Burak Ozcivit - mogs all posted here despite bloat, weak zygos, oldcell, high BF

oldcell

oldcell

Kraken
He mogs most aliens u worshipp here, despite being ethnic, no ogee curve, no prominent bones and high BF

ITs all about eye area, hair, skin, and facial ratios.

He has best harmony i ever saw

Attachments

• f6590b867d4281650bf8b133863db5c8.jpg
    f6590b867d4281650bf8b133863db5c8.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 330
  • e5hI6uLBiR83CIovqVsn_2016_12_16.jpg
    e5hI6uLBiR83CIovqVsn_2016_12_16.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 335
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, TsarTsar444, Hector and 1 other person
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 2227
what no? He has most IG followers of any MM.
He has best harmony.
Current Gandy is mogged,Chico aged much worse than him, Nessman looks like an incel IRL, absolute legit

what no? He has most IG followers of any MM.
He has best harmony.
Current Gandy is mogged,Chico aged much worse than him, Nessman looks like an incel IRL, absolute legit
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
he doesn't look really like an ethnic tbh

one of the best facial harmony that i've seen in my life tbh, despite not any striking feature

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StressShady, 5'8manlet, noped and 2 others
one of the best facial harmony that i've seen in my life tbh, despite not any striking feature

Yeah but explain it to autists here, i agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
one of the best tbh, sure.
this is facial harmony, and the best wearing to go with it :

consider the fact that's kind of candid pic taken randomly in a tv show

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
another argument
All male models worshipped here have many many shit candid photos, especially Nessman looks low T cell IRL
All candid of this guy are godly havent found one bad picture of him
Time to accept the truth, this is best looking guy i saw arguably, and i am white male
one of the best tbh, sure.
this is facial harmony, and the best wearing to go with it :

View attachment 114091

consider the fact that's kind of candid pic taken randomly in a tv show
Lol u are reading my minds watch my last comment
good insight

• +1
He mogs most aliens u worshipp here, despite being ethnic, no ogee curve, no prominent bones and high BF

Eh, I think this chadpreet mogs him.
tumblr_ppvcrsUElI1uejcvjo2_500.gif

• +1
Reactions: ijolly197, Deleted member 2227, john2 and 2 others

He doesn't mog shit.chico,gandy,O'pry and alain delon are on another level compared to him.

jfl profile

b12753f6-d94a-4851-8007-7dd1e3b7351e.jpg
profile isn't that important considering my pheno. You have to know that i have at least chadlite profile considering this pheno, but it doesn't matter : face matters
He doesn't mog shit.chico,gandy,O'pry and alain delon are on another level compared to him.
o'pry looks like an alien, not natural.
delon is fine but not 8 PSL tbh.
Chico has the same level harmony more or less, but this guy is definively more masculine, and women do prefer men than kids

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
pls stop

• JFL
Streege is only sane resy of you are coping hard

kürt burak kıvanç ı bile moglayamıyor kanka. tuğberk sev,gandy,chico falan aynı tier de bile değil.

fuark, no UEE is such a blessing, i really need to try fat graftling, all very nice eye shaped guys don't have it

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
profile isn't that important considering my pheno. You have to know that i have at least chadlite profile considering this pheno, but it doesn't matter : face matters

o'pry looks like an alien, not natural.
delon is fine but not 8 PSL tbh.
Chico has the same level harmony more or less, but this guy is definively more masculine, and women do prefer men than kids
lol,okay dude whatever gets you going.

Tenor 3

lol,okay dude whatever gets you going.
i'm sorry dude, it is what it is. Eastern eyes are not the same as western eyes, which are not the same as asian eyes. that's why the canonical beauty does differ. That's all i can say, and that's why PSL is not universal, ie don't consider the women consideration considering their own ethnicity.

3x less harmony
Not really, the harmonys not too bad. Plus that dude I posted has far more masc high t features, which are key to mogging.

• +1
tbh, it's not important, otherwise i would have ascended.
but spoil : it's not the case.
Not really, the harmonys not too bad. Plus that dude I posted has far more masc high t features, which are key to mogging.
the harmony is not bad, but way worse than this guy.
No, high T features does not always means mogging, it's all about harmony imo
when i mean "eyes" i mean the perception of objective beauty, btw.
when i say* eyes

tbh, it's not important, otherwise i would have ascended.
but spoil : it's not the case.

the harmony is not bad, but way worse than this guy.
No, high T features does not always means mogging, it's all about harmony imo
when i mean "eyes" i mean the perception of objective beauty, btw.
I don't think so though, you see foids are genetically preprogrammed to prefer men who display high levels of sexually dimorphic facial features, such as a large jawline, strong chin, prominent cheekbones, thick eyebrows and a broad forehead. In fact, the more masculine a man is facially, the more likely women are to see him as a potential sexual partner, whereas a more feminine or average face in terms of masculinity is more likely to be seen as a 'friend.' As such the dude I posted probably wins as he's much more masculine in that respect.

• +1

Tera cope matt boomer mogs to hades and back

I don't think so though, you see foids are genetically preprogrammed to prefer men who display high levels of sexually dimorphic facial features, such as a large jawline, strong chin, prominent cheekbones, thick eyebrows and a broad forehead. In fact, the more masculine a man is facially, the more likely women are to see him as a potential sexual partner, whereas a more feminine or average face in terms of masculinity is more likely to be seen as a 'friend.' As such the dude I posted probably wins as he's much more masculine in that respect.
i have a very strong chin, good cheekbones and high set, not bad jawline, very thick eyebrows and very masculine forehead, but i do look like an ethnic, especially with my very massive and thick eyebrows. may be in my pheno i'm very good tier, but here it's not the case : it's all about white pheno + harmony. prettyboy are much more appreciated.
but when older, women do prefer masc feature in western yeah right.
In others pheno : there is not really such a thing as pretty boy : either you have high T features + harmony either it's over most of the time.
even this burak compared to prettyboy has high t features

Last edited:
i have a very strong chin, good cheekbones and high set, not bad jawline, very thick eyebrows and very masculine forehead, but i do look like an ethnic, especially with my very massive and thick eyebrows. may be in my pheno i'm very good tier, but here it's not the case : it's all about white pheno + harmony. prettyboy are much more appreciated.
The guy I posted ain't the most ethnic looking Indian chadpreet either, if you had to guess you wouldnt be able to tell right off the bat that he's Indian would you. He's no prettyboy tbh, but he has those masculine features foids lust over.
but when older, women do prefer masc feature in western yeah right.
In others pheno : there is not really such a thing as pretty boy : either you have high T features + harmony either it's over most of the time.
even this burak compared to prettyboy has high t features
Also now that you mention all that you could probably bang all the Stacy's of whatever ethnicity you are.

The guy I posted ain't the most ethnic looking Indian chadpreet either, if you had to guess you wouldnt be able to tell right off the bat that he's Indian would you. He's no prettyboy tbh, but he has those masculine features foids lust over.
he could pass as a latino from profile may be. he has darker skin than me, but he looks less ethnic, probably iranian blood.

he could pass as a latino from profile may be. he has darker skin than me, but he looks less ethnic, probably iranian blood.
He won't pass as a latino.I think he can pass as an iranian.

• +1
He won't pass as a latino.I think he can pass as an iranian.
yeah probably, but iranian gl SMV is higher than latino gl ones imo

Also now that you mention all that you could probably bang all the Stacy's of whatever ethnicity you are.
no bc it's all about harmony and my jawline is not very good tier. having high T feature is meaningless without harmony. and in western, from what i see, looking ethnic is more or less over.
Here's another picture of him,
3908448.cms
yeah some kind of iranian tanned.
no latino guts was right
he looks chad from profile tbh, chadlite from front
and i've never seen IRL stacy's from my pheno : all the people that i've shown that are the best gl were rated between 5 and 6 PSL.
nor have i seen any 8 PSL indian girl even in tv show or smth.
All the possible 6+ PSL are from west asia, and maybe some gl ones in japan/korea.
the 8 ones are only in western
here people don't seem to know how it's hard to find 5-6+ PSL from others pheno than white.
just look at bollywood actors, put them and see what will be their rating here : probably no one above 6 PSL
even this burak which is the epytom of the harmony's perfection in west asia, will not get more at very best than 7 PSL here.
it is what it is, that's why, gl ethnics in western you should always give them 1 to 2 PSL points more when they are with their own pheno people.

Last edited:
ED7r1tZ

• JFL
@chadpreetinthemaking just for make my point more clear :
take the salludon example : in western he is a 6 PSL at best, in pakistan i don't know if it does exist any better looking guy than him, and he is arguably a 8 PSL among his fellows.
he mogs till oblivion most of MM of pakistan that's for sure, if not all of them,though

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
no bc it's all about harmony and my jawline is not very good tier. having high T feature is meaningless without harmony. and in western, from what i see, looking ethnic is more or less over.

no latino guts was right
and i've never seen IRL stacy's from my pheno : all the people that i've shown that are the best gl were rated between 5 and 6 PSL.
All the possible 6+ PSL are from west asia, and maybe some gl ones in japan/korea.
here people don't seem to know how it's hard to find 5-6+ PSL from others pheno than white.
just look at bollywood actors, put them and see what will be their rating here : probably no one above 6 PSL
even this burak which is the epytom of the harmony's perfection in west asia, will not get more at very best than 7 PSL here.
it is what it is, that's why, gl ethnics in western you should always give them 1 to 2 PSL points more when they are with their own pheno people.
Europeans just have better phenotypes and don't forget variation of eye color and hair color,Also taller on average.

• +1
Europeans just have better phenotypes and don't forget variation of eye color and hair color,Also taller on average.
that's what i've seen too, they have better pheno BUT the soft power helps ALOT. and yeah taller than average

Turks of European ancestry have sick phenotypes and can be crazy slayers in west if tall

• +1
if iranian or turkish people were at the top of the world, or whatever ethnicity, they would have been too the best looking people, due to soft power

just look at the european chronicles and writing, and their fascination of arabs, during their golden age.
sometimes i wish i had european pheno just to see how it feels to have the same PSL potential than rn but having the european pheno, just for fun.
but at the end of the day i find asians - as a whole,east like korean etc, west like turkish/iranian/kurdish - more attractive than the average european girls, so it's fine as it is.

Last edited:
they usually have greek ancestry
No not only.. Albanian Bulgarian and balkan in general from the countries they occupied and took their children

No not only.. Albanian Bulgarian and balkan in general from the countries they occupied and took their children
most of EE guys have bad harmony like really

Insane Eye Area, Chico is this guy with a bit more bones actually, legit. Lol at copers here. Thats what women want no a aspie squintamaxxing

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: noped and oldcell

no latino guts was right
Hmmmm, what do you think about this chick? She's probably one of hotter indian actresses.
Bipasha-Basu-3.jpg