people would rather take risks if they had control over it than if they hadn't. Who knows, maybe my approach is far better than myobrace? I don't know yet but I'll see.

Also I'm pretty broke atm and saving all my money for supplements, even if I wanted a myobrace I probably couldn't afford it in the near future.
What were the disappointing reviews?

What were the disappointing reviews?
Don't know where I've read them but I recall people saying that myobraces haven't done shit for them.

Don't know where I've read them but I recall people saying that myobraces haven't done shit for them.
It only works on narrow palates tbh. If you have a normal sized palate you'll need to use a legit expander if you want anymore expansion.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Making your own, I like it.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, SayNoToRotting and androidcel